Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Im pretty tame. The strangest place i have woken up was my floor after i fell out of bed. Yup, im that hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naked in the broom-closet of a rest-area's laundry-room, miles from where I was supposed to be.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

woke up in the back of my friends trunk(that wasnt fun i thought i was being kidnaped) turn out to be a suprise party
    woke up sleeping in my dogs bed, and my dog was sleeping on my bed.

Woke up in the middle of the woods with no shoes, not that weird, but it was a long way home.

Deleted
    nice thread. Hilarious!
    Last time i woke up was at friends basement.

Not crazy but woke up home while not knowing how I even got there... Only thing I remember was taking a ride with pure strangers. They were really nice! I think... =|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Im pretty tame. The strangest place i have woken up was my floor after i fell out of bed. Yup, im that hardcore.
    Damn son! I WANT TO PARTY WITH YOU!!!!!1!!11!!!1!

Some examples:

Bathtub.
    Shower (leaning against the wall).
    Against my mates front door from about 4 am till 11 am. People on the street pitied me.
    Next to my bed, with only my pants, 1 shoe, no socks and no sweater on. Prolly the reason why I had my keyes, phone and wallet ducktaped to my waist.
    In the wrong hotelroom. For some reason, my doorpass worked on the entire hall.

I'm still drinking beer.

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 11:04 AM ----------

Oh, and in the garden of my parents house. That's the only 1 I really was like, "que?", since I didn't have 1 drop of alcohol the previous night.

was the after party to my yr 12 valedictory, we went to a friends place and just got absolutely shit faced, i woke up in the morning sleeping on time of a book on the floor... i asked wtf happened, as it turned out some other drunken idiot decided to start reading but because he was so drunk he kept slurring his words, aparently i then got pissedoff with him pushed him over took the book off him and then continued to read it 0.o
    Jaina needs to hook up with Sylvanas imo. The Dark lady needs something to keep her mind off how very much she wants to commit mass genocide on every living thing in Azeroth and I think Jaina's fine ass would do the trick.
    Point on the doll where the bad mage shattered you.

10+ Year Old Account
    at a party i could of sworn i went into my tent n someone was in there turns out i crawled into my exs tent that was an interesting morning cause she woke up first

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why I don't drink. :P

I always wake up in my big bed with my husband snuggling me. ^_^

Deleted
    Half-way down a cliff.

And that's true story and it's not that I fell and was unconsious I climbed there with some holiday fling and actually slept there. Damn, I was weird when I was young..

Ow, and the nastiest place was with my head inside a random person's toilet with vomit on/in it and my hair all over/in it. Same age as the above :/
    Last edited by mmoc4fcd8bf2d6; 2011-10-03 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    in a old truck tire