Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gazuu from EU-W here. I main top, but I also jungle alot. I'm currently gold leauge with 1550ish elo.

The champion I mainly play in ranked (jungle) is:
    Gp (220 games in ranked)
    Shyvana
    Lee Sin

Would like to try out, if it is possible.
    Last edited by Lendro; 2012-02-16 at 05:05 PM.

Looking for a 5man ranked team on EU-W! I am currently at 1360 rating, but have played at 1540, just got alot of trolls. Play mainly top, jungle or support. If you have a team or have any interest send me a PM.

edit: Not sure which server I am on - it never asked me to pick anything. I am playing from Texas, to this is Central NA. I get low pings so I assume that the server is Central.

hi, I'm relatively new to LoL (Just been playing about a week. Level 22 atm (xp boost purchases). I have a good handle of the game and my elo clearly has gone up as I am playing with much better people with flash etc now.

I mid ryze. Having pvped in WoW and generally having a good mind for these kind of games I am enjoying and doing quite well in this game - teamplay and solo alike.

Looking for a casual team to play with - maybe play some ranked with. Right now I will only play Ryze - preferably mid as he is hard to farm anywhere else and rather squishy with no escapes apart from RP.

I'm on most of the time.

In game handle is Konjee.

I will expand my gameplay more soon - going to go nautilus, brand, maybe something else. These have caught my interest. but as my skill level is rising with Ryze (half-pun not intended) and I am learning the game and teamplay better, I will stick with him. I have vent.

lemme know
    Last edited by nijabhaava; 2012-02-28 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nijabhaava View Post
    hi, I'm relatively new to LoL (Just been playing about a week. Level 22 atm (xp boost purchases). I have a good handle of the game and my elo clearly has gone up as I am playing with much better people with flash etc now.

I mid ryze. Having pvped in WoW and generally having a good mind for these kind of games I am enjoying and doing quite well in this game - teamplay and solo alike.

Looking for a casual team to play with - maybe play some ranked with. Right now I will only play Ryze - preferably mid as he is hard to farm anywhere else and rather squishy with no escapes apart from RP.

I'm on most of the time.

In game handle is Konjee.

I will expand my gameplay more soon - going to go nautilus, brand, maybe something else. These have caught my interest. but as my skill level is rising with Ryze (half-pun not intended) and I am learning the game and teamplay better, I will stick with him. I have vent.

lemme know
    Just a little heads up .. Say what server you are on

Deleted
    Hola!

I'm Athanbeleaguer on EU NE.

I'm a very reliable all-rounder, and i can play every single role sufficiently.

I specialize in Support and Solotop.

I mainly play Irelia, Gangplank and Jarvan top. Though these are my mains, i am have an ample understanding of counterpicking, e.g. i play Malphite and Shen also for various counters to AD.

Without sounding like a braggart, i'm excellent support I've played all sorts of support, and i can play them all, but my absolute favourite is Alistar/Janna/Taric/(Leona, though she is pretty situational). I focus on kill lanes with Carries. (Ali/Vayne, Ali/Trist, Taric/Corki), but i have runepages and masteries set up for sustain lanes as well.

My elo at the moment is 1406, and rising, i have a 60/40 W/L ratio, and i'm often carrying solo queues as Irelia. I sometimes duo with my Tristana friend and hardcarry with him as Ali/Trist. We have 85/15 W/L with this setup :P
    He cannot play with me reliably though, and for that reason i am looking for a team to go competitive with.

As i said, i can play any role required of me, and i don't really dislike any role

Heartl3ss41 (US server) here, looking for a premade 5's team for ranked.
    I mainly play ap mid/solo top, or ad carries. My highest solo que elo has been 1476, but that's far from an accurate gauge as to where I SHOULD be (damn elo hell -.-).
    Just tired of the 3 ring circus that solo que is comprised of, and looking for something more organized. Add me ingame or PM me here on the forums if ya could use me.

XLG Gaming is recruiting again, just letting people out there know

Deleted

Creating ranked team on EU West

Hey, me and another guy I met on MMO-Champion are tired of duo and solo queueing and getting dragged down by our team.

Me: Mid or Top
    Strikez: Top, Mid or Jungle

So we're looking for a jungler, support and second bot players to join the team.
    We're not looking to be super serious and are by no means amazing players but we're looking to reach a reasonably high ELO.

You can add me on LoL if you want to talk, my name is "Myplatinus".

Deleted

Need more people to make a full team for games!

Hey,

Me and a few friends have recently started playing LoL again a few months ago and we're currently between Level 23-30 however we find ourselves sometimes missing 1 or 2 people for games that we're playing, nothing serious just for a laugh.

We're fairly decent, use skype while playing and play on EU West

So, if you fancy joining us then feel free to drop a message!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Hey, me and another guy I met on MMO-Champion are tired of duo and solo queueing and getting dragged down by our team.

Me: Mid or Top
    Strikez: Top, Mid or Jungle

So we're looking for a jungler, support and second bot players to join the team.
    We're not looking to be super serious and are by no means amazing players but we're looking to reach a reasonably high ELO.

You can add me on LoL if you want to talk, my name is "Myplatinus".
    I've just completed my 10 games and I'm on 8-5 now, 1316 elo...I'm searching for an "easy/relaxed" team where I can play as support, I'm not pro obviously.

Hey MMOC,

My friend and i have been playing just normal draft games on NA, and just want a solid group with a basic understanding of the game, so we don't pull our hair out when someone wants to go wukong support. I've been jungling and he usually goes solo top, though we're competent in any role and happy to switch around. We have skype and a ventrilo server if enough people are interested.

