Thread: Gamebreaker TV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    they should bring back the old theme song for the republic, though
    i agree with that. the old theme music was really good.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    i agree with that. the old theme music was really good.
    I think they ran into copyright problems with the old music.
    SCUM AND VILLAINY
    You will never find a more wretched hive...

Huge fan of Gary and company. The archived ones are great but for real entertainment watch it live and catch the pre/post show. Hysterical.

Quit Wow a few months ago but still watch Legendary religiously because it's funny as hell, and because Gary constantly gets SWTOR into the conversation. Personally I don't even think he plays Wow anymore other than to know something for the show. And Josh (Lore) gets this odd smirk on his face every time the TOR topic comes up. Think we'll be seeing Months Behind in a galaxy far far away...

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sabermetrics View Post
    Huge fan of Gary and company. The archived ones are great but for real entertainment watch it live and catch the pre/post show. Hysterical.

Quit Wow a few months ago but still watch Legendary religiously because it's funny as hell, and because Gary constantly gets SWTOR into the conversation. Personally I don't even think he plays Wow anymore other than to know something for the show. And Josh (Lore) gets this odd smirk on his face every time the TOR topic comes up. Think we'll be seeing Months Behind in a galaxy far far away...
    I think mike is going to that same galaxy as well

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 08:27 AM ----------

Woop woop, this week taugrim join in on The Republic for pvp discussion! He's on the rift show normally and is arguably one of the biggest theorycrafters for cleric pvp in rift. Check that out!

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/swtor-the-...p-impressions/
    Last edited by Khanjin; 2011-11-01 at 07:34 AM.

Gamebreaker's the Republic is on a strange schedule lately, looks like it's hard to get all the guests (poke Justin, DarthHater).

It's scheduled for today @ 3pm PST, 6pm EST, 11pm GDT

One hour from this post to those interested. It's been getting good, especially since the co-hosts are in beta and somewhat free to disclose under the press NDA lifting what they see (except some undisclosable stuff like brand new content and story).

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/live/

Not a bad show - only it's way too long and the chatting is a bit hard to hear sometimes. Partially cos of their accent perhaps (I'm not american). I wish they'd transcript their stuff. Would be so much easier to digest.