Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    How can you not like the Red/Blue Dragonhawk? Seriously?
    I don't like it simply because of the lack of detail on it. The Argent Dragonhawk looks awesome. The red and blue ones look like giant flying leaves. I think it's because they're using the same textures as the ones in the starter BC areas...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I wouldn't hate the Dragonhawk if I played alliance, but as horde, I hated that our special 100 mount reward had it skin reused as one of our argent tournament rewards.

It is also uglier than the Argent Tournament reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    ... I will likely pitch a tanty. That's right, you heard me. A tanty. As soon as I saw that I felt the horrific feeling settle over me "Is that what I'll have been working and hoping for"? Another B-average mount for hoarding mounts that look far cooler? I am hoping on every hope that we get the Beryl Fire Hawk that is in the files, but now I feel mightily apprehensive. Has anyone felt a little niggle in the back of their mind that "This could be the next mount achievement reward".

I get some people might think the mount is cool, and they are neat, but they're not 120-150 mounts worth of neat.

I may be wrong but back when 4.2 was datamined i read something about the Beryl Fire Hawk being related to the TCG. Sadly it was a long time ago, so i dont have any links...

... I will likely pitch a tanty. That's right, you heard me. A tanty. As soon as I saw that I felt the horrific feeling settle over me "Is that what I'll have been working and hoping for"? Another B-average mount for hoarding mounts that look far cooler? I am hoping on every hope that we get the Beryl Fire Hawk that is in the files, but now I feel mightily apprehensive. Has anyone felt a little niggle in the back of their mind that "This could be the next mount achievement reward".

I get some people might think the mount is cool, and they are neat, but they're not 120-150 mounts worth of neat.
    They also intend on adding a mount for deathwing kill, who knows maybe you get the spectral mounts from there... or darkmoon faire? Either way, there's alot of places for these mounts to be introduced next patch coming to conclusions this early is pretty pointless.

Deleted

Was Albino Drake worth the struggle to get 50 mounts back in BC?
    Was Dragonhawk worth the struggle to get 100 mounts in Wrath? (horde can get another Dragonhawk from argent tournament)

Theres no ghost mounts ingame atm (except for the TB ground mounts). The mounts look cool imo.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Was Albino Drake worth the struggle to get 50 mounts back in BC?
    Was Dragonhawk worth the struggle to get 100 mounts in Wrath? (horde can get another Dragonhawk from argent tournament)

Theres no ghost mounts ingame atm (except for the TB ground mounts). The mounts look cool imo.
    I'm sorry, did you just talk about the achievement system back in TBC? It wasen't there. Only for the single patch before the launch of WOTLK, when TBC was pretty much over anyway... And imo, just because Blizzard failed previously, doesn't mean they have to fail this time:P

probably darkmoon related, or at least I'm hoping.... I have about 120~ and still need many of the ToC mounts, and a few vender ones as well.... Would be very disapoint if this was the reward. If we see a achievement data minded that will be a good indication of if it is or isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    That thought didn't even occur to me, I figured they were from the Darkmoon Faire or something...
    What he said.
    Oh God please don't let those ugly wyverns be our achievement mounts ...

Really really want the 150 mount achievement)))

But want something super cool to be awarded - maybe a title along with a new (not reskinned/recoloured drake-wyvern-griphon)

MooooReeee unique modelz blizz plz)

Currently working on my 150th mount - want it to be smth awsome - so atm hunting some rare drops from raids/dungeons)))

10+ Year Old Account
    *gag* Not a fan of Spectral mounts, I'm DEFINITELY hoping these are not the rewards. Icky.

I've been holding out - and will continue holding out - hope that we'll get an Infinite mount.
    Eh? Eh? Based off Aeonus (updated model, of course)...would be sick.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17881#screenshots:id=81019
    "The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Theres no ghost mounts ingame atm (except for the TB ground mounts).
    Except for the 2 Spectral Tigers, and the Celestial Steed pretty much looks the same.

Bleh, wyverns. Sucks to be Horde if this is the reward.

Deleted
    maybe a mechanical mount for 150 mounts? something like a moth you can fly.

or maybe even a mechanical beast mount? a mechanical worm would be AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am sure whatever the 150 mount reward is, people will QQ.

If it is unspectacular, we will see "Another B-average mount for hoarding mounts that look far cooler?"
    If it is fantastically awesome, we will see "I raid and put all the work into hardmodes to get a rare drop/achievement mount and now casuals get a better one for just collecting and grinding"

Either way, Blizzard will be blamed.
    I don't think a casual player can get 150 mounts... even if he doesn't raid heroic modes and stuff, collecting 150 mounts is a LOT of work

Mah, since spectral steed and wolf were from TB dailies, first thought was that these ones are from DMF dailies.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    This.

My main has collected 111 mounts so far, some of them being rare-ish drops whilst others are faction mounts, etc; whereas I know it's possible to get quite a few more through grinding/dailies, I don't see how I'll ever reach 150 considering I'm not a raider and have no raid mounts at all (excluding the Rusted Proto Drake from the Ulduar 10-man meta achievement).

Of course I'm not saying it's impossible to get 150, it sure isn't, but as mentioned above, the regular player isn't going to get anywhere close to that number. Sure, the achievement is supposed to be difficult to "achieve" ( :P ) but getting to 125-130 mounts is just as much hard work, in my opinion anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 150 mount achieve will be invisible, unseeable. I called it!

More seriously, as has been said many times, it'll probably be DMF. Isn't the faire gonna be located on a dark/spooky/ghostly island?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope not, just saw it on WoW head with two different names, I think it's related to the darkmoon fair just like how the spectral mounts at the beginning were with TB and horde got a wolf, ally got a horse. The thing that caught my eye on the datamine'd mounts was one called a "Space Charger" sounds baddass, even though the icon is of the current Celestial Steed.

Im currently sitting at 150 mounts, and I would be TERRIBLY disappointed if these spectral crap mounts are the reward for that.

They already ruined my Spectral Tiger by putting that glittering LK-spectral mount into the game. And ontop of that the one for doing BH dailys. If they add another one they ruin it even more.

Give something SPECIAL, not something that is just a recolored random old mount, looking terrible compared to 90% of all the mounts I have actually collected.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

You do know the Space Charger icon looks like the Celestial Steed?
    There's the new 150!