Question Need to know if I suck

Hi all,

So I need you to be honest and tell me how bad I am. Here's my 25's latest parse. Toon name is Iateherb, spriest.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1114&e=1462

And armory > http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ateherb/simple Only change is the belt, which I didn't have when we killed Domo and Rag.

I think that my bad internet connection and my laptop getting slow when doing 25m is what's holding me back. But I'm open to opinions. I've been a spriest since beginning of WOTLK and I used to kick ass back then (I also played on a dif comp), so I know all about dotting, rotation and stuff.

What do you think?

Yes, you are.

User was infracted for this post (it doesn't even make sense, "Do I suck?" "Yes, you are." - Really?) ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-09-24 at 02:38 PM.

Mind flay is 10-15% down, VT is 10% down. Both are making you look terrible. Probably costing you 10% dps.

Of course currently your dps is way too low, compare it to another priest in your group and you'll have the picture. Of course he's got better gear, but still shouldnt be thatmuch of difference between you both...
    From my own experience I can tell that its really hard to raid 25 mans on slow PC and with slow internet. It will always hold you back, yes. DPS is affected a lot this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    Mind flay is 10-15% down, VT is 10% down. Both are making you look terrible. Probably costing you 10% dps.
    I get the VT part. But Mind Flay, how is it down?

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    I get the VT part. But Mind Flay, how is it down?
    40% uptime is too low for Mind Flay.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    86.3% VT uptime.
    93% DP uptime.

Should be higher.

Deleted
    Your gear is shit, excuse my french. You don't have 4t12, your hit is low, your haste is atrocious. You don't even reach 2144 hst, so not even with DI do you reach VT+2. You used 9 less MB than the other spriest, your uptime on both mflay and dots were lower.

Bloodlife had DI which gave him VT+2, he has 4T12 and he used 9 more MBs, he had higher dot uptime and managed 50% flay uptime aswell. He didn't prepot nor did he pot, tell him to stop slacking on the pots and he'll break 30k no problem. Tell him to remove that awful +50hit on boots enchant as well.