Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Man I love when people whine over unfinalized set bonuses. These bonuses aren't live yet so stop acting like blizzard killed your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyphant View Post
    Man I love when people whine over unfinalized set bonuses. These bonuses aren't live yet so stop acting like blizzard killed your family.
    If we don't discuss the things wrong with them then they will never be changed.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyphant View Post
    And man it's awesome when people whine about people whining. Like I said previously in this thread, it is perfectly fine for people to post their reactions to the bonuses and to discuss the good/bad points of them as they see it.

Lets not have anyone else complain about people who aren't happy about the bonuses please. If you actually want to discuss something about them great, if you just want to complain for the sake of complaining (be it about the bonuses or about people complaining) it would just be better for everyone if you didn't post in the first place.

New Boni(Bonuses):
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Healer, 2P -- After using Power Infusion or Divine Hymn, the mana cost of your healing spells is reduced by 25% for [10|23] sec. (10 sec for Discipline, 23 for non-Discipline.)
    Healer, 4P -- Your Power Word: Shield has a 10% chance to absorb 100% additional damage and increase the mana granted by Rapture by 100%, and the duration of your Holy Word abilities is increased by 20%.
    I think a proc on Divine Hymn still is horrible, because after a Hymn, the raid will most likely be close to full health.
    Last edited by Kaesebrezen; 2011-09-29 at 09:21 PM.

yeah well thats what the PTR is there for.
    they want to hear feedback, want to hear the opinions of the players. (maybe they don't want thousands of people crying arround because the didn't get that toy the wanted, it should all happen on a constructive approach)
    there's no point in having a fit or to jump of a bridge just because changes on the PTR are not what you wanted them to be, they can still change! (so did t12 4p, remember) but there's also no point in telling people to shut it until its live, to see what happens, because nothing chances, if nobody says anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    New Boni(Bonuses):
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Healer, 2P -- After using Power Infusion or Divine Hymn, the mana cost of your healing spells is reduced by 25% for [10|23] sec. (10 sec for Discipline, 23 for non-Discipline.)
    Healer, 4P -- Your Power Word: Shield has a 10% chance to absorb 100% additional damage and increase the mana granted by Rapture by 100%, and the duration of your Holy Word abilities is increased by 20%.
    I like the change a lot better now, suits the disc and holy specs a lot better, though still not partial on the 4pc for holy but disc.. OMG... I hope that stays...

Deleted
    I think 2p with DH is okay, because I disagree that the raid will be full after you used it even after the big buff to DH.
    4 piece is still only useful on special encounters where you will stack for a VERY long time. The bonus will bump the duration of our heal zone to 21.6secs instead of 18secs and I don't think there will be many bosses like p2 Bethilac in DW-raid, where you stack up all the time. I'd rather have it last only 9secs and make it tick every second or just make the 4pc that the ticks will scale with haste - that would be sweet.

Anyway, at least a lot better now, but still not worth going 4pc as a holy priest imo.
    Last edited by mmoc09207c29b6; 2011-09-29 at 09:32 PM.

hmm, well now its tied to Divine Hymn... dunno if thats much better...
    I just hope, there are not many scenarios, when we have to pull out our new imba Hymn, and after that, we will still have to chaincast for another 15sec... sounds like horrible AE dmg... (I only play 10m, may be different for 25s)
    but 4p sounds better for disc! moar manareg through rapture! (theoretical 10%) i'll always take that :-)
    only have to hope, that those stupid 70k shields break aswell! differance between break and not break is up to 20k mana...
    (sure you can pop a new bubble on MT after that, but 10k and some time is lost...)

20% holy word duration increase is okey, buffs hpm which is desperatly necessairy for sanc (if bug gets fixed, and for 10m: anyway)
    but what duration is it for Serenity? the duration of the buff, that remains on the target, that doesnt work? :-/
    if they fix it: okey, but still nothing gamebreaking... thank god I'm seldom in serenity-state ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tasi View Post
    I think 2p with DH is okay, because I disagree that the raid will be full after you used it even after the big buff to DH.
    4 piece is still only useful on special encounters where you will stack for a VERY long time. The bonus will bump the duration of our heal zone to 21.6secs instead of 18secs and I don't think there will be many bosses like p2 Bethilac in DW-raid, where you stack up all the time. I'd rather have it last only 9secs and make it tick every second or just make the 4pc that the ticks will scale with haste - that would be sweet.

Anyway, at least a lot better now, but still not worth going 4pc as a holy priest imo.
    Sanctuary has already a very long duration... There is no need for this what I can see, unless we stack even more than we currently do? Wich i certainly hope NOT. Bliz can do much better than this....
    Last edited by nobodysbaby; 2011-09-29 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    I wonder if the rapture return is tied to the double shield or just the next rapture proc. Getting 14% mana back from 1 rapture proc is gonna be insane ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Well for once they seem to be actually trying to make the bonuses more interesting than the usual "5% more healing to heal". Discipline does seem to have the longer end of the stick atm though.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hymn is channeled - and usually will top the raid? I think this is, if possible, even worse, unless there is 30+s heavy AoE's going on very often in upcoming raids..

Disc - really need all this extra mana? I think NOT.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They really have no idea what they're doing. The only part of those bonuses that intrigues me is the double mana return, and double shield size for Disc, on the 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    They really have no idea what they're doing. The only part of those bonuses that intrigues me is the double mana return, and double shield size for Disc, on the 4pc.

The way I'm reading this is that it only gives double rapture when the double shield procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Deleted
    Sigh, It's a step in the right direction I suppose. I think the 2x rapture return will be a little bit OP but we shall see.

And try 50% on the holy word duration.

EDIT: I don't understand why blizzard added the 100% bonus to Rapture with the 4 piece bonus. I thought the 2 piece bonus was supposed to be the "mana saving" themed one.

EDIT: Just noticed, why does disc get to benefit from the PI AND DH mana saving buff? As well as getting rapture procs. o.O
    Last edited by mmoc230b92349f; 2011-09-29 at 10:07 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post

The way I'm reading this is that it only gives double rapture when the double shield procs.
    Yeah, that's what it seems like. It would be one of the strongest tier bonuses ever if it was on every Rapture.

15+ Year Old Account
    The bonuses are better, not super awesome, but better.

I hope the wording behind Rapture is that "Your Power Word: Shield has a 10% chance to absorb 100% additional damage and your Rapture has a 10% chance to increase the mana granted by 100%".

Maybe that's the case, but they just made the wording shorter. If not, the mana return would seem rather unreliable (unless you'd use your PW:S strictly for Rapture procs). But it looks solid anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Sigh, It's a step in the right direction I suppose. I think the 2x rapture return will be a little bit OP but we shall see.

And try 50% on the holy word duration.

EDIT: I don't understand why blizzard added the 100% bonus to Rapture with the 4 piece bonus. I thought the 2 piece bonus was supposed to be the "mana saving" themed one.

EDIT: Just noticed, why does disc get to benefit from the PI AND DH mana saving buff? As well as getting rapture procs. o.O
    I am speachless.. Again.

15+ Year Old Account
    First posted edit. Thanks for buffing Disc further ;D

edit:

15+ Year Old Account
    4 piece is still shite if your Holy. Stop giving bonus's that are very situational, especially if HW: Sanctuary is wank already.. 2 piece is pointless unless they plan to reduce the CD on DH to 2m for a Holy Priest to match PI. WTB a designer who plays a Holy Priest. Apparently, they're all Disc @ Blizzard.

Try again Blizzard.
    Last edited by Malania; 2011-09-29 at 10:41 PM.