Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea on my hunter, my mount collector, I ride my violet proto drake, and have for a long time. I rode the red dragon hawk for a few days just because I was happy to have finally gotten my 100 mounts, but after that passed I went back to my purple drake, as it looks infinitely more awesome than the dragon hawk. I honestly hope that if they do decide to put a 150 mount achievement in that it be worth it, I would much rather no achievement and no reward, as then I can hope and pray they are still working on the most bad ass mount ever conceived to be my reward.

well, tastes differ))
    Actually i like sometimes afking in Org on the red dragonhawk mount with red dragonhawk pet and companion (hunter), looks so neet

Though i dont ride it outside the city, preffer more smoothe flying drakes, ponies)

So anyway, whatever the 150th reward will be, just BRING IT IN))

ps. but plz let iit be not the specrtal boring wyvern)

pps. yYYyyyyYyyyaaaay! got my very own al'ar for the 150th mount!!!
    no more super buggy pets ..or anything buggy from this challenging encounter)
    Last edited by avilia; 2011-10-01 at 07:21 AM. Reason: yYyyYyay)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    First of all, you dont need to stay up 46 hours to get time lost or aeonaxx/seahorse! You can set your char afk, turn the sound up high, go do dishes or clean the house (anything) with an addon that will say "heeey mount spawned"
    Also you dont have to be "elite" to roll tailoring/engineering to learn the recipe, make the mounts, learn them, then drop the proffs and lvl up your JC/mining.
    For those who say its easy have been lucky with drops, and havent spendt any time to farm and faaarm
    Drop my professions?? Are you insane! So many JC dailies done! So many tokens spent! So many gems cut for the guild! So many rare smelting reciepies learned!!

But I thank you for your suggestion about the rare mounts. I just wish we didn't have huge hunting parties out for them at all times on my server.
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

We might get 2 different mounts for 100 rewards, but im pretty sure we got the same one for 50 - the albino drake. So, blizzard can do whatever they want - and regularly demonstrate this, contrary to what you all want. I will sit back and wait to see something before I pre-complain about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really not a fan of the ghost mounts in general, for it to be an achievement award, I wouldn't even go for it. Even though I love a good new mount every once in awhile. I do believe the ghost mounts are aimed towards the Darkmoon Fair.

It's not a problem if they are 120-150, I hope they are not TGC...

10+ Year Old Account
    who cares honestly? If you've acquired 150 mounts, you should have a fantastic mount by now that trumps anything they come out with. If they did add them, id still use my onyxian drake or drake of the south wind. Cherish the rare you have, because some people desire it more than you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    who cares honestly? If you've acquired 150 mounts, you should have a fantastic mount by now that trumps anything they come out with. If they did add them, id still use my onyxian drake or drake of the south wind. Cherish the rare you have, because some people desire it more than you know.
    I care. I have 145 mounts and can easily reach 150 by the time 4.3 comes simply by investing some gold - I still don't have a "fantastic" flying mount. I use the Iron-bound Proto-Drake because, in my opinion, I don't have anything better on the paladin that I use to collect mounts; Ashes refuses to drop, so something great as a reward for 150 would be more than welcome. Long as it's not a drake (exception: the Infinity Drake model they released a couple weeks ago) or a ground mount (I'd never use it seeing as I have Spectral Tiger), I sure as hell care for the achievement's reward.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Either way, Blizzard will be blamed.
    That is how it goes nowadays, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's a tanty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!