Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimpe View Post
    the fact that theres no world pvp. Server vs server sounds too Alterac Valley /Isle of Conquest/Tol Barad/Wintergraspish to me which I dont consider world pvp. At all.
    But then again, the game hasnt been released yet so I could be wrong. Swtor for world pvp and gw2 for raiding and such I guess
    Three server pitched together, is better world PvP than ganking someone who's under gear/much lower level than you. That's world PvP in WoW.

Nobody will gank my warrior, but they'll happily gank my alt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    My point isn't really the fact of the low character slots, but the fact the transactions are annoying to buy for me. Because it only supports Creditcards and PayPAL
    Yeah, sorry I only now am realizing your complaint was about payment options, not the slots themselves. Just woke up. Sorreh!

Deleted
    The only thing I don't like about Guild Wars 2 so far is, as many others have stated, the lack of mounts.

It's not so much the fact that I want to reach places faster (especially with the dymanic environment GW2 has to offer), but it's more about the fact that I just love riding and collecting them. Heck, I'd probably already be happy with vanity mounts...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    My point isn't really the fact of the low character slots, but the fact the transactions are annoying to buy for me. Because it only supports Creditcards and PayPAL
    You don't even got a debit card? Never found anything that is "Credit card" only where a good debit card no credit doesn't work.

And I agree on the counter to the Wpvp statement. The only World PvP on a true scale I've seen in WoW since resillience entered the picture has been organized since there's been no drive to fight in the field. And unless SW:ToR has a good system for rewards all they'll have outside the organized is sadly Ganking.
    While the WvWvW is most defenatly World PvP, both with objects and just kill the others in a nice mix. That you can just jump into and do.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    You don't even got a debit card? Never found anything that is "Credit card" only where a good debit card no credit doesn't work.

And I agree on the counter to the Wpvp statement. The only World PvP on a true scale I've seen in WoW since resillience entered the picture has been organized since there's been no drive to fight in the field. And unless SW:ToR has a good system for rewards all they'll have outside the organized is sadly Ganking.
    While the WvWvW is most defenatly World PvP, both with objects and just kill the others in a nice mix. That you can just jump into and do.
    I live in Holland, people with Credit Cards are hard to find. We mostly pay by bankaccounts, not sure if that's the same as the Debit Cards you mentioned. My knowledge in this is not to much =)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A debitcard is basicly a credit card with no credit. Most people I know in Sweden where I live with a VISA or Mastercard tied to their bank have a debitcard. No credit what so ever on it (Maybe like one hundred euro). I'm able to use mine in every "Credit card information" I've ever seen.

A debitcard is basicly a credit card with no credit. Most people I know in Sweden where I live with a VISA or Mastercard tied to their bank have a debitcard. No credit what so ever on it (Maybe like one hundred euro). I'm able to use mine in every "Credit card information" I've ever seen.
    Hmm, nope don't know anyone here with that. I just hope they can support iDeal, which is the largest and safest way for us to make easy payments with our bankaccounts. I use it for WoW as well.

Deleted
    NCSoft doesn't support all debit cards unfortunately. I couldn't buy anything off their store with mine.

Deleted
    Hmm, nope don't know anyone here with that. I just hope they can support iDeal, which is the largest and safest way for us to make easy payments with our bankaccounts. I use it for WoW as well.
    Indeed.

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have those Visa cards you can buy at some stores where you put X dollars on it? Because i know i've had to do that once or twice to get something online, over here in the states they don't charge anything to put money onto it, so if you do have those you can always use that...

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a Mastercard, easy and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Do you have those Visa cards you can buy at some stores where you put X dollars on it? Because i know i've had to do that once or twice to get something online, over here in the states they don't charge anything to put money onto it, so if you do have those you can always use that...
    Nope, we don't. We ain't much of a CC country.

Deleted
    I used PayPal to pay for stuff in GW1 and DDO. Everytime it's done by Direct debit (called ELV here in Germany). The stuff I bought was unlocked instantly, and the funds were taken from my bank account a day later. So you don't need to transfer money to you PayPal account first, if this method works for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyo View Post
    I used PayPal to pay for stuff in GW1 and DDO. Everytime it's done by Direct debit (called ELV here in Germany). The stuff I bought was unlocked instantly, and the funds were taken from my bank account a day later. So you don't need to transfer money to you PayPal account first, if this method works for you.
    I too have used PayPal for years (I think I started using it somewhere around 2003), though I use it with my Visa Electron - card. Works perfectly, never had a single glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    The voice acting for the major lore characters is fine. For the people around town and some of the people you are forced to talk to for your personal storyline it has been less than stellar at parts and just plain bad in others.
    So... Just like in real life : )

-Alamar

10+ Year Old Account
    A debit card is basically a plastic, portable link to your checking account. You swipe it like a credit card, but it works like a check.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my debit card <3 works online/anywhere and doesn't put me in debt (cuz you use your own money)!
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

that its not out yet

I'm not sure about the way of dying, but it should be kind of a nice different change. And honestly for those of you who haven't played GW at all and have only played WoW, stop comparing the two. It wouldn't be a good thing if they made GW2 just another remake or carbon copy of WoW. So appreciate the new things, and if not, then dont play GW2. Easy as that. GO GW2!!

Deleted
    Until I play the game myself (GIEF BETA as loyal GW1 lover), I have to say: Is there anything we can NOT like?