Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well as i watch tv shows almost everyday..

Supernatural (action)
    How i Met your mother (commedy)
    House (Drama)
    Big bang theory (commedy)
    Heroes (action) (currently watching streaming)
    Community (commedy)

cannot think of any show i havent mentioned anymore that i watched.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    I'm sure there is already a few threads on this, including one solely for dramatic tv shows.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Media-Index

I've noticed a few big shows missing, but I'm not sure if that's just because there's no thread about it yet or they just missed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Walking Dead! Most definitely.
    Blue Mountian State
    Tosh.0
    Archer
    Big Bang Theory
    How I met Your Mother
    Two and a Half Men (Even reruns)
    Game of Thrones

Deleted
    The Walking Dead (Best show on Tv)
    Weeds
    Misfits (UK)
    Big Bang Theory
    The Middle
    NCIS
    Alcatraz
    The 4400
    Lost (First couple of seasons)
    The O.C.
    New Girl
    Suburgatory
    South Park
    Bad Girls (UK)
    Skins (UK)
    V (2009 remake)
    Falling Skies
    American Horror Story
    The Inbetweeners (UK)
    Heroes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merged to the existing "List your favourite shows" thread.

I don't feel like listing off a whole bunch of shoes right now so I'm just gonna mention this one show that I'm watching right now...

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

If you're a David Cross or Will Arnet fan this show is a must watch. It's fucking hilarious and Will Arnet says some of the funniest shit I've ever heard. I just love how vulgar he always is.

Deleted
    How i Met your mother
    Scrubs

Deleted
    6 parts Comedy/Drama Called Sirens whcih came out on channel 4 last year each episode is an hours long and its about Paramedics - Really Good and well worth the watch if you can find it, Series 2 comes later this year..

Episodes BBC2 series also came out last year - series 2 will be aired soon, it has Matt LeBlanc playing an odd version of himself..

Oh to the MMO community is the BBC series Sherlock any good..? I need a nice meaty and clever series too watch

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Oh to the MMO community is the BBC series Sherlock any good..? I need a nice meaty and clever series too watch
    I got a friend that just watched it a couple weeks ago and he keeps telling me to watch it. We mostly have the same taste in TV shows and we're always suggesting shows to each other. Just yesterday I got this skype message from his... WHY HAVENT YOU WATCHED SHERLOCK YET!?!?!

lol, so I'm expecting it to be pretty good. I'm just watching other stuff first right now.

[TV] Need a new series to watch

So i just finished catching up on the Star wars: the clone wars series, and i'm looking for a new series to watch now. I'm kinda leaning towards another animated/anime series, but i'm open minded to anything that's good. I've really enjoyed both of the fullmetal alchemist series, ghost in the shell, and death note. I've been told the walking dead is good, but i'm not really into the whole zombie apocalypse thing.

So with that being said, anyone know of a good series to get into? Like I said before, i'm really open to anything that's good.

Edit: I'll update this post with a few more series that i've seen and enjoyed

Code geass: A few people have recommended this, but I have already watched both parts, and enjoyed them both.

Game of thrones: seen it and loved it, cant wait for S2 coming up!

Cowboy bebop/ samurai champloo: seen both liked samurai champloo over cowboy bebop

I've seen parts of avatar: the last airbender, i'll prolly check that one out at some point.
    Last edited by Bloodlover; 2012-02-22 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    Seriously you should watch the walking dead. I know you said you're not into the zombie apocalypse thing but it has redefined zombie apocalypse and really captures your imagination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Any genre in particular you like?

Walking dead is amazing easily the best tv show i have ever seen. Another good one is bleach and of course inuyasha if you haven't seen those (pretty sure there are no new episodes of one of them but still good nonetheless)

Watching Being U.K, Don't the US one. it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Any genre in particular you like?
    Looking back, i've enjoyed most of the action/drama series that i've watched.

I don't usually watch anime, but a friend recommended me Black Lagoon. Maybe take a look into that.

Deleted
    Try The Secret Circle or Glee

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Eyes View Post
    I don't usually watch anime, but a friend recommended me Black Lagoon. Maybe take a look into that.
    If you haven't seen it, Black Lagoon is definitely one to check out. Plus the English dub is fantastic.

Deleted
    Happy Endings! This show is seriously funny, its extremely fast paced and the jokes come at you like gunfire, its hilarious. I would describe it as a mix between 30 rock and Friends. 30 Rock (when it was at its peak) in humour and Friends dynamic. Also don't start with season 1, its great but season 2 is miles ahead and its a simple 20 min show no need to catch up of storys etc, there's not really much of an ongoing plot.

(Oh and ofc all the usual suspects are great Arrested Development, How I met your mother, community etc.)