10+ Year Old Account
    My favorites at the moment, and I don't care that some of these are now off the air:

1. Sherlock (BBC). I can't wait for Season 3.
    2. A Game of Thrones
    3. Doctor Who
    4. Battlestar Galactica

I also enjoy watching old MASH reruns.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently airing shows I'm following (or will follow when they go back on the air, anyway) in no particular order:

Comedy: Parks & Recreation, Community, Legit, Shameless, Louie
    Drama: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire

Louie and Breaking Bad are probably the best of the bunch.

What I watch right now that's ongoing: walking dead, impractical jokers, sons of anarchy, the americans, dr who, hardcore pawn, full throttle saloon, boardwalk empire, shameless, big bang theory.

Deleted
    I had sugery last week so I have alot of free time right now. Have started to watch weeds and my god that show is amazing! Only watched one and a half season so far though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I had sugery last week so I have alot of free time right now. Have started to watch weeds and my god that show is amazing! Only watched one and a half season so far though
    First few seasons are good, starts to get beyond ridiculous later on
    Doug and Andy are always good for a laugh though
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Deleted
    Oh ok Doug is awesome!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Survivor (I am totally addicted to this one, haven't missed a season yet), NCIS, NCIS: LA, CSI, CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, Haven, Top Chef (I love the food network)

Breaking Bad, Pawn Stars, Dexter, Mythbusters, Bizarre Foods, Game of Thrones

Two and a half men especially first seasons while charlie is there.

And mainly, The Mentalist - so freaking good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones
    The Walking Dead
    Breaking Bad
    The Newsroom
    FaceOff
    The Following
    How I Met Your Mother
    Archer
    The Big Bang Theory
    House of Cards

I've got the following on my list of things to watch when I get a chance:
    - True Blood
    - Mad Men
    - Boardwalk Empire
    - Spartacus (season 2 and 3, seen B&S and GotA)

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by Anshinritsumai; 2013-03-27 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones (seriously can't wait for the S3 premiere on the 31st), and The Walking Dead...even though half way through the season seemed reallllllllllly slow and bored me, i still love it and i'll need to catch up to the current episodes again :x

My favorite tv show of all time is definitely FRIENDS.I have all the seasons (10) and play them every night.It is so funny and fullfill of comedy and madness.Another of my favorite shows is everybody loves Raymond.

So I am now looking for a new show to watch, I haven't really watched much television my whole life and actually recently got into watching TV shows online. I have currently caught up to Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead (both are amazing shows though I do prefer Breaking Bad to Walking Dead since S3 of Walking Dead has been pretty dull lately.) Since Breaking Bad's last season doesn't start till July I think and the last episode of Walking Dead is on Sunday I'm gonna need a new show to keep me occupied. Anyone have any recommendations for me? I would prefer a show that is still going on or at least will start up again soon so don't suggest LOST even though I have heard amazing things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanJacket View Post
    So I am now looking for a new show to watch, I haven't really watched much television my whole life and actually recently got into watching TV shows online. I have currently caught up to Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead (both are amazing shows though I do prefer Breaking Bad to Walking Dead since S3 of Walking Dead has been pretty dull lately.) Since Breaking Bad's last season doesn't start till July I think and the last episode of Walking Dead is on Sunday I'm gonna need a new show to keep me occupied. Anyone have any recommendations for me? I would prefer a show that is still going on or at least will start up again soon so don't suggest LOST even though I have heard amazing things about it.
    Why not Lost? It will take you awhile to get through it and while it won't start up again it concluded so it's not really going to leave you wanting more anyway...

To answer your question though Dexter, Spartacus, Shameless, The Newsroom, Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Continuum those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that I eagerly await. Shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds are fun too but don't really have a big overarching plot to keep you really hooked.

Deleted
    Spartacus
    Supernatural
    Breaking Bad
    Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis
    Star Trek: Voyager
    Lost
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-03-27 at 12:38 AM.

Deleted
    I plowed through House of Cards. Damn that show is good.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    in no real order.

dr. who
    burn notice
    torchwood
    ncis
    good wife
    archer
    after lately
    necessary roughness
    raw
    suits
    ghost in a shell - before toonami took it off the air.
    You cared enough to post.

So just started watching Californication what a awesome show really funny and there are like so many hot girls in every episode it will blow ur mind....
    Just finished the show Banshee mixed opinions on it but would defently watch a season 2 if they continue it anyone else seen it?

My favorite shows are Lost, Wilfred, and Doctor Who

I also like The Walking Dead, Misfits, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.