First of all I want to make this clear, there shall not be any trolling/bashing/etc. going on in this thread, since this is just a question on what is going on. With that out of the way, I want to ask to those who may know what is going on...what exactly is going on over on MangaFox. Over the weekend, I saw a new manga was released on MangaFox by the scanlation group "A-Team." When I went to the "A-Team's" website, where I noticed that they have a 48 hour before posting on manga viewing sites such as MangaFox, yet this was released before the 48 hours were up. I decided to look into this, and this seemed to be the work of one uploader; CloverD. I go to his user info, and there are a lot of people bashing him for uploading chapters from several different series prior to when the scanlators want them or at all (apparently one group has banned any uploading of their work to MangaFox yet CloverD posted anyway). I then go for the first time to MangaFox's forums and I'm seeing a lot of hate to MangaFox in general. No respect for Scanlators, money not being forward to scanlators or something. So I'm not sure what is going on over there. If there is anyone in the know who knows exactly what is happening I would love to know.