Wink legendaries to a specific class?

Since rougues are said to be neglected they got a legendary, rogues have had been have to weild glaive,bows, and thunderfury. Do they need a class specific legendary, Shamans are neglected too, so should we get a legendary? doomhammer makes sense since thrall is a shaman and he holds it. Or what would make a cool legendary for your class if blizzard starts Making class specific legendaries?

A Banhammer to stop these threads

Shamans haven't really been neglected. Enhancement yes, but shamans overall i would say no. We got the mace from Ulduar and the Staff from Firelands. There is several classes worse of then shamans.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Well this legendary will be as rare as they come, hardly anyone plays a rogue these days especially in PvE. It doesn't bother me and that's coming from a huntard >.<

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyme View Post
    Since rougues are said to be neglected they got a legendary, rogues have had been have to weild glaive,bows, and thunderfury. Do they need a class specific legendary, Shamans are neglected too, so should we get a legendary? doomhammer makes sense since thrall is a shaman and he holds it. Or what would make a cool legendary for your class if blizzard starts Making class specific legendaries?
    Glaives, yes they were useful, Thoridal was a stat stick and a vanity item for rogues, any guild who did give the bow to a warrior or a rogue over a hunter doesn't deserve it anyways. Thunderfury was usable but not optimal, so your list is faulty.
    Rogues had one real legendary to their use and that were the glaives. If you really are going to argue with the amount of legendaries a class can carry than, you should count valanyr, sulfuras and dragon wrath too for shamans since they could carry them too.
    Last edited by Findme; 2011-09-26 at 10:46 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleisthanes View Post
    A Banhammer to stop these threads
    You don't have to either read or comment on these threads. Change the channel if you don't like it.

I would LOVE to see a shaman class legendary, but it won't happen, because which spec would it be for? It makes sense for rogues to get a class specific, whereas any and all hybrids couldn't have one.

Rogues needed a pick-me-up, not long ago they were the least played class and VERY underrepresented in raids.

A legendary tank shield would be nice (not that I'd ever see it in a million years).

God, Im SO sick of hearing "Rogues got TF and the bow". How asinine can you get? If you knew anything about rogues you would know TF was completely the wrong speed, with resist stats, and a proc that was designed to get threat on multiple mobs. It was a TANK legendary. The fact that rogues could use it is inconsequential. It's like saying Sulfuras was for enhance shamans, since they could wield it.

And come on, the bow? The thing that makes legendaries "Legendary" is the proc. And unless your rogues were SHOOTING the boss, the bow was NOT a rogue legendary. Any guild that gave it to a rogue before a hunter was bad.

Our only legendary was glaives, and that was over 4 and a half years ago, and warriors could wield those too (although less optimally, admittedly)

Do enhance shamans need a legendary? maybe. Do hunters need another one? maybe. Do kittys need one? no, it would unbalance bear tanks. Does Blizzard assign legendaries based on who's turn it is? no. Stop these stupid threads

God, Im SO sick of hearing "Rogues got TF and the bow". How asinine can you get? If you knew anything about rogues you would know TF was completely the wrong speed, with resist stats, and a proc that was designed to get threat on multiple mobs. It was a TANK legendary. The fact that rogues could use it is inconsequential. It's like saying Sulfuras was for enhance shamans, since they could wield it.
    in vanilla nobody cared about that it was LEGENDARY it had to been equiped
    the bow makes not much sens i never saw a rogue in BC with one

Quote Originally Posted by poptya View Post

And come on, the bow? The thing that makes legendaries "Legendary" is the proc. And unless your rogues were SHOOTING the boss, the bow was NOT a rogue legendary. Any guild that gave it to a rogue before a hunter was bad.

Our only legendary was glaives, and that was over 4 and a half years ago, and warriors could wield those too (although less optimally, admittedly)

Do enhance shamans need a legendary? maybe. Do hunters need another one? maybe. Do kittys need one? no, it would unbalance bear tanks. Does Blizzard assign legendaries based on who's turn it is? no. Stop these stupid threads

TF was BiS for combat till naxx, even then it was still very good. And the only reason the legendary bow sucked is because AGI was so strong for us that the illidan bow and one from the twins where better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyme View Post
    I can see doomhammer happening. I want Illidan's head for my lock :P And for my death knight I would like a runebl...... Oh wait...

OURS IS THE FURY -- Baratheon

10+ Year Old Account
    All these things are making my favourite class more and more interesting.
    Transmogging my old Tier3 and a legendary daggor incoming. Oh my!