Friends
    Misfits

My favorite TV Shows are:-
    American Dad
    I love Lucy
    Boy meets world
    House
    Mr. Bean

Not a huge T.V person with seasosn you actually have to watch but from those I did watch I enjoyed
    Primevil
    Alias
    Prison Break
    Pawn Stars
    Cake Boss
    Few others that I can't remember.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna try and keep it (relatively) short and focus on older shows, that aren't still airing (with a few notable exceptions of course). An extended list would probably reach 50 shows, oldies or still active. Available on request.

Arrested Development
    The Wire
    The Shield
    Lost
    Dexter
    Breaking Bad
    Firefly
    Spartacus
    Deadwood
    Columbo
    Extras
    Seinfeld
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

House
    Lost
    Flash Foward
    Fringe
    The Event
    Modern Family
    JERICHO

I'm downloading Terra Nova right now, hopefully it's a good show.

Deleted
    SG1, Atlantis, Smallville (first 8 seasons or so, rest was utter crap), Friends (just outstanding), Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Merlin, Spartacus.

Not necessarily in that order, but SG1 rocks all definitely.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 07:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Scrubs by far
    Lol, such a stupid show its not even fair.

NCIS and LA, Burn Notice, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Suits, In Plain Sight (USA cancelling it, bastards), Leverage, Rizzoli and Isles, Castle, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire. Only things I watch on TV that isn't Football or Basketball.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

M*A*S*H

Perhaps the best tv show of all time.

Still running:

Dexter
    The Big Bang Theory
    Breaking Bad
    Game of Thrones
    Spartacus
    Sherlock
    How I Met Your Mother

Finished:

Lost
    Battlestar Galactica
    Band of Brothers

Still waters run deep.

How has Entourage only been mentioned once so far? Ari Gold may be the single greatest character of modern television.

Also of course:
    True Blood (The earlier seasons)
    Battlestar Galactica (The miniseries and first couple seasons)
    Firefly
    Fringe
    Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    Futurama

Deleted
    Side note : new series of Merlin starting tomorrow. I kinda like the last series even though it felt kinda kiddy. Now they are making it much darker witchcraft and sorcery. Seems like a step in the right direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    It honestly makes me sad how little love The Wire gets in threads like this. Seriously folks. If you like all the other HBO/Shwotime/FX/AMC series like Sopranos, Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood and so on, you really need to watch The Wire. It is so insanely good.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    SG1, Atlantis, Smallville (first 8 seasons or so, rest was utter crap), Friends (just outstanding), Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Merlin, Spartacus.

Not necessarily in that order, but SG1 rocks all definitely.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 07:08 AM ----------

Lol, such a stupid show its not even fair.
    The First four seasons of Scrubs blow Friends away on every level. After that it took a nose dive in quality. And this is from someone who is a fan of Friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    How has Entourage only been mentioned once so far? Ari Gold may be the single greatest character of modern television.
    Ari Gold is great, its just too bad the rest of the show is so mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Side note : new series of Merlin starting tomorrow. I kinda like the last series even though it felt kinda kiddy. Now they are making it much darker witchcraft and sorcery. Seems like a step in the right direction.
    Is it really tomorrow?! I don't know what it was about that show, it was kinda kiddy and kinda corny, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I watched the Americanized Starz version of King Arthur/Merlin called Camelot, visually it looked better, but I didn't like it as much as Merlin.

Random fact - one of the writers for Merlin, is also a writer for Misfits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suits
    Stargate Atlantis + SG1 because of my Sci'fi part.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Currently airing? Sons of Anarchy...extremely good writing, great casting, just so much going on, whenever it ends, I'm immediately ready to watch another. The season 3 finale is one of the best season finales I've seen, so much build up and everything came together perfectly, in ways I did NOT see coming. And I can't wait to see what's gonna happen in this current season.

Other shows:
    The Shield. The ending of the first episode basically told you from the start, this is NOT your usual cop show. Again, great writing, great acting(Walton Goggins deserves more recognition than he got for his role), and a totally addictive storyline. More than most shows, this one managed to do one thing that REALLY impressed me-for 4 seasons it made me actually LIKE some guy I should really hate, and who in the real world I would want nothing to do with(Shane Vendrell), then after building it up and getting me to really like the character...it turns around and makes me wanna see him dead. Well played.

24. While I kinda got tired of it after awhile, the first season really did have me riveted, and the season 1 finale was totally killer. Plus, the "real time" thing WAS something cool and somewhat "new" and different(something else may have been done that way first, but I never saw or heard of it, so w/e).

Have Gun Will Travel-Best western ever on TV, consistently good writing, a great lead character, and way ahead of it's time both in terms of writing, and in terms of the fight scenes(Richard Boone was a real life boxer before he went into acting so his fistfights looked better than on a lot of shows from that era, AND in more than one episode, he would use actual MMA-esque holds, takedowns, and locks. Considering this was an old black and white western made LONG before anyone knew or cared about MMA, it leads me to believe either Boone or the fight coordinator actually had some familiarity with jiu jitsu or judo or other martial arts and chose to showcase it).

Frasier-As far as sitcoms go, the first several seasons of Frasier were absolutely riotous, nearly every other line of dialogue was laugh worthy. I'm not big on comedies in general, but Frasier is a high mark. Aside from it, Seinfeld comes close as well, as do the Simpsons from around season 2 to season 6 or so, but neither make me laugh as consistently as Frasier does. If I'm gonna watch a comedy show though, it's likely to be one of these.

Dexter-Just a great show. Like some of the dark/morbid humor, and the writing of the show is just great.

Criminal Minds-Sure, it's another "cop procedural" type show, but it really feels different than most of them. Also, the show in general is just a lot darker and more grim than many of them, just shows a more unpleasant and disturbing side than what you usually see on Law and Order or CSI for example.

On that subject, I'm quite fond of the Law and Order series(original, SVU, and Criminal Intent), but it's been going in some form for over 2 decades so with that kinda longevity you're bound to sometimes get some episodes you just don't care about, and occasional cast choices you dislike(ie, I wasn't fond of ANY of the post-Vincent Di'Onifrio pairings, and several of the post Lenny Brisco/Ed Green teamings on the original left me cold too). Still, it's generally a good show that I can watch and enjoy, in whatever incarnation it's in. I really enjoyed Homicide:Life on the Streets as well.

Justified makes the list as well, BUT, it's only been going for 2 seasons so far. As long as the quality level remains this high for a couple more though, it will deserve a spot. I love the cast(with another Walton Goggins character too), I love the setting, I love the characters(Raylan's dry humor and laid back attitude are great), I love the writing and the dialogue. If it wasn't for SoA, this would probably be my favorite show currently in production.

Other shows I enjoy but not as much as the above:NCIS, House, both the TNG and DS9 runs of Star Trek, The Equalizer, Marshall Dillon/Gunsmoke(the show was originally a half hour western called Marshall Dillon, later seasons they renamed it to Gunsmoke and extended it to an hour), Firefly, The Walking Dead(depending on how season 2 goes this could move up or down on my list).

I haven't seen Game of Thrones, The Wire, or Breaking Bad, all look like shows I would enjoy though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I haven't seen Game of Thrones,
    Highly recommended. It's pretty great.

Second season will be even better.

Deleted
    For me it's definetly House

Deleted
    White Collar
    Raising Hope
    Family guy
    Big Bang Theory
    HIMYM

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like Game of Thrones and Leverage
    ~May the goat be with you~

Scrubs, The Office, South Park, House, Futurama and Charmed (I always remember watching that with my brother, good times )