Poll: What class are YOU rolling?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Personally I'll be going for Jedi Knight, then advanced class to whatever one becomes the tank. Can't remember the name.

That said I can't be 100% sure until I actually see the character creation screen. My mind may change at the last second!

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I'll never understand why people are so attracted to the inquisitor.
    Is it the Assassin?
    its cause every1 can be darth maul and emperor palpatine all-in-one

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrazor View Post
    But those two were losers. Whoever want to be a loser, not to mention 2 losers in one?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll go with whatever allows me to tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    But those two were losers. Whoever want to be a loser, not to mention 2 losers in one?
    No doubt. Never understood why anyone would like either of them. Maul has zero personality and Palpatine was a coward. The whiny little Vader has also soured the dark side for me. I care not about following the same path of emo-boy Vader and his impromptu recreation of "White Men Can't Jump".

I think my real reasons for going Republic are finally coming out. Oh ya, Wookies!
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    I am going SI because I want to tank, but don't want to be the typical high armor tank yelling rawr at opponents. The stealth aspect of Assassin will be nice in solo play, I like the idea of a light armor tank, and I like double-bladed sabers. Without breaking NDA, I can say that I'm not disappointed with the decision so far this build.

Also, if you're looking at the movie characters compared to classes, Palpatine is a Sorcerer and Maul is an Assassin. So, you're really only both "all-in-one" until level 10 when you choose your AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    No doubt. Never understood why anyone would like either of them. Maul has zero personality and Palpatine was a coward. The whiny little Vader has also soured the dark side for me. I care not about following the same path of emo-boy Vader and his impromptu recreation of "White Men Can't Jump".

I think my real reasons for going Republic are finally coming out. Oh ya, Wookies!
    Wookies are cool. But the Bounty Hunters get a Jawa companion, a friggin JAWA, that's awesome

Hm, I might also roll a bounty hunter or smuggler. Cool enough to compensate the absence of lightsabers and UNLIMITED POWER.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifescure View Post
    A healing commando, i just love how i can heal with this huge cannon in my hands.
    Yeah, Was looking forward to this, but my buddy and his guild are going empire :<

Starkiller comes to mind first when i think of inquisitor.

Decent melee and force powers? starkiller.

Deleted

Thumbs up

I know what classes I am going to lvl

1. Sith Warrior (not sure I will do Jug or Maruader first though)
    2. Bounty Hunter
    3. Sith Inq
    4. Imp Agent.

All in that order. Also, I will make them at the same time so I can alt when I feel bored or just feel time like a change.

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brunofollmann View Post
    Hm, I might also roll a bounty hunter or smuggler. Cool enough to compensate the absence of lightsabers and UNLIMITED POWER.
    LOL. Love your enthusiasm here matey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Lol, rolling on glowsticks is gonna be horror.

Thank Lucas I play a trooper. All trooper drops are likely to be mine.
    No need to roll because everyone gets loot bags, not to mention there are no such thing as LS drops.

Deleted
    smuggler here

I really like Smugglers actually, and will be starting off with a Smuggler/Agent. I'm happy with there being less of them. I'll make force users later after the initial rush has died done. Probably a Sith Warrior with Vette being awesome, and a Miraluka Consular later for the lovely Nadia Grell.

Bounty Hunter, preferrably as a tank if that is possible. I've always wanted to try out a ranged tank. It's something I've never really played before in WoW / Rift, so it'll be a brand new experience.

I just like the BH story and the gadgets, rockets, blasters. They don't have to be cowards like the smuggler, and yet they are not as bland as the trooper. Each bounty Hunter is unique, and because of this I can be whoever I want to be. Nice, bad it's my choice!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of the classes look very cool, but the Trooper Vanguard speaks to me and my typical style of play. I like to stand back, lead my squad and support the team. We'll see how it goes with this new MMO, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    No need to roll because everyone gets loot bags, not to mention there are no such thing as LS drops.
    Please link us that info because I think that we would all love to know where you got that from. Normals have been said to have loot bags, but other modes were not specified. Please do not spread misinformation.

The more video I see, the more I have been drawn towards troopers. I really want to see some video of them tanking and healing.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a tough choice between a Human Trooper Tank and a Human Sith Warrior Tank. Probably Trooper because I'm intrigued as to how the ranged tanking will work, plus the big tank is just badass.

I'm thinking either a Sith Inquisitor and going Assassin, or Jedi Consular depending on what side friends are going. Though i wont truly be able to make my mind up until i get some hands on experience.
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

I've been stuck between them all. Once I settle with one. I look at the others and they seem awesome too. lol I can't make up my mind.