Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Snip
    Nice, thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    The boss fight at the end is pretty intense for a lvl30 zone. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    The boss fight at the end is pretty intense for a lvl30 zone. I like it.
    I hope those scale for one person. I've never been a fan of group PvE combat. Especially with the stress of 3D.

I don't like relying on other people, and I like to decide what to do without feeling obligated not to ask the rest of the group. =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I hope those scale for one person. I've never been a fan of group PvE combat. Especially with the stress of 3D.

I don't like relying on other people, and I like to decide what to do without feeling obligated not to ask the rest of the group. =\
    My thoughts exactly being a soloist I usually find other people a hindrance, But I can play well with others if I have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes events scale, but im not sure about solo, because to be Frank GW2/Anet is about community play, When i say not sure about solo, i mean in that, the chances of an event having no one around/even starting with just 1 in the area would be pretty slim (somone correct me if i am wrong) and because you dont need to be in a group to do these events, you just participate, then yeah solo makes no sense to me.

Did somebody say videos?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...64.html#Videos

Lots of videos in that link, probably a lot of the same ones that are in the OP though.

GAMEBREAKER's Seven Reasons Why Guild Wars 2 WvW Wins

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/rock-your-world/

There's been a few fan made trailers, but this is my favorite one so far.

Total Biscuits mailbox video for today had more WvW footage. he also talked a bit about his explorable mode dungeon video at the start of the mailbox saying that he was having trouble cutting down the video into a shorter watchable segment. I think he said he wanted to cut it from 3 hours to 20ish minutes.

The mailbox itself isn't about GW2 but if you just want to see footage while he talks about counterstrike it's a good watch

I haven't seen anyone post, or even talk about, this crafting video yet.

It's the first video for crafting that I've looked at, and I love the way the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashgar View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNAITjKJusw

It's an older video but I didn't see it anywhere in the list but to me this is probably the best pvp video I've ever seen of GW2.
    Awesome thanks for sharing

10+ Year Old Account
    Links in the first post need a recheck, a lot of them don't work.

Deleted
    Totalbiscuit ‏ @Totalbiscuit

Almost completed the Guild Wars 2 Explorable Mode dungeon video for release tomorrow
    I hope tomorrow we will see some nice informative video from him in explorable dungeon

UPDATE:
    Totalbiscuit ‏ @Totalbiscuit

Alright it's done, 36 mins of content cut from 4 hours of footage of the explorable mode. That was a slog, it'll be up tomorrow
    Last edited by mmocbc0101aaf4; 2012-03-21 at 05:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the whole TB topic...

He mentioned many times in his underwater content video that ArenaNet didn't want him showing some of his footage. Perhaps that's part of the problem with all the footage he's sitting on?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    On the whole TB topic...

He mentioned many times in his underwater content video that ArenaNet didn't want him showing some of his footage. Perhaps that's part of the problem with all the footage he's sitting on?
    I think they didn't want him showing part of the footage because there was a puzzle involved and it was like a micro-dungeon or something/
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    I think they didn't want him showing part of the footage because there was a puzzle involved and it was like a micro-dungeon or something/
    Yes, but I'm suggesting there may be other things like that, which ANet is telling TB not to show, and thus making his goal even more difficult.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I always thought the press did still have a NDA. It's just a much more lax NDA where certain things are allowed, and then other things aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I always thought the press did still have a NDA. It's just a much more lax NDA where certain things are allowed, and then other things aren't.
    Could very well be the case, I think it mostly has to do with puzzle things, they don't want everyone knowing how to solve the puzzles right off the bat. I mean, do you realize how trivial the puzzle fights in TOR are right now?

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Yes, but I'm suggesting there may be other things like that, which ANet is telling TB not to show, and thus making his goal even more difficult.
    I was just adding detail to your statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Soo many vids! Thank you all for posting, beats just searching on YouTube and finding cruddy ones.

Deleted
    Updated with some more videos from beta etc.

Note: From now on I'll only be adding beta videos, as anything from earlier is pretty outdated now and provides no new information. So if any of the non-beta links don't work I won't go fixing them. Beta videos will be updated when I have free time.