Thread: Beta streams?

10+ Year Old Account

Post Beta streams?

What good beta streams are there out there already? I (like many others) don't have a key and am trying to get a glimpse on as much as possible. Would be pretty awesome if we could compile them here. I'll contribute when I get home, posting from mobile device atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. I'll get to work and filter out the ones with better quality later on today.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

http://www.livestream.com/contra28
    This guy does a good HQ stream. You can call him on skype to ask him questions and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give a pc so I can update my list... Nice input, thanks!

Since there is like 1 hour playtime to playthrough the beta I doubt any beta tester sits and play it for very long. There is way to little content to have a stream IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    Since there is like 1 hour playtime to playthrough the beta I doubt any beta tester sits and play it for very long. There is way to little content to have a stream IMO.
    I watched a stream with a guy who finished it in 24 minutes. From level 1 until the skeleton king was dead.

Ye thats what I mean it feels kinda very limited. I dont think anyone with beta have been sitting around playing this for more than 2 days tops if you are an insane fanatic or something. I feel I have seen anything possible in beta in about 5-6 hours gametime.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can only hope more content is released soon then. There were a total of 120-ish levels, no?

Last edited by snootz; 2011-09-27 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    We can only hope more content is released soon then. There were a total of 120-ish levels, no?
    Pretty sure they said at one point that the beta would just be up to the skeleton king. They have their in-house testers to play through the quests so I can't see them opening more of the actual storyline up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Pretty sure they said at one point that the beta would just be up to the skeleton king. They have their in-house testers to play through the quests so I can't see them opening more of the actual storyline up.
    Yep. There wont be anymore content in the beta. Blue post about this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    From what i know 60 is max level, untill we get expansion packs or more content, Inferno mode (4th difficulty) are filled with mobs at 61
    But im not 100% sure of this.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s