Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    another small things to collect - books

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    another small things to collect - books

Thanks for the link, like how there's a few references from GW1 <3. All over the game there's references from GW1 and one of my many things in GW2 to do will be to find all of them! (Gotta catch 'em all!)

Deleted
    Pet for Rangers and their abilitties

The fourth video of "A Guardian's Tale" is up. I edited my last post on the Guardian thread but unless someone bumps it, it may take awhile for the vid to be seen so here's the link.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/a-g...ale-part-four/

Deleted
    Not really a GW2 video, but nice presentation of GW1. (2 year break and I still remember those places)
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2012-04-19 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted

Deleted
    Soul of GW2 packed in less than 3minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that video gave me chills, the music, the editing.. while there is some footage we have seen umpteen times in it, still a damn good edit. 8/10

ETA: Gamebreaker TV Guild Cast Ep 19 is up, pretty informative - highlights : open world "dungeons" Lions Reach and Home Instance's as well as good discussion

Oh and dubstep cat O.o
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-04-21 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Soul of GW2 packed in less than 3minutes.
    Wow that was an awesome video. +5 Rep for posting that

Deleted
    Get ready for beta. ^_^

Get ready for beta. ^_^
    Time to throw snowballs at little children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I expected ''FUUUUUUUUUU'' at 5:20.. Also, was that Zelda in the beginning?

Get ready for beta. ^_^
    Find true love as a leopard? yea!!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Hello!
    I thought I wouldn't need to create unnecessary threads so I'll make my post here (about videos then obviously...:P):
    So this weekend when the BWE hits I'll be creating a PvP video that hopefully turns out great (or even epic?) (I'm an experienced PvP player (gladiator from WoW and such) playing 1-2 other guys I know somewhat).
    So here's my question to you:
    Any tips of good music to use in the video? I'd prefer something that most of us gamers enjoy now-a-days. But I won't ever use hardstyle nor hard-rock like Soil etc.

Thanks in advance!
    //Lunde

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Hello!
    I thought I wouldn't need to create unnecessary threads so I'll make my post here (about videos then obviously...:P):
    So this weekend when the BWE hits I'll be creating a PvP video that hopefully turns out great (or even epic?) (I'm an experienced PvP player (gladiator from WoW and such) playing 1-2 other guys I know somewhat).
    So here's my question to you:
    Any tips of good music to use in the video? I'd prefer something that most of us gamers enjoy now-a-days. But I won't ever use hardstyle nor hard-rock like Soil etc.

Thanks in advance!
    //Lunde
    There is no single song you can play where not a single person will bitch. Just put whatever you like the best.

Some suggestions, however: Fast paced music with a lot of "power" behind the instruments. It shouldn't be a song which is vocals outshining everything else. A personal favorite of mine for montages, and one of the only ones which I don't think is "hard" would be anything by Celldweller or Blue Stahli.

Examples.

It's rock music, but with a very electronic theme to it.

Something like that could be incorporated into a video incredibly well if you are good at video editing and have a program like Sony Vegas/Aftereffect/ect

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2jNiVK86A is also a good song, but it's probably not what you're looking for XD)

edit:

This is a much slower paced song, but I think it would still fit very well. Plus even if you sucked at editing you could slap this on it and it would be fine.

Last edited by Larynx; 2012-04-23 at 08:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    <Snip>
    God, I love thoose bands They aren't close to what hardstyle is if that's what you thought :P And the nostalgia from ol' WoW PvP movies (TBC) is comming back...
    I'll see what I can do of thoose songs seems like pretty good songs to combine with editing (would say I'm pretty good at it, hehe. Using Sony Vegas pro 10).
    After Effects is something I'd like to learn but don't have time to do at the moment... To much school to learn a new program. :S
    More tips is always welcome!

Deleted
    ... Any tips of good music to use in the video? ...
    Use new music, do _not_ use music that will be censored on youtube, etc
    Here is one free d&b artist: http://www.youtube.com/liquicity

Here is example of usage of this kind of music and how to refer to the artist (warning warning TERA video) ^_^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8aNEWsm1w

Use new music, do _not_ use music that will be censored on youtube, etc
    Here is one free d&b artist: http://www.youtube.com/liquicity

Here is example of usage of this kind of music and how to refer to the artist (warning warning TERA video) ^_^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8aNEWsm1w
    That's good for what it was used for in that video, but for PvP combat I don't really think it would fit. Great songs though.

---------- Post added 2012-04-23 at 07:24 AM ----------

God, I love thoose bands They aren't close to what hardstyle is if that's what you thought :P And the nostalgia from ol' WoW PvP movies (TBC) is comming back...
    I'll see what I can do of thoose songs seems like pretty good songs to combine with editing (would say I'm pretty good at it, hehe. Using Sony Vegas pro 10).
    After Effects is something I'd like to learn but don't have time to do at the moment... To much school to learn a new program. :S
    More tips is always welcome!
    I just assumed "hardstyle" meant something that's like metal and some hard rock, like the example you gave. Apparently it's a separate genre, I had no idea. XD
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-04-23 at 11:22 AM.