Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Most of the people in my current guild in wow is starting with D3 once it launches + a few RL's are starting too, so I'll have plenty of people to play with.

i'll play with my friends. We played D2 together back in the day and cant wait for D3 !

btw, is there a limit for party members ? i have like 10 friends that wants to play together.

Deleted
    I am going to play with a group of RL friends, we decided we are gonna play a different class each. I am going to be the wizard for all i know since i love casters!!!

Going to solo most of the game. When i'm at level cap, probably going in group with some RL friend for abyss difficulty. It all depends on how better is the item drop rate when you're in group.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Will probably just poke online people and check if they wanna join, Bnet friendslist is rather wast <3

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    actually played quiet a bit of D2, and D1 even, remember archangels staff of apocalypse? or even the single player hellfire expansion for D1?
    i gave a little bit of background (respec pots last patch, one before had hellfire large charm, and one before that had a world event boss -uber diablo with annihilus small charms spawned based off of X SoJ's sold for the entire server you could get chars on a server a spawn was going to happen on(some guilds hosted uber d events, since non-ladder games could have an infinite source of SoJ's, but have the same IP address of the server for ladder games.

but anyway aside from all that, there are a ton of support abilities, D3 does not have to work like D2 or even D1,
    that there are abilities that look amazing for tanking and healing, might pretty much say it, you could go pure dps for normal through hell, but as soon as you hit the super difficulty, you will need some support classes helping, or maybe in reverse.

you need to stop thinking so one dimensionally, and in the past.
    Seeing Diablo 3 as a game where all you need is dps classes/builds has nothing to do with thinking in one dimension or in the past. It is how it is. I agree that certain classes have a few support skills but they all come at a rather high resource cost meaning every class (even the so called support builds) will be working as a dps class most of the time.

Besides that if you really think there will be a need for tank & support classes just to get through hell expect Diablo to die quick because a huge amount of people want to be able to kill everything solo.

@tangerine :
    4 players per game
    Last edited by mmoc70c145fdaf; 2011-09-27 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Got about a handful of irl friends that have been waiting eagerly for d3 since it was first announced... So yeah I probably will be playing with em'

Will probably dedicate one or two characters to play with friends and get another to play whenever I'm the only one on (which won't happen all too often anyway).

10+ Year Old Account
    going to play with my brother, some friends close to my home that are also diablo fans and maybe some realid friends.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Two's a team, three's a crowd. Got a few friends interested in the game but just one that's really interested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    4 players per game
    4 players per game? Diablo 2 had 8

And I really wanna play with more people than that :P

I will! I have three or four friends that I'll probably play with all the time. Playing alone is no fun. =( 3 of them are some online friends and one of them is my boyfriend, so I'm really excited to play with them. =) It'll be awesome. Although I can see us easily getting distracted and start goofing off.

Deleted
    I will defo be playing it with my class-mates when the game comes out. Well, I will be playing it even if my class-mates don't play it anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    4 players per game? Diablo 2 had 8

And I really wanna play with more people than that :P
    I agree; 4 is a bit disappointing. I'm going to have to actually choose which people to play with, as I have more than 4 friends who are going to want to be playing at the same time

My wife, several guildies from WoW, couple of my best friends, and some co-workers all plan on realid friending and playing together. Gonna be pretty cool honestly. can't wait.

Deleted
    I personally enjoy playing solo games more, but if I find someone decent enough to play without slowing me down i'll play with them.

Playing with one of my RL best friends and his little bro. And possibly another one of my friends. He likes wow and multiplayer dungeon crawling games, so he might like Diablo.

I'll play with atleast 3 of my rl friends

ill probably have a toon wich i only play on weekends with my friends, and the rest of the friendless week im gonna play my personal solo/random people toon.

Definitely looking forward to playing with 3 family members, we have not talked about classes much less builds though...we'll just go with whatever each person wants as we are pretty laid back about these things and there's no need for the "trinity." We'll probably take things slow and only play those characters together, and knowing me I will have a few other characters going on the side.