Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I just did a major revision on the guide, so if anyone notices any typos or errors please let me know.
    @EldacarJS - Warcraft PVP Enthusiast, Theorycrafter, and Blizzard PVP Forum MVP

Deleted
    thank you very much, some things i knew... some not!

You talk about Heroic gear being best for world PvP, which is a given, but how does LFR gear compare to PvP gear in that respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    You talk about Heroic gear being best for world PvP, which is a given, but how does LFR gear compare to PvP gear in that respect?
    In World PVP:

Conquest gear is superior to LFR gear due to the large amount of PVP power on it, and should even hold its own against flex gear fairly well, beyond that it really starts to fall behind. Honor gear is only a little bit weaker than LFR gear, but against anything beyond that it is significantly outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldacar View Post
    -It is generally ineffective to gem for PVP Power, gemming for primary stats is more effective in most cases.
    Your guide as well as others I have read make basically the same point and I have been doing it wrong because I have been gemming PVP Power.

One would think for PVP that they would have intentionally made PVP power preferential over a classes main stat as far a gemming not rendering it useless as they did.

Deleted
    Dont mess with the resil.Pick up PvPpower and gj!

Prideful (S15, ilvl550) vs Warforged 4/4 gear from ordos (ilvl575). Which is better for world pvp?

My world pvp gear is currently all pvp gear except for cloak, head (with dps legendary meta), bracers, and belt. I use legendary cloak and 4/4 ordos gear (ilvl575 with additional sockets over pvp stuff). I also have chest and pants from ordos, also ilvl575, but I'm using s15 stuff instead for the set bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Prideful (S15, ilvl550) vs Warforged 4/4 gear from ordos (ilvl575). Which is better for world pvp?

My world pvp gear is currently all pvp gear except for cloak, head (with dps legendary meta), bracers, and belt. I use legendary cloak and 4/4 ordos gear (ilvl575 with additional sockets over pvp stuff). I also have chest and pants from ordos, also ilvl575, but I'm using s15 stuff instead for the set bonuses.
    What class are you playing? The Ordos gear will more than likely be better just because the ilvl disparity.

With the release of Patch 6.0 leading up to Warlords, this guide is fully out-of-date, a full re-write is in progress.