Shadow trinket question.

I've been using the witching hour glass and DMC:V for my shadow spec for a while now, but i was wondering would the brewfest trinket be an upgrade over the witching hourglass? us[/url][dot]battle[dot]net/wow/en/character/winterhoof/Velinddri/simple is my armory if it helps, thanks for the help :)

The Brewfest trinket would be a downgrade. If you're looking for an easy upgrade, though, get Moonwell Chalice from the Molten Front dailies.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

what you really want in theralion's mirror if you can get into a pug bwd, but if not settle for moonwell chalice

10+ Year Old Account
    Theralion's Mirror and DMC:V are your best trinkets.

Necromantic Focus off of Baleroc is best though.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Theralion's Mirror and DMC:V are your best trinkets.

Necromantic Focus off of Baleroc is best though.
    Except vplc is better than those.. also OP is asking about witching hourglass vs the brewfest trink... so it's not really relevant about TM and NF.

Deleted
    What if you'd have NF hc and DMC:V, which one would you drop for VPLC normal ?

Definitely DMC, it's good but it's not better than NF hc.

Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    What if you'd have NF hc and DMC:V, which one would you drop for VPLC normal ?
    That depends a lot on the fight. For example, if I was flying on H: Alysrazor, I'd use H: NF and DMCV since you can't get a charge from VPLC more than once every 2.5 sec. In most other cases, probably H: NF and VPLC unless there was some other mechanic that would cause a ~45sec ICD on the Int proc from DMCV to be ultra-valuable.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldemic View Post
    what you really want in theralion's mirror if you can get into a pug bwd, but if not settle for moonwell chalice
    BoT and trying to rely on the RNG nature of a older raid drop isn't too great of an idea considering you don't know if his server pugs/to what extent.

Telling him to get Moonwell is at least reasonable given that he's trying to replace non-raiding items.
    Last edited by Solia; 2011-09-26 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post
    Telling him to get Moonwell is at least reasonable given that he's trying to replace non-raiding items.
    Kinda y i said it