SCT + ElvUI question

Hi, I have ElvUI, Mik Scrolling Battle Text, and a few other addons at the moment. My question is...

Is there a way to force Mik Scrolling Battle Text underneath the ElvUI elements to prevent it from overlapping my unit frames? If not, is there a way to force ElvUI to always be on top?

Thanks!
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

They basically do the same thing if I'm reading it right... so turn one or the other off? :P I prefer MSBT as, for me, it's easier to use and put where I like.

Though I think I might be reading it wrong, you're wanting it not to overlap your unit frames? Too tired to understand how you mean. D:

I wanted to move my combat text (was using the default one) since it was constantly spamming the same area of my screen that DBM does. I got a Mik's to move it, but now it's overlapping my unit frames.

I don't want to position it to the left and right of my character cause... well, it bugs me that I'd have to look left and right to read it.
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

So you want to move where MSBT scrolls on your screen? If so:

/msbt
    Go to Scroll Areas on the left
    At the top right click Configure Scroll Areas and you should be able to move it

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    So you want to move where MSBT scrolls on your screen? If so:

/msbt
    Go to Scroll Areas on the left
    At the top right click Configure Scroll Areas and you should be able to move it
    I already moved it, I just don't want it overlapping other frames. :P

Like... if it was going to collide with my unit frames, I was hoping for a way to make it instead go underneath them.

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I already moved it, I just don't want it overlapping other frames. :P

Like... if it was going to collide with my unit frames, I was hoping for a way to make it instead go underneath them.
    Hm, I have no idea about that, only moving/resizing so it doesn't collide, sorry. ;<

Deleted
    What you might wanna do is going to below in the left corner there is a button near your chat ''L'' if you click on that you can get extra action bar and move frames

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Basically you have a strata issue from what I read. You want your unitframes to be over your combat text and for your text to still scroll, just entirely happening under your ui.

If you are .lua savvy and know how to get into .lua files and edit them, you would open up MsbtAnimations.lua and find line 535 and replace whatever is on it with :

animationFrame:SetFrameStrata("BACKGROUND")

The backround command in that position will make it so it always falls behind all of your other windows. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this but I never found the option within the program so I went straight to the .lua file and accomplished what I wanted with that.

If you can't find the line manually by searching in notepad I suggest http://notepad-plus-plus.org/ which will show you line numbers.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770