Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't imagine submitting over 400 petitions. I don't think i've submitted 20.....

Hahahaha, calllled the f**k out son!!! What a jerk, GMs are only trying to be helpful, and this prick is being... Just that....

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That was an epic smackdown.

Unfortunately the petitioner probably suffers from severe mental disabilities... I met a gentleman like that once. Nothing was ever good enough, and everyone was out to get him somehow. Classic delusional schizophrenia.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    That guy deserve to die in a fire..

"im entitled to everything i want, because i pay 15$ a month"

Quote Originally Posted by FredMaHead View Post
    What is a kudos ?

Pun of the day award be mine!

I took a screen shot of it, good for laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    Can only imagine how the GM's have worked this out "allright guys, we have a tough one here, send Vrakthris in" Badass music starts playing and... Sorry i got cought in the action.

He dealt with it amazingly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKb-B4l-OM

I can picture an intro for Vrakthris' entry being something like this, as he walks from the break room to his pc chair to deal with issues like this.

I enjoy reading Gm replies to things like this. Seen some pretty decent, sarcastic, or smart responses that just put the person in their place.

Deleted
    Not really impressed, if they feel the guy is wasting their time just ban his ability to create new tickets with a responce to why that right was invoked.

Randomly letting your anger get away with you and trash people, no matter how dumb they are, in public isn't anything you should feel inspired by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so glad they do this. I'm so tired of people's lies and one sided bullshit stories.

Yes, I read that earlier. I can't believe how many tickets that player sent in and how he didn't think any of the answers for each ticket were good enough for him. Needless to say, he got completely owned by that blue. Its interesting that the blue posters have access to your account history and can pick out your lies and recall every thing you've ever said to a GM and force you to tell the whole truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKb-B4l-OM

I can picture an intro for Vrakthris' entry being something like this, as he walks from the break room to his pc chair to deal with issues like this.

I enjoy reading Gm replies to things like this. Seen some pretty decent, sarcastic, or smart responses that just put the person in their place.
    Vrakthris is one end of the 'perfect GM response' spectrum, and on the other end we find threads that gets as much seriousness as they deserve: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/154886/fools
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I'm so glad they do this. I'm so tired of people's lies and one sided bullshit stories.
    Welcome to Planet Earth. You must be new here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
    Me too. It's too bad he locked the thread after, I would of liked to see some of the responses.

Btw, who the hell submits that many tickets, then tries to avoid GMs?

I love that thread so much. Calling out a douche without outright saying it, go blues!

Doesn't that mean he would have embittered a ticket every other day for two years? And they're probably all crabby. Jeebus. Much respect so the support people who deal with more douchewaffles like this guy than we'll ever know. The stories I'm sure those guys could tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was shocked to see how many tickets that guy sent. I have not once sent a ticket to a GM mainly because I just like to handle issues myself, as part of the game.

Also, this guy shows how much I would be a somewhat terrible forum moderator, I can handle the process of straightening things out, but when it comes to people like that player, I would be pretty cruel, sarcastic, and do everything possible to prove him wrong while handing out the facts to him...
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2011-09-26 at 03:40 AM.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great read. I work in customer services and have to deal with people like this. Vrakthris handles this really well.

The problem with people like Thegunshow is they will try and find somebody higher up to complain to. They are never happy.

I really can't believe some people at times. I agree with others who've said that, these people are the ones that cause the couple day waits for tickets to be answered. I think in all my years playing wow, I've sent in like... 4 tickets maybe? They've all been actual game issues and I've never had an issue with the service the GM's have provided. I really don't see why people complain about Blizzards customer support, it's great in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking owned, that Blue is brilliant

/tip hat

10+ Year Old Account
    Kudos to Vrakthris, seriously how do you submit 450 tickets? I've been playing since BC and I think I've only submitted about 7.