My summoner name is Turtlesftw92, feel free to contact me in game, as i don't really check PMs on here.

Cheers.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a new level 30 player but have started taking the game seriously... Looking for maybe even just one partner or a full team to just play some games ranked or not ranked. I'm still learning, but have been dedicating more and more time to the game because I wanna get good

I'm pretty flexible and can play almost any role... still struggling to learn solo top, esp. if the other team doesn't have a jungle but I'm getting there. Either way, I have skype or vent so just let me know if anyone's interested. Barten01 in game or a PM here works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

Deleted
    Hey folks!

I'm currently looking for a 5v5 team on EUW who's either reqruiting for mid (prefered) or bot lane support. I'm currently hovering around 1450~ elo, but I believe it's very possible for me to go 1600+ if I can find myself a decent team without any trolls. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to lanes, but if I should prioritize lanes before others it would go something like mid > bot > jungle/top.

I've got a working microphone and Skype/VT installed, so if you're looking for an active player, add me in LoL: JRoos

Cheers

Fever Clan is recruiting!

Fever Clan (Site link here) is looking for mature, honest, outgoing people with any skill levels for our LoL side! There is absolutely no ELO requirement and we just game to have fun. However, we also have our groups that are semi-hardcore and 100% hardcore. We will take any age above 16 years of age. And it doesn't stop there! Out member base of about 816 (at this moment, plus Officers, Generals, and Leaders) play a lot of other games including but not limited to: MW3, Smite, CoD4, Dota 2, Diablo III, BF3, DayZ, SC2, SWTOR, Minecraft, and various others! And Fever Clan is international; we have members from almost all parts of the world. So if you think you are up to the task and want to have lots of fun please, check us out! Put in an application! http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html Tell them Kancer sent ya! See ya in-game!
    Last edited by jzy0; 2012-08-21 at 04:40 AM.

Deleted
    Yo, I'm getting somewhat bored with solo- and duo-queue ranked, so I figured I'd give this a go.

I'm 18 years old, and located in Denmark.

Playing on EU-West server, summoner name being Sivalion. Currently fluctuating between 1500-1650~ in solo-queue, recently started duo-queing with a friend so we're climbing together, easier than soloing.

I main jungle, played it since I first tried it. Play every jungler there is, admittedly still learning a few. Looking for a jungler spot, no doubt.

Looking for some relaxed people, who knows their game. I wanna reach the high elo, and I'm capable of doing so with an equal motivated and experienced team. I have no elo requirements; I know how frustrating solo-queing is.

Hit me up on LoL client, or pm me for my skype. Got a working mic, got TS, Mumble, Skype, Ventrilo ready for use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, thought that I would send out a team request to get ready for LoL's 3rd season.

I am currently looking for a 5v5 ranked team. I have never played 5v5 ranked as I am not really social with other people on the game and tend to keep to myself. I would like to get onto a team that intends to reach a high elo and has intentions to practice while not actually in a ranked game.

I personally love playing Mid and Support but I am able to play any role if I am needed; I would just need to brush up on my ADC and Top game.

Now, I have never considered myself a hard-core player but I really get into this game and am very competative. I am not looking for a casual gaming experience but am looking for people who want to win, practice for it and have fun doing it.

I currently live in U.S. Pacific Time Zone and actually have a weird schedule so message me if you are interested in adding someone to a 5v5 team.

Deleted
    Here is the situation for me.

For the last year and a half, I've tried to play with the same 5-6 guys over and over again, and it's worked. However, after a year and a half, and little to no mechanical improvement from them (they barely play 2 games a week) I've reached the end of my tether. Of the 5 of us, only 2 of us could reliably win the lane/go even, the others would 80% lose lane and make the game 100x harder.

For this reason, I'm stopping playing with them, or trying to get them motivated to play. I love the guys, but I need to move on and find a team that can cater to my needs, rather than trying to bring those guys up.

Currently this season I'm 17-4 ranked, was ~1640 peak but due to RL issues stopped playing, and decayed down to 1470. With the end of the season coming I'm focusing on mechanics again, to try and bring myself back up to the level I was.

I would ideally play top, but I can play jungle as well, although I am reluctant to do so unless the team is very reactive. I don't want to have to spam ping when I'm getting invaded for people to come.

I'm either looking for a team, or looking for people to form a team on EU-W

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Here is the situation for me.

For the last year and a half, I've tried to play with the same 5-6 guys over and over again, and it's worked. However, after a year and a half, and little to no mechanical improvement from them (they barely play 2 games a week) I've reached the end of my tether. Of the 5 of us, only 2 of us could reliably win the lane/go even, the others would 80% lose lane and make the game 100x harder.

For this reason, I'm stopping playing with them, or trying to get them motivated to play. I love the guys, but I need to move on and find a team that can cater to my needs, rather than trying to bring those guys up.

Currently this season I'm 17-4 ranked, was ~1640 peak but due to RL issues stopped playing, and decayed down to 1470. With the end of the season coming I'm focusing on mechanics again, to try and bring myself back up to the level I was.

I would ideally play top, but I can play jungle as well, although I am reluctant to do so unless the team is very reactive. I don't want to have to spam ping when I'm getting invaded for people to come.

I'm either looking for a team, or looking for people to form a team on EU-W
    Would you be williing to play AD Carry?

Deleted
    Not really :/ It's my most disliked role

Deleted
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...95#post9241595

If anyone's interested. Need an AD-C!