Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Anyone fancy teaming up to do some HoM stuff?

I'm part way through each campain, but it's boring alone and some missions are proving too much for henchmen since I don't have full heroes.

This is my HoM at the moment, so you can see where you'd like to team up or whatever.
    http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAASEAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Anyone fancy teaming up to do some HoM stuff?

I'm part way through each campain, but it's boring alone and some missions are proving too much for henchmen since I don't have full heroes.

This is my HoM at the moment, so you can see where you'd like to team up or whatever.
    http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAASEAAAAAAAAA
    Give me a shout in-game and i might be able to help you, i'm practically done with mine. If i'm not busy with guild or Alliance activities, i can give you a hand. IGN is Overlord Ven

I am sitting at 27/30 at the moment, but all i need to do is buy Elite Kurzick armor and 1 other armor/10 mini pets and i will be at 30.

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAMKIIAAAAAAA

If there is a cheaper way, please tell me :P

Edit: I have all the mats for The elite Kurzick armor, but if there's a cheaper way, i won't say no. :P

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    I am sitting at 27/30 at the moment, but all i need to do is buy Elite Kurzick armor and 1 other armor/10 mini pets and i will be at 30.

Edit: I have all the mats for The elite Kurzick armor, but if there's a cheaper way, i won't say no. :P
    Your could probably upgrade the rest of your heroes with armor for your Hall, two points that wouldn't be too bad right there.

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAVQQQAAAAAAA

Posting mine again if anyone has some ways to grab some more points. I don't have that much money so buying stuff isn't really an option. I'm hoping to have 5 more mini's which will give me another point but making armor just seems to suck so bad. Open to suggestions though!

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAVQQQAAAAAAA

Posting mine again if anyone has some ways to grab some more points. I don't have that much money so buying stuff isn't really an option. I'm hoping to have 5 more mini's which will give me another point but making armor just seems to suck so bad. Open to suggestions though!
    I'm going to suggest getting armor for you heroes, that in my opinion is the cheapest one you can get filled up. You can farm for some of the armors.

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post

All you need is the Elite Kurzick armor and one other armor. One of the EotN elite armors would probably be your cheapest option. Those two things would put you at 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventashar View Post
    I'm going to suggest getting armor for you heroes, that in my opinion is the cheapest one you can get filled up. You can farm for some of the armors.
    Yeah, I really need to finish those. I farmed all the armors myself, I just hated the 4 player mission (shadow nexus) because I couldn't find any good builds to run it as my main is a warrior.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2011-10-04 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    All you need is the Elite Kurzick armor and one other armor. One of the EotN elite armors would probably be your cheapest option. Those two things would put you at 30.

Yeah, that was i was thinking, thanks for the help :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am at 18, really wish I could get to 30. But I have like 10 plat, and 1 character. Soo I can't get that much really. But I am close. if I manage to save up money, I can get a few sets, and a bunch of unded mini pets, and I can get my 30. Only thing holding me back is money or mats. I need to find a way to make good money. I have been AFK farming Glint's Challenge, but thats a bit slow and I can't for the life of me sell my Destroyer Cores or Capes. so I have a bag getting filled up without any money out of it.

This is what I have: http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAFEAAAAAAAAA the rest takes money, be it minis, armors, or anything else. Currently working on getting a Black Moa Chick done. Still short some mats.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/co..._at_beginners/

I've followed this and gotten 32/50 so far. Really good guide. Check out the reddit alliance too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizong View Post

I've followed this and gotten 32/50 so far. Really good guide. Check out the reddit alliance too!
    Guide that replys fully on money isn't much good for a new player really. It's not much of a guide, it tells you to beat the campains then buy everything, I think that's more common sense than a guide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizong View Post

It's a nice guide and +1 for actually having quite accurate prices on different items, so it make it easier who ever read that to decide if they want to farm something themselves or buy it. Big minus for linking to old PvX new one is here http://www.gwpvx.com/

DOA is great way for making gold but wouldn't recommend anyone new to game leveling rit just for DOA as there is others professions that work just fine there and imo mesmers are always on demand in DOA speed clearing guilds (some which are willing to teach you). Also frostway build that guide links is to old website, here is new http://www.gwpvx.com/Build:Team_-_DoA_Frostway

17/50 right now. I'm poised to get 21 when i finally get off my ass and get Sorrow's Furnace title and the black moa chick mini pet.

