Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Playing a Glascannon, killing fast and showing that a glas cannon can survive quite long vs multiple targets.

Deleted
    Some PD (P/S) Engineer tournament action! Combined some clips i had from last night. 2 Video's up at the moment - Don't forget to rate, comment & subscribe :P!

still a lot to learn about the class, but i made a vid of some warrior sPvP. it's all of the same match to keep it clean. hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by DDazzle; 2012-10-18 at 02:01 AM.
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

Deleted
    One of my guildies really hates griffons after many many horrible deaths on Griffonrook Run (jumping puzzle on Lornar's Pass, where you need to carry a bomb)

He made this song (and that is his pink guardian) ^_^

Deleted
    Arenanets latest upload & /drooool at the fun inc`

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/events/halloween-2012/

Deleted
    This is some of my old clips I put together showing one of my favorite tactic in WvW as a guardian. I usually go with a small force, flank their army on the side, and retreat back as soon as they start chasing us. It also shows my favorite combo: Chain of Light > Judge’s Intervention > Whirling Wrath.

I did this really quick so I apologize for the editing and music.
    Last edited by mmocdae4424a1e; 2012-10-19 at 07:22 PM.

World First Eternity. On that "OMFG RP SERVER". Fucking deal with it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post

World First Eternity. On that "OMFG RP SERVER". Fucking deal with it.
    I would dedicate all my sources to getting that if the animations didn't suck for mesmer :/

Deleted
    so basically it just switches from sunrise to twilight depending on what time of the day it is?

Shadow of the Mad King goes live tonight

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Warrior Greatsword Builds for tPvP by Cant Stop The Chop (Builds used by him)

Deleted
    I run through the new jumping puzzle added in Fireheart Rise!

A quick guide to getting started with the Halloween event!

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Rilfe warrior montage by Cant Stop The Chop! BOOM HEADSHOT!

I hate this game, It took me a lot of money

Mod edit: Infracted. Please do not use the forum as your livejournal. Stay relevant to the topic as well.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-10-26 at 08:39 AM.

Deleted
    Our latest interview is up with Eu's own Third Seraph Regiment! We hope you enjoy!

Deleted
    Handy for anyone wanting to brave D/D Ele`.

Deleted
    Mesmer POV, Roaming movie : youtube.com/watch?v=g10NcGYSrY4