Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KaeyiDream View Post
    There are alot of good guilds out there already, search gw2guru forums and when its up the official gw2 forums as well!

Will did say very few people completed this dungeon on explorable and that alot were complaining of the difficulty, so i wouldnt stress too much yet
    Oh I'm not stressing about it. It just made me realize that I likely wouldn't complete what I'd like to complete by pugging, and will need to find myself a guild that has people interested in playing at least at a slightly serious level. As in knowing basic game mechanics, which the pugs I rolled with did not. xD?

Unfortunately, the announced 100 player limit (that can be raised eventually through influence, or w/e) is making it increasingly difficult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Unfortunately, the announced 100 player limit (that can be raised eventually through influence, or w/e) is making it increasingly difficult.
    Yep, that is annoying, my guild is currently split into 2 guilds, which means communication between the two is very little and you only play with the people in your half of the guild.

I hope this changes so my entire guild can be together

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 03:05 PM ----------

Part 2: Ascalonian catacombs explorable mode developer walkthrough!

<3
    Last edited by mmocd99112bb89; 2012-06-12 at 02:05 PM.

Our beta weekend adventures
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Here is my Pistol Shield Engineer PvP video Bleeding spec very balanced game had lot of fun.

Hey everyone wanted to post some sPvP videos a friend and I made. I'm playing a control focused Thief and he's playing a condition Necromancer. Enjoy!

BWE Videos So Far :O

New puzzle in the new area!

A lot of the changes between BWE 1 & 2!

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2: Ascalonian Catacombs Explorable Mode Developer Walkthrough Pt #3!

Here you go guys Hardmode runs on Jumping puzzles

and second one

Deleted
    Traps, poisons, acrobatics and a hell of a lot of dagger strikes.
    Thief spotlight!

No bulls were harmed in the making of this video.

Deleted
    Hey guys a ranged warrior pvp montage for those who are intrested in how the bow/rifle works.
    The rifle seems very strong vs low armor targets and ok vs heavy while bow well just sucks :S But is so fun to play with.

Here it is Hardmode third puzzle in wayfarer foothills someone asked for it here

and here is some more PvP with Engineer Rambo style

Deleted
    Mesmer PvP video:

Article & Build: http://www.guildwars2hub.com/feature...paradigm-video

Deleted
    Just having a little mess around with the Mystic Forge:

Here is one special about Bag o Fun and Sylvari Tease you can see Sylvari running and casting animations and some emotes

and my first Elementalist PvP video Scepter Dagger Crit build, explanation for build and rotation

This is a video my friend found with the server I was on. We were in the zombie zerg somewhere, but I knew they had siege weapons set up so once they got inside I stood back for a bit til it was safe to go forward.

I couldn't see my character at all, but I'm pretty sure that aoe fear at 4:57 was me lol, I stood at that wall casting my marks on it constantly...That's why we even took down the wall instead of the door. The door was already down (we'd die instantly trying to go through the door too), but that wall had some arrow carts and a balista on it, so I was killing them with my marks with one of my friends. Other people saw us over there and everyone moved over but to attack the door instead.

Deleted
    Loved this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Loved this.

what's that place at 1:04

Another video

Last edited by FusedMass; 2012-06-15 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    what's that place at 1:04
    Lychcroft Mere, if I remember correctly.
    Bottom left of Kessex.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/2/..._Hills_map.jpg