10+ Year Old Account

Tell me your secrets?

Do orcs do more damage as fury/arms because of there racials?
    Or does it not matter at level cap?
    Because I was planning on making a undead warrior or a blood elf

Orcs technically have the most beneficial racials for warriors, but unless you're in a hardcore world first guild, it doesn't matter, pick the race you like the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Orcs technically have the most beneficial racials for warriors, but unless you're in a hardcore world first guild, it doesn't matter, pick the race you like the most.
    What is the number difference between each race at level cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    What is the number difference between each race at level cap?
    Depends on your gear, and spec. The racials are a flat 3 expertise while using axes, and a small AP cooldown. They may have the numbers up on EJ.

Deleted
    The numbers are not big enough to notice unless you REALLY look hard to find them. Orcs do win in theory however, any exact numbers can't be given but unless I have a botched memory orcs gain around 85-90 expertise RATING if they use axes, as well as a teeny weeny DPS cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    The numbers are not big enough to notice unless you REALLY look hard to find them. Orcs do win in theory however, any exact numbers can't be given but unless I have a botched memory orcs gain around 85-90 expertise RATING if they use axes, as well as a teeny weeny DPS cooldown.
    They gain 3 expertise points, just to clarify

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    They gain 3 expertise points, just to clarify
    Aye but it's the rating that matters, especially when trying to calcuate DPS gain from going Orc;p

What also needs be remebered that if you reforge correctly, the expertise gained won't result in more crit (each piece should have crit on it with or without the racial) and as such you'll end up gaining it in hitrating or mastery rating.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you have 2 heroic axes from Flands, Orcs are the best race to go, because that's 3 expertise you don't have to get, which nets you more hit or crit, which is more DPS. Also the racial is pretty nice. But you're not going to see thousands of DPS difference. Hundreds, maybe. If you're lucky.

And Kezool, yes, every piece of gear "should" have crit on it, but not every piece of gear drops. It's pretty luck based to get all of your BiS drops. Some guilds might go 5 weeks without getting the helm to drop off alysrazor, so yes, it's possible that going orc could result in more crit.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2011-09-27 at 05:18 PM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

It's hardly noticable. This is certainly not going to separate you from anyone else. Roll whatever feels toughest for you, hard to go wrong that way.

Deleted
    Personally, I went with whatever I felt looked good to me at the time.

But min/maxing does help in the long run, especially with Orc Racials (Expertise and a free Dps Trinket)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well most races are good for Warriors, so it doesn't really matter.

Preferring Gag Order spec makes me want to punch myself in the testicles though, because I rolled Blood Elf since they didn't have one. I didn't think I'd be able to live without Piercing Howl for a long time haha.

But despite how Warriors are in PvP right now, it's still a very versatile class. You can make just about any race combo work with it.

Although, Worgens (subject to clarification) and Orcs are the best PvE Warriors. But as others have said, it doesn't really make a big difference unless you are really trying to squeeze everything you can out of your class.

I actually kinda wanna be a Gnome right now.

Orc has the best Horde beards.

Deleted
    I actually kinda wanna be a Gnome right now.
    Heh, you won't regret it. (Go female!)