Thread: Gamebreaker TV

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gamebreaker TV

Hi all.

Just want to let let people know, that didn't already knew it that this side/web TV is a very nice place for news about MMO's and Xbox fans.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/live/

There is 5 weekly programs running on this Channel:

TWIMMO = Covers multiple existing and upcomming MMO's
    LEGENDARY = WoW news only
    THE REPUBLIC = SWTOR news only
    SANCTUM = Rift news only
    DASHBOARD = Xbox news only

Hopefully people will enjoy this

Belial out!

highly recommened, watched it for over a year now, both WoW and SW show, their SWTOR show has been going on for over a year if you have mised it you have a lot of catching up

Their schedule:

Mon
    2pm DASHBOARD - THE XBOX SHOW
    6pm THE REPUBLIC

Tue
    12pm BLIZZ BLUES
    3pm THE SANCTUM

Wed
    6pm TWIMMO

Thu
    6pm LEGENDARY

Fri
    12pm LEGENDARY AFTER DARK

Sat
    12pm 15 MOG

The underlined shows on Monday and Wednesday are the most relevant to this thread. The Republic (SWTOR coverage) has co-hosts from Massively and DarthHater.

I sometimes watch the other shows to either quickly see what's going on with other games, or learn more about a specific issue I heard about, of which may be interesting.

edit:
    (all times west coast USA, Pacific : GMT - 7 hours)
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-09-27 at 07:55 PM.

Deleted
    I love to watch The Republic on GB, often very very funny

Awesome shows yeah.

I watch all of their shows apart from The Sanctum.

I don't even manually go through the news for WoW/SWTOR anymore. I just watch the Republic and Legendary. They always go through the highlights anyway.

Deleted
    oh its that... I tried to watch it once, but it was just so annoying I had to turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    I watch all of their shows apart from The Sanctum.

I don't even manually go through the news for WoW/SWTOR anymore. I just watch the Republic and Legendary. They always go through the highlights anyway.
    I even watch that sometimes ..(just to see what's going on with them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Gary Gannon is boss!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    oh its that... I tried to watch it once, but it was just so annoying I had to turn it off.
    That's like saying, "I tried to [some sort of thing] once, but it was just so annoying I had to turn it off." One time? Every movie has a slow part if you catch it at the right time. I suggest trying it again. Pretty funny guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect, I actually needed news ways to sate my nwefound addiction. Curse you op!!!
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Perfect, I actually needed news ways to sate my nwefound addiction. Curse you op!!!
    I'm truely sorry about that NOT!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love to watch Legendary, Mike B amuses me, Lore is very smart and calculative in his opinions and Gary is the lovable noob.

Good trio of folks

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been watching everything from GBTV for over a year now, some shows I watch purely for entertainment. Gary, Justin and Larry is pure awesome. Highly recommend all the other shows as well. This week on Legendary guest host will be Jesse Cox!

ive tried watching that but it was sooo annoying to me (might have been good though if they had ppl with more charisma
    basically the show goes like this (the SWTOR anyways):
    the host asks a question then this guy who is half embarrassed mummbles an awkward answer...
    then the host just explains what the other guy said more clearly...
    then the embarrassed guy says: "ye, ye thats right".
    goes on and on pretty much throughout....kinda funny when u think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been following The Republic show for quite some time, and I must say even tho I find it lucurative and funny at times, Justin just ruins it for me :/
    I find him shaking his head @ Larrys thoughts and statements to be utterly arrogant!
    Last edited by vian; 2011-10-31 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Been following The Republic show for quite some time, and I must say even tho I find it lucurative and funny at times, Justin just ruins it for me :/
    I find him shaking his head @ Larrys thoughts and statements to be utterly arrogant!
    I like Justin a lot. He catches the little things in screenshots, videos, etc. I can't wait until the full NDA is broken though. It's dumb how they have to talk their way around things they know the answer to. Kinda like here I guess. Rules are rules though.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Republic is probably your best source for ToR news honestly. The host are Gary, Justin from DarthHater I think and Larry Everett the guy who writes ToR pieces on Massively. You have what amounts to two industry insiders on one show. When the NDA drops they will have a hefty amount of info ready to talk about.

Love Gamebreaker
    been watching Gary, Lore, And MikeB for awhile... 1st heard of them off of a random wowhead blog post.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

10+ Year Old Account
    they should bring back the old theme song for the republic, though
    Monk, I need a monk!!!