Latest house I've built!

Nice it looks amazing!

Deleted
    Here's my current project <--- click!

And here's what I've been working on most recently on my server

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating a Minecraft Movie in a 3d software It's going really great

10+ Year Old Account
    My server admin has a youtube series with his minecraft series... In the last couple of his videos he showed everyone's area and built christmas trees for everyone! Here is the first part of the video

15+ Year Old Account
    A few screenshots of my magical crops farm. Video possibly incoming.

About 90% finished at this point. Still need more machines for assembly and I wanna experiment with a few more ideas.

http://imgur.com/a/EyE5b

Deleted
    I make Pixel art in Minecraft =D

Here are a few of them, the rest you can find on my DA! =3

Theres some pretty beastly creations on here :3

Hey, everyone! My name is FPS Pride and I've started a Minecraft Let's Play with my bros. We would really love any feedback towards our series on my YouTube channel. If you enjoy the videos, remember to give us a Like and subscribe, thanks!

youtu.be/PDtf88WyfBE

10+ Year Old Account
    Made the Elemental Star Chamber from the Golden Sun GBA game, it isn't that spectacular though - here's the album I just put up - http://imgur.com/a/TA5Do
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    I started this steampunk-themed city back in october 2010, during alpha. I still have it to this day, but I don't work on it as much. I want to give it out, but I have no idea how to put it online for people to download freely.

Cartographer Screenshot from November 2010:

MCMap Screenshot from July 2013:
    Last edited by Ibbi; 2014-06-14 at 05:46 PM.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

ill upload mine in a few minutes i actually made the utgarde keep in minecraft

Deleted

My latest castle creation in survival

Starting to get back in to that Minecraft mood again! Must build adventure map for others!

Not as epic as some of the other work shown here but I gave in to temptation and started a new project. It is a dungeon map, my favorite type, and it will feature 3 bosses, 2 events and a couple of puzzles. Here is where I am at after a couple of hours - all hand made! Note that the roof is not on any of it because there is a lot of redstone work to do first and I want to complete the layout before I started fully building it.

Here is my epic MS Paint mock up.

Planned features:
    • Dungeon journal
    • 3 bosses, each with various mechanics - High General Malance, Crypt Guardian Sholisa and Jailmaster Larkor
    • 2 events, including a gauntlet
    • A number of puzzles, including some to access secret loot areas (these are not shown on the mockup for obvious reasons)
    • Epic loot
    • Target play time - 15-20 mins

Starting out small since it is my first project in a long time but I love dungeon maps so also wanted to make this one smaller in scale so that i could actually finish it. I also do have an unfinished "raid" which so far has 7 bosses complete with mechanics but I dont think I will touch this for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Built this by hand. I can't remember, but I think the base is like 75 x 75.

I attempted to make the chambers inside based on shitty pics I found on google. The path actually continues down underground into a sort of Indiana Jones temple thing.

Unfortunately, one of the patches last...year or so split the entire thing in half and shifted it almost 50 blocks apart. I ended up just deleting the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Built this by hand. I can't remember, but I think the base is like 75 x 75.

I attempted to make the chambers inside based on shitty pics I found on google. The path actually continues down underground into a sort of Indiana Jones temple thing.

Unfortunately, one of the patches last...year or so split the entire thing in half and shifted it almost 50 blocks apart. I ended up just deleting the world.
    That's really awesome dude, I plan on doing a pyramid on my Hardcore survival level, underground Should look good, as long as I don't die before I finish it:S
    It sucks yours was torn apart by an update, that must have sucked man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    That's really awesome dude, I plan on doing a pyramid on my Hardcore survival level, underground Should look good, as long as I don't die before I finish it:S
    It sucks yours was torn apart by an update, that must have sucked man
    I guess that's what happens when you build it on a 'fault' line lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

My nuclear power plant. Two reactors, four turbines, and a lovely view of a burning oil field. This is all purely on Survival, and is a continually ongoing project of mine on my guild's server! I took it upon myself to supply virtually all of our power needs and, in my usual fashion, went drastically overboard.

Interior! There are two reactors, on top is the passively-cooled reactor which actually provides the majority of our current power needs, on the bottom is the actively cooled reactor, which needs more and larger turbines in order to be truly efficient.

Some of the piping I've got going on. This reactor consumes about 11000 buckets of water a tick, and is outputting just as much steam or more... I can't really tell just how much because I need to build more turbines still. Suffice to say there's excess right now!

Some less dramatically shiny pics; the passive reactor, as it's producing most of the power, is controlled through a ComputerCraft program that helps me manage fuel usage, assuring I don't burn all of my Yellorium too fast.

Two of the turbines, and some more of the piping, constantly sending steam in and pulling water out. This is inside of the towers.

Next step is to head into space; I plan on sending this power to a Galacticraft Space Station for some REAL shenanigans.

That is epic! I wouldn't have a clue about where to start with building a power plant. Serious question, what in the world would use so much power?