Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Do you just need 4 for your entire account, and then any earned on alts are tradeable?
    Yeah, but you need to add tapestry on alt if you want to add something from it. For example you need to add that armor tapestry if you want to add an armor from alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Out of curiosity, how did you manage to get so many? Do you just need 4 for your entire account, and then any earned on alts are tradeable?
    Pretty much. I was working on the Hall of Monuments before we knew how rewards were going to be handed out and calculated, so I stockpiled some tapestries for alts, in case carry-over was going to be a little more "direct" - i.e., something on one character can be directly transferred to GW2. Wish it worked like that and also that I could put my Chaos Axes in my Hall.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    Is the war in kryta questline difficult to solo with hero's?
    Yes, it is easily done with hero's provided you have them at level 20. What you are looking to get is 2 mes, 2 necro, 2 rit, 1 monk and then whatever class you are. Then you are going to run the 7-hero-support build which basically destroys anything including hard modes. The only problem you will run into is when you can only take 6 heroes instead of 8 in which case I would run the same build but drop the smite monk and 1 rit but keep the rest. All of the classes basically run with spirits/monk heals so it works well.

The build codes are below:

Nec/Rit: OAhjYgHaIPPV7AioqKNncDzxJ
    Nec/Monk: OANTUYD+USOoKANYLUB8uqeIgA
    Mes/Rit: OQhkAoB8AGK0LwKQeGCIJQGwy3FD
    Mes/Para: OQlkAgC8AaeDNY6Z6yBDhMwyfHD
    Rit/Anything: OACjEyiM5MXzyJzEj5NlmTuhJ
    Rit/Anything: OACjAyhDJPO7v5ZbzFtBAOzLG
    Monk/Anything: Owkj4wQpZO+M8K13lcRs+74qP

I run that setup with a hundred blades warrior as myself. You can also change the rit (provided you have Razah who's profession can be changed) to a third mesmer and the smite monk to a para. I have not tested this as the primary build works fine in my opinion.

Mes/Anything: OQBTAUBPw5EM9Md5ghQGY5DAA
    Para/Anything: OQCjUmmMaOAAAgF+CXj3xubcM

I would recommend looking at www.pvxwiki.com for builds for pretty much anything. If the above doesn't suit your fancy try searching for 7 hero discordway, it is equally devastating with the discord spam, it can pretty much spike any target that you call out using a spell/skill that puts on a condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladuin View Post
    also getting war in kryta done opens up a mission called rise that you can get a platinum, 1,250 ebon vanguard points, and 5 war supplies at about 5-8 minutes a run
    What quest is this and where is it located? I'd actually love to start running it for the ebon vanguard points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    What quest is this and where is it located? I'd actually love to start running it for the ebon vanguard points.
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rise It's part of storyline called Hearts of the North that you can access after completing War in Kryta.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I would recommend looking at www.pvxwiki.com for builds for pretty much anything. If the above doesn't suit your fancy try searching for 7 hero discordway, it is equally devastating with the discord spam, it can pretty much spike any target that you call out using a spell/skill that puts on a condition.
    Oh and that's old site. This is new one where most have moved to http://www.gwpvx.com

I got 50/50 (63/100 on the extended one http://exthom.spyl.net/en/) and GWAMM aswell.
    Due to university having started again I haven't played further but my goal is to get 80+

I had started writing a guide for new players but only 10ppl or so were interested so I haven't finished it, If people need help with certain things I'm happy to help when I'm online (probably tomorrow and friday)
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2011-09-27 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I still need to knock out urgoz warren and the deep again, i did them all before they were put into the HoM

a few armor achievments and i need to knock out legendary vanq

still got a LOT of titles to go

Currently 49/50 myself, simply havn't bothered doing a VQ, prob just gonna get max drukard before GW2. Thank God I have every pvp title statue so I didn't have to spend time VQing shit, man that is horrible.

Deleted
    Just got to 24.
    I guess I really have to do that vanquishing sooner or later... with heroes!
    (Rotscale is giving me a headache :l)

StationaryHawk, just a head's-up: got five Cloths of the Brotherhood for you - or will shortly. Send me a PM here, or whisper me in-game for pickup.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAVQQQAAAAAAA should be a link to my HoM. Basically I'm looking for more minipets for devotion and then money or mats or items themselves for the weapons/armor if anyone feels like helping or can give some tips I'm open to that.

I'm just aiming for the 30 but been playing by myself so some missions are hard to do even with the hero support team.

I'd love to get the PvP title but I can't afford the 200 zkeys and my pvp skills are pretty bad now though I did get to rank 4 in HA before I stopped. Sadly that needs rank 6.

I am at 20. I plan on reaching 25 and would like to get to 30, but I would need a lot of Platinum for Elite Armor Sets.

I stopped playing shortly after EotN and came back purely for the GW2 rewards. I think after collecting a few tapestries to actually display my accomplishments I was sitting around 18, with 23 easily within reach for that lovely Fellblade. Upon achieving that I decided 30 was quite doable for the phat lewt of the Fire God's Vambraces. Well, then I thought to myself that Closer to the Stars was a stupid title and I wanted to be a Ghostly Hero! Some weeks later I realized Flameseeker was even cooler, particularly for someone who started in Prophecies, and certainly possible with a bit of grind. Then I saw Legend of the Mists and said well, I've come this far...

But I have absolutely 0 interest in grinding out 25 #*(&^#@ statues just to get a meh title that I would only want for the 1 human character I'm going to roll (Champion of the Gods). So my account sits at 45 points, likely never to be touched again.

10+ Year Old Account
    i say we group up on guild wars to help each other knock out titles and stuff. but im pretty sure the majority of us only want to work on our warriors >_>
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    i say we group up on guild wars to help each other knock out titles and stuff. but im pretty sure the majority of us only want to work on our warriors >_>
    *slowly raises hand*

10+ Year Old Account
    I so wish I hadn't started with a warrior for my HoM.
    I figured it was a smart choice for survivability while I was a noob, but I still can't find a decent build.

Deleted
    My first character was a warrior too, oh how wrong I was that it would be a good idea.

It's much easier on my Ranger or Ele.

But just got my 11th point in HoM because I'm lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I so wish I hadn't started with a warrior for my HoM.
    I figured it was a smart choice for survivability while I was a noob, but I still can't find a decent build.
    I can't seem to find a link for it right now but the build I run with the 7 hero support team is pretty good. One of them has splinter weapon and I also have hundred blades so I position myself so I'm hitting multiple targets and shit dies really fast. Anyway...I believe its max points in swordsmanship and strength and then I run: Hundred blades, sun and moon slash (double hit will double hit every target), whirlwind attack, server artery, gash, for great justice (100% more rage is beautiful when you are hitting multiple enemies, you can basically spam sun and moon slash and WW attack) and then you have two free spots for a rez signet though it's not really necessary and whatever else you want. I just remembered I bring brawling headbutt from the dwarfs for an interrupt. Lot of people bring save yourselves from either Kurzick/Luxon title track but I don't have that. That really does make you beastly though as it's +100 armor to everyone.

On topic: I have a level 20 mesmer, ranger, monk and my warrior so I'd be up for some groups. I specifically want to knock out Urgoz, Deep and FoW (I can do this with H/H though apparently, I got to 9/11 then died from the stupid griffons pulling too much and getting themselves killed. Grr)

Just hit 30/50 in my Hall of Monuments Let's see if I go further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    Just hit 30/50 in my Hall of Monuments Let's see if I go further.
    Grats

10+ Year Old Account
    if anyone feels like teaming up to knock out points you can send me a forum PM
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass