Poll: Have you got your beta yet ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Saw this thread so i thought i'd check my account status, got my invitation!!! totaly was not expecting one being in australia and having pretty darn bad luck with these things. So happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by wtchuwahmon View Post
    Saw this thread so i thought i'd check my account status, got my invitation!!! totaly was not expecting one being in australia and having pretty darn bad luck with these things. So happy!!
    Its a pleasure I accept pay pal donations and WoW pets.

OT: So far only 4 out of 79 have got one, using broken math, 5.06% of people have recieved beta invites

15+ Year Old Account
    Force was talking about him suspecting it only being press invites so far, guess he was wrong if it's already properly rolling

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

I'm very curious about PC specs of people who got invite. Guys, do you have high-end PCs or it doesn't matter?

Didn't get one. Hopefully I will.
    Got into the SC2 beta though, wasn't into the game a whole lot at the time though so I didn't play it much.

No, but a friend has... so... I will be playing it tonight :P

I'm very curious about PC specs of people who got invite. Guys, do you have high-end PCs or it doesn't matter?
    My PC is only a few months old, gfx is gtx580sc with i2500k cpu

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine 11 PM last night. Awesome game so far, want more content though T_T Guess I'll play the other 4 classes.

Sadly no :c
    Really want one.

Not yet, don't know if I wanna play if I ever get one. Don't wanna ruin the fun before I get to explore with my friend.

No. =(
    I'm really sad, even though it's very early in the Beta stage. I've convinced myself that because I wasn't in the first wave, I won't get in. =P And since they're releasing in 2012 now, that's even longer I have to wait to play it. If any of my friends get in though... you can bet that I'll be spending a couple of days at their house.

Just checked my mail. Thought it was a spoof, but double checked anyway. Woot. Finally a beta invite from Blizz.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine at 12:30am est last night. Should get a crack at it tonight. Can't wait!

Deleted
    No and i've got 4 active battle.net accounts opted, never been in any blizzard beta to date though so I'm not optimistic.

i heard abou like 100 ppl online on d3 battle net. thats a huge stress test, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine this morning. Played for about 15 minutes before going to work. I was already pretty impressed with the few minutes I'd spent.

Just a reminder though, if you do end up getting into the beta, let it download more than just a little into "Available" in the launcher. I was super eager to play and hit "Play" as fast as I could and my fps bombed when I got into the game for about 15-20 seconds. After that there were a few hiccups but it got better.

Deleted
    Yeah, letting it download properly makes a HUGE difference to it. Pretty funny when your char start teleporting around the screen due to fps problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    The beta is not out yet. It's only F&F. (I'm 100% certain of this on EU, not sure about US)
    You would be 100% certainly wrong. Although it seems like that invite waves consist of about 30-40 (or insert some random retarded low number) invites.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Never got a Blizzard beta invite, only in Cataclysm via Wowinterface and they addon author program