Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Because 100 wasn't out of reach when it came out? When the 100 achievement came out, it was out of reach of EVERYONE without TCG mounts.
    Hence why I said they should do a 125 achievement and they could do a 150 for current prestige.

There are a bunch of new mounts on the way--maybe some are related to new mount achievements?

I've been over 150 for a really long time. Currently at 167 and still waiting for a new achie

Quote Originally Posted by Hemotheinsane View Post
    I've been over 150 for a really long time. Currently at 167 and still waiting for a new achie
    that's quite impressive, can I see your armory?

Deleted
    Would love atleast a 125 one, sitting on 132 myself, would be something nice to work toward.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see both a 125 and a 150 added. Though my main/mount collector isn't at the 125 point yet, it would at least give me something to work for instead of just randomly farming mounts when I feel like it.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure they'll eventually update this achievement with a 125 and 150 count. I'm still farming semi-rare, uncool mounts just in case! (VoA and such)