Centering Windowed Programs

Is there a command or way to center a windowed program that can't be dragged and dropped? It's driving me insane with Dead Island and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I intend to record 720p gameplay and add commentary to it, but I'm thrown off a good bit from the window being in the upper left part of my screen. Is there any way to fix this, or am I just screwed because of how the game itself won't allow dragging and dropping?
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean windowed fullscreen similar to WoW?
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Just normal ol' windowed, like a screen within a screen. Screenception.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only things I have been able to find are tied to linux, sorry

I know this might not help, but is there a full-screen option?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

I'm afraid that 1280 by 720 stretched to a 1920 by 1080 screen would impact the quality negatively.

Can you adjust with your recording software where on your screen you are recording?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

10+ Year Old Account
    atl tab out of the game, right click the program on your task bar, and select move, however this option doesnt seem to be available on windows 7. but i remember it being available on windows xp i think, not sure about vista.

---------- Post added 2011-09-25 at 04:18 AM ----------

actually just tried it right now on windows 7, with my browser, if you right click the strip with the program name, and Minimize, full screen, and exit button at the top of the program, and select move via right click, you can use your arrow keys to move the program around.
    Last edited by shoebox; 2011-09-25 at 04:18 AM.

Thank you very much, shoebox, and everyone else for your help. I was also thinking I could full-screen it and then render it to 1280x720 with WLMM but now it seems I don't have to, cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem, Happy frapsing