Hate to say it but the game as a whole.
    Elaboration is key.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Elaboration is key.
    I know right. What is with some of these posts being so vague. If you don't like the game then why bother posting in these threads. This particular one is for specifics, not generalities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I know right. What is with some of these posts being so vague. If you don't like the game then why bother posting in these threads. This particular one is for specifics, not generalities.
    He may just be trolling, I saw his post in the "What Legion will you be" thread for the Charr...

I've been following GW2 for a very long time, and I can say I see nothing wrong with the game. A nice variety of classes, questing that has meaning, PvE content will be crazy, and of course, PvP which Guild Wars is famous for. It has the potential to be the greatest MMO ever just as long as they don't F up the PvE.

Thanks to JustintimeSS for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Joenano View Post
    Hate to say it but the game as a whole.
    Well, Blizzard's upcoming Panda Sim steals alot of ideas from Guild Wars 2, so if you hate absolutely everything about the game, you'll be a sad panda indeed when you eventually get to play MoP.

As I haven't tried the game yet I can't really say that ther is things I like or don't like. But what I can say is that I have concerns about the pve side of the game. When it comes to the "end game" (I know Anet talks about lv1 and forward is the end game). But then what when I reach max lv? From what I know there is only a few dungeons and then there is the world dynamic events (Fighting big dragons etc.) And what worries me about the big dragon fights I've seen so far is that all of them are static fights where it's not so much about the dragon itself, but more about what is going on around it (more or less how you see Blizzard is handleling the Deathwing fights) and to me it just don't feel compeeling to me.

There is a few other concerns I have like how does the underwater combat feels (around 1/3 of the world is going to be under water) and so. Well, I'm open minded for GW2 overall and I could see the game be my relax go to game when I whant some quality (hopefully) pvp action.

EDIT: Oh and I know Anet have said that the holy trinity is gone. I kind a like to see it in action before I belive it. What I see imo is just that they have changed the holy trinity to not be so strict. Can't really explain it another way but I think you get what I'm saying.

But all this said. I'm still looking very much forward to it and I'm in no doubt that GW2 will give the players some new and interresting stuff
    Last edited by Belial; 2011-10-27 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tehmark View Post
    BIG number one is NCsoft

I feel like I got burned on the last game that had that name on it (Aion)

That name alone makes me worry.
    Pretty much this.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Not. Developed. Or. Maintained. By. NCSoft.

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    There is a few other concerns I have like how does the underwater combat feels (around 1/3 of the world is going to be under water) and so. Well, I'm open minded for GW2 overall and I could see the game be my relax go to game when I whant some quality (hopefully) pvp action.

EDIT: Oh and I know Anet have said that the holy trinity is gone. I kind a like to see it in action before I belive it. What I see imo is just that they have changed the holy trinity to not be so strict. Can't really explain it another way but I think you get what I'm saying.
    There aren't a whole lot of underwater combat vids but...

As for the lack of holy trinity, there aren't a whole lot of group gameplay vids due to the nature of the demos but...

Deleted
    Nothing really that I don't like, however, I see great trolling opportunities with the scaling world events. Let's say you and 5 friends are chilling, doing a world boss. Suddenly, a wild group of 10 trolls appears. They come stand next to you, making the boss scale for 16 people. The trolls however, idle out, admiring the hardon they're getting by annoying you, making you wipe.

I guess there'll be consequences for that though. The same thing applies when a bunch of tards (in the league of the average person you meet in WoW's LFD groups) accompanies you however, which you can't really report or anything.

Deleted
    I didnt like Guild Wars 1... so i wont bother with 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pent View Post
    Nothing really that I don't like, however, I see great trolling opportunities with the scaling world events. Let's say you and 5 friends are chilling, doing a world boss. Suddenly, a wild group of 10 trolls appears. They come stand next to you, making the boss scale for 16 people. The trolls however, idle out, admiring the hardon they're getting by annoying you, making you wipe.
    Events only scale to the amount of people actively participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    I didnt like Guild Wars 1... so i wont bother with 2
    That's an ignorant mindset...

Deleted
    That's an ignorant mindset...
    Some might like it, others dont... i dont... and now i am Ignorant? Oh boy...
    I didnt say the Game is shit, i just said i dont like it

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like saying "I didn't like Warcraft 3 so I won't play WoW."

That's the level of disparity between the two games. Guild Wars 1 was its own game. Guild Wars 2 is its own game. It's not like its going from Diablo 1 to Diablo 2. Or Fallout 1 to Fallout 2. In reality its like going from Fallout 2 to Fallout 3.

Pretty much most the game trailers bore me, the only shred of anything that even looked enjoyable was a clip total biscuit did of a Norn? Thief.

Other then that, it seems pretty bleh.

I don't particularly like Guild Wars 1. I love Guild Wars 2 though (yes, I've played both). They're totally different games and you can't judge one based on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Pretty sure I can fly across multiple zones in WoW without seeing a single loading screen. From one end of the continent to the other end, not a single loading screen.
    The "loading screen" is a short spike of lag as the game renders the next area.
    And, because wow does not have ANY form of Dynamic event system, WoW is a completely stagnant and status quo world, whereas GW2 is in constant motion, moving from one part of a chain to another, and theres more than one even chain at work at all times for every zone. I really dont think the computing power to render such a world with ZERO loading even exist yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexrex View Post
    And, because wow does not have ANY form of Dynamic event system, WoW is a completely stagnant and status quo world, whereas GW2 is in constant motion, moving from one part of a chain to another, and theres more than one even chain at work at all times for every zone.
    Yeah, I kinda said that in the loading screen thread.

Really. I've said that so many times I'm quite annoyed when people bring up issue with it.

I'll revisit this thread when I play it. Until then I am nothing but excited about it.

There aren't a whole lot of underwater combat vids but...

As for the lack of holy trinity, there aren't a whole lot of group gameplay vids due to the nature of the demos but...
    Thx for linking vids mate But I have seen everything I can about GW2 so far and it's still hard to get a feel of underwater combat when you haven't had the change to get your hands on the game. And about the trinity. I still kind a want to see how it plays aout before forming an opinion on it Looking forward to the game and to try it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we lock this thread? It was originally intended for GW2 fans to talk honestly about things they don't like in the game, but it's becoming nothing but a place for people who have stumbled in from Wow general to make ignorant "I don't like this game at all" posts.