... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nyan cat!
    imageshack us/f/577/nyancats png/

imageshack us/f/402/tacnayn png/

Add . where the spaces are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozarib View Post
    those are quite good family guy ones too !
    haha thanks, peter took me ages to do! im currently looking for more to make, open to any suggestions!

Deleted

Felt a moment of inspiration from Beret AKA The God. (Some boss from Zelda: A Link to the Past)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognition View Post

Felt a moment of inspiration from Beret AKA The God. (Some boss from Zelda: A Link to the Past)
    I'll give you a hint: nonaG :P

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 01:31 PM ----------

http://imgur.com/gzJmv
    I would have put it into Thumbnail form, but I don't know how to do that. And posting the image was far too big. Basically, this is the village I described in the Minecraft Seeds thread in this forum. Not impressive, but I put a 3 block high Cobblestone wall around it, put 2 block pillars from the 3rd block up, to prevent spiders from climbing over, although the Gate may be a problem. I wanted to make the Gate a piston one, but I can't find any Slimes

Also, I flooded a mini mini mini ravine thing ( I guess you could say valley, but w/e) in an attempt to make an awesome river flowing through the town and under it, but that turned into a nuisance because filling in a cave is a pain in the butt to do, especially on survival, because u know, u can die.

Lotta fun though
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Ok, finally got around and took a few screenies.

http://wartywarlock.imgur.com/

Coliseum

Castle

TNT

Ironforge

Temple

Rollercoaster

More photos on the main imgur album page

Deleted
    Spent one day on the cursecraft server, doing creative. Never thought I'd like it, but I loved it. Here's what I made:

Mario heard that the princess was kidnapped again...(not my idea, found a pic of this on google and tried to build it in minecraft)

The server didn't have a Kirby yet! I know, right?

Nor a megaman!

My sheep! Rebuilt it from a picture I found on google. The creeper is Vayjirs (and it's superawesome, he built a zombie, skeleton and enderman too now)

Donald Duck...always waiting for his beloved

Hand statue, blueprints acquired with a program called Vox

Upside down house! I couldn't get the fence done, so a guy on the server did that for me, forgot his name though, sorry =(

Overview

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple more pixelarts...

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

10+ Year Old Account
    wow speech less. how long does it take yall to do some of these arts? i dibbled around with mine craft for a hour not knowing what i was doing and just felt drained at how long it took to do every thing.

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Midna pixelart took about 3 hours. As for the Amaterasu pixelart, it took about 6 hours.
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

I don't get it. Minecraft is an awesome tool to make amazing 3d things with on a scale you can't make with anything else, and you make pixelart that could have been made with MS paint back in the early nineties?

Working on a 3 story house, surrounded on 3 sides by a walled garden, with a 2nd floor balcony wrapping around the whole thing. Should be done by tomarrow, cba to finish the roof today. Will post pics soon, but damn, you guys are amazing. I thought my 5 hours on my house was too much <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    I don't get it. Minecraft is an awesome tool to make amazing 3d things with on a scale you can't make with anything else, and you make pixelart that could have been made with MS paint back in the early nineties?
    If there's anything I've learnt about art, art is art even if you think not. I only dont get people who use scripts to import an image however. That's just lazy and pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post

Once again...all mine.

Now, what were you saying??? :3
    Last edited by KingCrabSP; 2011-10-14 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Upside down house! I couldn't get the fence done, so a guy on the server did that for me, forgot his name though, sorry =(
    NP, Left a note on the house with my name tho

EDIT:
    Any feedback on the instanceportal? Couldn't get it much better myself...
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting another build. Anyone interested in being kept up to date on this build?

Would be pretty good to see how that comes along. Quite like what you've explained for it so far!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozarib View Post
    Would be pretty good to see how that comes along. Quite like what you've explained for it so far!
    Alright then, I will show the in-progress videos on here. A sub would be much appreciated as well :3

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrabSP View Post
    Alright then, I will show the in-progress videos on here. A sub would be much appreciated as well :3
    subscribed!

Deleted
    Very beautiful KingCrab! Looking forward to seeing more.