Unfortunately i basically blitzed what i had left of all 3 campaigns and most of those 17 points in like two weeks, kinda overdosed on GW1, but once i finish Uncharted 3 and Skyrim, i'll probalby get back on track

My main issue coming back is i'm freaking broke, and i don't really have the ability to run any of the super hard runs. I'm running a sabway, a spiritway, and a Panic Mesmer with my Warrior with a Hundred Blades AoE spec (any suggestions would help).
    Last edited by Cerabret; 2011-10-19 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerabret View Post
    17/50 right now. I'm poised to get 21 when i finally get off my ass and get Sorrow's Furnace title and the black moa chick mini pet.

Unfortunately i basically blitzed what i had left of all 3 campaigns and most of those 17 points in like two weeks, kinda overdosed on GW1, but once i finish Uncharted 3 and Skyrim, i'll probalby get back on track

My main issue coming back is i'm freaking broke, and i don't really have the ability to run any of the super hard runs. I'm running a sabway, a spiritway, and a Panic Mesmer with my Warrior with a Hundred Blades AoE spec (any suggestions would help).
    If you can put this together, you can farm Glint's Challenge for Destroyer Cores, cash, and Cloths of the Brotherhood (which were, last I saw, 3~5k a piece).
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Hey guys, thought this would be the place to ask.

Recently I started playing GW1 again, having the HoM stuff appeal to me as I'm gonna get into GW2 at release. I've had my new account for about a month or so, but I recently remembered that I made one back when it released in the EU. So I talked to support and 'lo, I got control of my old account.

Okay, so my question is... How can I trade things to my other account without being in the same place? Seeing as the characters on my old account have the birthday presents, but are stationed in the after-intro part of regular Guild Wars (old/new/ruined Ascalon?), whereas my current character(s) are currently around the first area in Nightfall (you know, Kamadan, Sunspear Great Halls, those places). Is there any way to send them to my other account, or do I have to pick them up?

Also, another question... seeing as I have 3/50 points in HoM, what do you suggest I do with the pets? Sell them, or use them myself? I have one present from each year 1-4, and if lucky, on all the three characters.

Thanks in advance for your response, guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Okay, so my question is... How can I trade things to my other account without being in the same place? Seeing as the characters on my old account have the birthday presents, but are stationed in the after-intro part of regular Guild Wars (old/new/ruined Ascalon?), whereas my current character(s) are currently around the first area in Nightfall (you know, Kamadan, Sunspear Great Halls, those places).
    GW1 noob here, but shouldn't you be able to travel to the Great Temple of Balthazar on both characters? Or even make a PVP character on both accounts, and just use the xunlai storage there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Hey guys, thought this would be the place to ask.

Recently I started playing GW1 again, having the HoM stuff appeal to me as I'm gonna get into GW2 at release. I've had my new account for about a month or so, but I recently remembered that I made one back when it released in the EU. So I talked to support and 'lo, I got control of my old account.

Okay, so my question is... How can I trade things to my other account without being in the same place? Seeing as the characters on my old account have the birthday presents, but are stationed in the after-intro part of regular Guild Wars (old/new/ruined Ascalon?), whereas my current character(s) are currently around the first area in Nightfall (you know, Kamadan, Sunspear Great Halls, those places). Is there any way to send them to my other account, or do I have to pick them up?

Also, another question... seeing as I have 3/50 points in HoM, what do you suggest I do with the pets? Sell them, or use them myself? I have one present from each year 1-4, and if lucky, on all the three characters.

Thanks in advance for your response, guys.
    Put the stuff you want to trade into the Xunlai Chest. Then create a PvP character on the same account. That character spawns at the Great Temple of Balthazar, where you can take the items you want to trade out of the chest. Now go with character from the other account to the Temple via boat, where you can trade the items between your characters.

Concerning the pets: Use the white ones, one golden and one green (preferably the Black Moa Chick, which you can obtain by doing a 'quest chain') for the HoM, sell all the others. Check prices accordingly, so you use the cheapest yourself, and sell the more expensive ones. That's how I do it, and it works out well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    GW1 noob here, but shouldn't you be able to travel to the Great Temple of Balthazar on both characters? Or even make a PVP character on both accounts, and just use the xunlai storage there.
    Actually I think in order to get to the great temple in prophecies you need to have atleast gotten to lion's arch. However, the pvp character idea does work as the xunlani storage is across acct. So have whatever you want from the old acct. put into the storage, make a pvp character on that acct. and either take the nightfall character on the new acct. to the great temple or just make another pvp character and trade.

Wow, that's brilliant. I've never done any PvP in Guild Wars, so that's probably why I had no idea about that.

Thanks so much guys! I owe you one!