Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    As happens I randomly kill critters when son of Zhaitan, the Rooster, was after revenge.

Deleted

hmm

Gonna make video where i tell some tips and tricks etc!
    And sorry cant post videos/images/links yet =)
    But you find it from my channel: Polameren
    If ya interested

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    As happens I randomly kill critters when son of Zhaitan, the Rooster, was after revenge.
    Lol'd pretty hard.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

The fluffy team has a crack at AC story mode, employing the latest and greatest pugger tactics.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

All of the vistas in Hoelbrak!

10+ Year Old Account
    Citadel of Flame SPOILERS

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Deleted

That was hilarious. Amazing.

Deleted
    Confused the hell out of me when it happened, didn`t know wtf was going on hehe
    I did ticket it just in case it`s bug/glitch or something, but asked them to keep it in as I thought it was hilarious

Really wish I`d recorded what happened just afterwards though

Just messing around in PVP

Dagger/Focus Staff Necro build on emphasis on execution at less than 50% health.

Shatterer Dragon Boss

Deleted
    Lvl80 event half-way clip. This is minion of Jormag.
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2012-09-06 at 07:27 PM. Reason: was not the start of event >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iryne View Post
    lvl80 event half-way clip. This is minion of jormag.
    looooooooooooooooool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    looooooooooooooooool
    Video not available

What did I miss?

Video not available

What did I miss?
    Dragon crushing helicopter-style.
    Sorry for my bad English, I'm from North Pole.

Deleted
    It may contain some minor spoilers

I don't know if this is a proper place to post video reviews but here's one anyway.
    I've been following angry joe for couple of years and he really knows what he talks about.

Edit: apparently there was a thread about this, locked and claiming this was posted. Whatever, reposting it then :P
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2012-09-07 at 02:41 PM.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    It may contain some minor spoilers

I don't know if this is a proper place to post video reviews but here's one anyway.
    I've been following angry joe for couple of years and he really knows what he talks about.

Edit: apparently there was a thread about this, locked and claiming this was posted. Whatever, reposting it then :P
    While I agree with a lot of what he says, negative and positive, I just can't get behind 'any' reviewer that gives a game a perfect score, especially if they admit flaws, but just as a general. I dislike scoring systems in general, but, no, there should never in any case be a perfect score for any game ever. There is always room for improvement. I get that he explained the 10/10 and what it means by his rating system, but I still can't agree with it.

I do love the game though, and agree with many of his points outside of the ridiculous score. I much prefer something like the MMO-grinder that just lists potential reasons why someone might/might not be interested and then leaves it up to you.