Ranked Matchups. Lets do it Mmo-champion style.

Heya, With this new shiny forum i suggest we put some effort in also getting to play with eachother! what i want is a compiled list of players on lol from mmo champion! Fill out this form and Join the ranks!

I realize this is allready in the Major Lol Tread we have, but i merely suggest that we get a tread solely for this purpose, Hence we got a new Fresh forum for our Fine game

[[Suggesting Mod edit on the title, Wasnt exhactly what i ment.. i think? :3]]

<Summoner name> - <Euwest/Eune/Us> < Ranked / Normal > < Role > <Usual playtime>

EU West
    -Ranked
    Demetrion - Nocturne-jungle, Nasus-tank/ot, Ryze-AP 22.00-2.00 GMT+1
    -Normal
    Zartaria - "lvl 22" Annie-AP - on Request!

EU Nordic East

-Ranked
    Krogholm - Support/Ap Carry - 18-24 GMT+1

-Normal
    Discory - "lvl 23" Annie-AP - 14.00-02.00 GMT+2

Us

-Ranked

-Normal
    Last edited by Krogh; 2011-09-27 at 01:04 PM.

Discory - EU Nordic/East Normal "lvl 23" Annie-AP 14.00-02.00 GMT+2

Zartaria - EU West Normal "lvl 22" Annie-AP on Request!

15+ Year Old Account
    Demetrion - EU West Ranked "lvl 30" Nocturne-jungle, Nasus-tank/ot, Ryze-AP 22.00-2.00 GMT+1

Deleted
    We have a channel on West for players who think they're 1800+ material. If you do, join the channel "Keko"

10+ Year Old Account
    Xaenne - US; 30; Olaf (jungle), Talon, Akali; 12-12 est [I'm on almost all the time]
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

Deleted
    Greetings,

I am an experienced player from Portugal that has gone through 7 years of hardcore pve and pvp wow, d1,d2, all STs and WCs besides many other mmos. I have started playing LoL some months ago and i am quite experienced in both normal and ranked gameplay. However its very hard to find decent players that really want ranked match-ups and with a serious attitude. My english is flawless and i have both TS and Vent. I am contacting you since i know that is you that is in charge of the ranked gameplay and the ranked gameplay. If you can help me pls answer me shortly. Can play any champion any role besides support. Eu West

Best regards