Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wiihooly View Post
    My only issue is that Dervishes can't get the Elite Luxon or Kerzick armor, that I've seen, but I'll make up for that somehow.
    That's because there aren't any relations between Dervish/Paragons with those 2 factions. There aren't any Elonians on Cantha as well. While there are Canthans on Elona, and there are Assassins and Ritualists in Elona as well. Faction released earlier than Nightfall. Be glad the End-Game Weapons now support those 2 classes. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't play GW1 :/

Yay, I just hit my 30 last night. That will be all I'm going for personally as getting more points just doesn't appeal and either do the titles I would get. Good luck to anyone else who still need points and if you need help feel free to PM.

I wouldn't say it's must to have infused armor since heroes always have infused armor regardless if player have infused armor themselves. I ran War in Kryta on alt not long ago that didn't have infused armor without problem.

Deleted
    So i've been thinking about getting the games (guild wars trilogy), and power level to top level. Now having never played the game would it even be worth it for the stuff we're getting, does it give our characters a slight bonus is anyway or is it purely cosmetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squiahy View Post
    So i've been thinking about getting the games (guild wars trilogy), and power level to top level. Now having never played the game would it even be worth it for the stuff we're getting, does it give our characters a slight bonus is anyway or is it purely cosmetic.
    Purely cosmetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    This but these items will be pretty awsome to have a few years down the line when know one wants to play the original to get them.
    I can't wait for all the nub Asura to be jealous of my golem mini pet

Deleted
    I HAS A DOUBLE-BLADED DAGGER. But, yeah, it's all weapon skins and mini-pets. They are like some statless weapons for 'the transmogrifier' (sorry for saying that). Oh yeah, also titles and hunter pets, but these also don't give you a 'slight bonus'.

I, honestly, am looking forward to the heritage plate. I don't know what, exactly, all the armor is gonna look like in GW2, but that set will be a nice visual sub-in and throwback, being similar to the non-elite Templar art. And the Fellblade. Here's hoping it still has the swanky animation from GW1.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

50/50 after getting gamer 3 yesterday from costume brawl, really easy to get so if you need that point, get to grinding points toward the title while the event is up..Thank God I have every pvp statue so I didn't have to vanquish..Glad to be done, bring on gw2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    I HAS A DOUBLE-BLADED DAGGER. But, yeah, it's all weapon skins and mini-pets. They are like some statless weapons for 'the transmogrifier' (sorry for saying that). Oh yeah, also titles and hunter pets, but these also don't give you a 'slight bonus'.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Transmutation_Stone
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

I played GW1 fanatically, but I'm about 3/50 HoM (I think). People will never know that I played Guild Wars before it was COOL!

Deleted
    True, but someone in another thread told me: ''They've also said that there will be a way to transfer the HoM item skins for free onto other items instead of using Transutation Stones.''.

10+ Year Old Account
    perhaps an ability coded into the item
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Finally hit the 30 mark on HoM, now it's time to try and get the GWAMM title on my mesmer (the GW1 GWAMM)