Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    And we're back with another interview!

This time we're talking Sacarey EU from the Obsidian Legion, a Nightmare Court guild!

Deleted
    With the whole Lost Shores event going about, I decided to stick to my lore guns and got some lovely Six Gods background lore out.

Summary and general information of the Six Gods:

The goddess called Kormir & the entirety of Nightfall:

The god who controls the not-quite-alive-anymore, called Grenth, and his rival Dhuum:

Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    With the whole Lost Shores event going about, I decided to stick to my lore guns and got some lovely Six Gods background lore out.

The goddess called Kormir & the entirety of Nightfall:

I counter your kormir lore with this:

Fractals are fun!

Last edited by KelaniScar; 2012-11-22 at 09:55 PM.

Hey, I've been making a few videos about the trading post. These are the basics- for people who are just getting started.

Salvage Kits.
    Playing the Margin
    Not being Stupid
    Low Volume Items
    Holidays / In game events
    High Volume Items
    Crafting
    Seed Money

All examples here are using low level items with low profit, but they are easily expanded to higher level items which can give you a much better margin. Personally I play about an hour a day and during that time I made 4-5g with these methods.

I'll continue to post new videos from time to time, gradually moving from the small scale to the massive, market shifting tactics with windfall profits.
    Last edited by Mamado; 2012-11-26 at 03:42 AM. Reason: formatting fail

Deleted
    New winner for best GW2 video goes to....

This had me cackling like a mad `un

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    New winner for best GW2 video goes to....

This had me cackling like a mad `un
    Oh god my sides, thanks for this.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    AMAZING new way to farm GOLD:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVpbXnKHLrE

Hey guys!
    I am in the process of documenting most (interesting) content of Guild Wars 2. With this content I create video's and provide them with some commentary. I am currently in the starting phase, and have recorded some simple things like how to get to vista's and poi's, I created several guides on how to farm gold, karma and xp and am working hard to get a complete set of guides for all the dungeons currently in the game.

I am hoping to expand these video tutorials soon, and to give me a boost in the back every view helps!

You can find me and all my Guild Wars 2 videos on Youtube at youtube.com/user/guildwars2videoclips

Please have a look at my channel, and if you like it every subscriber, like, share or comment is much appreciated!
    Tips, tricks or comments, as well as tips on what my next videos should be about are also more than welcome!

Thanks and enjoy the videos!

Gw2clips

Deleted
    We're back again with another video! Today we're talking to Wendigo about their Match Meet Corps which you can see here

Enjoy the video and hope to see you soon!

It's been awhile I think I posted back in the 20's lol. Well anyway here's the how to series and beginning of the other series I work on.

Based off of the popular Guardian Paladin Build 2.0

Guild Wars 2: How to Money Making for Beginners - Part 1

Chronicles of Fate 1-9

Guild Wars 2: How to farm Gold at Level 80 2.0 version

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2 great races trailer. I don't know if you saw it, but i really like it.

Hey Guys!
    I just uploaded my first video in my new GW2 video series.
    In this series I will talk about upcomming changes for Guild Wars 2 in a sort of news bulletin like fashion.
    Here is my first episode - please let me know what you think of this format (prefferably in the YouTube comments)
    Any likes, subscribes, shares or comments are more than welcome!
    Enjoy!

youtu.be/G9ccNE-bpW0

Deleted
    Our latest video is up as we talk to founder and admin of the GWRPC forums about his RP and his contributions to the RP community! I hope you enjoy!

Deleted
    First game after not been able to play for over a month! D:
    Cant Stop The Chop!

Last edited by mmoc233041c6ce; 2012-12-11 at 10:25 PM.

How to get the title 'Golden'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MjBLQtEKGs

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 03:33 PM ----------

Fractals are fun!

A look at a useful online tool for finding groups in Guild Wars 2. But does this perhaps highlight the need for a tool like this ingame?

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Not quite World v Moose, but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtA2Ox2Oyo

Guildwar2 WvW Elementalist Vid! Enjoy!

There are few more on my youtube, browse through if u like!

Deleted
    Another interview is out as we talk it solo with Slashgate talking to criminal RP guild - The Crimson Serpent Trading Company! Check it out and enjoy!