10+ Year Old Account

WoL Expression Editor help

Trying to come up with a string that displays the following but not sure how to put the string together, here is what I'm aiming for

Rageface melee hits (sourcename="Rageface" and school=1)?
    or
    Rageface feeding frenzy gains/stacks?
    or
    Rageface getting/losing Crystal Prison Trap Effect.?

So basically I want to see any time he is hitting a player with melee, gaining and breaking out of crystal trap, and where his stacks are. Trying to narrow down the players that aren't running away and letting his feeding frenzy not reset.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

sourcename= "Rageface" and school=1 or
    sourcename="Rageface" and spell= "Feeding Frenzy" or
    targetname="Rageface" and spell="Crystal Prison Trap Effect"

Should work fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

(fulltype = SWING_DAMAGE and sourcename="Rageface") or (spell="Feeding Frenzy" and targetname="Rageface") or (spell="Crystal Prison Trap Effect" and targetname="Rageface")

is this what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by kakle View Post
    (fulltype = SWING_DAMAGE and sourcename="Rageface") or (spell="Feeding Frenzy" and targetname="Rageface") or (spell="Crystal Prison Trap Effect" and targetname="Rageface")

is this what you want?
    Should work better than what I posted, although I wasn't sure if he wanted to see Face Rage as well (since it's TECHNICALLY melee).

that is a good point, kinda silly to blame some one when he has face rage as well, might pay to track "or (spell="Face Rage")

that is a good point, kinda silly to blame some one when he has face rage as well, might pay to track "or (spell="Face Rage")
    Indeed, but if it's not shown OP could assume the person failed and died, instead of face rage killing them, just a thought.

Regardless, depending on what he wants to see, one of them should work.

10+ Year Old Account

is this what you want?
    Perfect, this is exactly what it let me find:

[21:19:25.641] Rageface afflicted by Crystal Prison Trap Effect from Crystal Prison Trap
    [21:19:37.009] Crystal Prison Trap's Crystal Prison Trap Effect fades from Rageface
    [21:19:40.248] Rageface hits Ravagedummy 18172
    [21:19:40.676] Rageface gains Feeding Frenzy (27) from Rageface
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.