Poll: What class will YOU play?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior or Ranger. I just love their skills and playstyle.

Deleted
    Ranger or elementalist. I prefer to do dmg from afar

Deleted
    not too sure yet. Maybe Necro, maybe Elementalist, maybe Warrior and myabe the 8th.

Warrior or that mysterious 8th class (depending on what it is).

::EDIT:: Ah "theif". I guess that's the new "rouge".

Human Warrior
    Human Ranger
    Sylvari Necromancer
    Human Elementalist
    Asura Thief
    Charr Engineer
    Norn Guardian
    Sylvari 8th Profession
    Charr Warrior
    Asura Guardian

No idea how many slots we'll get but I will surely buy extra slots.

I never got into guild wars 1, however the Mesmer class is what I loved. I really hope they bring it back with new play styles.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Honestly, I'm not sure yet. I'll probably make a poll for my guild when it's getting closer to release, to see what all we are going to have in game. I'm hoping I get into the beta so I can atleast try each one before release.

Out of the options however, I'm torn mostly between
    Elementalist, however I'd probably do this as a PvE character, I dislike being squishy in PvE.. but I'd most likely run Scepter/Dagger, or Staff.. because of the water abilities it unlocks.

Thief, this would probably be a PvP only character, but I'm uncertain as of yet.

Engineer, I really like the concept and the flexibility.. but I'd actually have to get my hands on it.

I'm likely to avoid Ranger, and Necromancer.. but after seeing TotalBiscuit play a necro, I'm hesitant on that one. And Warrior/Guardian/Mesmer, I'd have to get a hands on to feel it out and determine if I like it.

Probably a warrior as i played one alot in GvG on GW1 Elementalist for soloing stuff again probably.

necromancer.

/thread

Deleted
    I'm definitely going to play a Norn Warrior. From the amount of footage I've seen, Warriors genuinely look like a fun class to play!

Deleted
    I was a warrior 5 years in WoW...most likely will go on the same path and make one. It just represents me the most!

Slyvari Guardian or Sylvari Elementalist, with a focus on Water/Earth. Or an Asura Elementalist. Not entirely sure yet

I really do like what I've seen of Elementlists so far though. Seems like the most versatile class (well, I guess having 4x the number of skills per weapon combination helps a bit ).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have to see what my other friends are gonna choose. We are planning on going for w/e top end pvp/pve stuff there is.
    Hope they end up making the game exactly how they have planned. Just think... dynamic pve content based on how many people you have.
    [P] [85:Manintty-Sha]: like your pretty much a tank god

I used to be good at this game
    Washed up Top 20 US player

Deleted
    Most likely warrior, maybe norn.

Deleted
    Poor engineers! Rest seems incredibly balanced so far. Kind of the same as the gw2guru poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    Poor engineers! Rest seems incredibly balanced so far. Kind of the same as the gw2guru poll.
    I think it's just due to the unfamiliarity. People tend to gravitate towards the same class style game after game, so when you introduce something new, it doesn't have a built in fanbase that the other classes do. With time Engineers will because more popular.

Also, they probably don't know that Engineers have a flamethrower

Eventually I will play them all. Because they're all fabulous.
    But for starting out I'm torn between an Engineer and a Ranger. I may just roll with two mains if I can't decide before release, which is looking more and more likely as time goes by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theif, all pirate like with my duel pistols!

Will have to go with Guardian, just felt like the right class to go with after plying a Paladin in WoW for a couple years.

Personally I'll be starting with an elementalist, though I'm sure I'll eventually have one of everything.
    Engineer will likely be my second character.