Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    greetings! my name is Dokilar in game and here on the forums as you can tell. thats actually my name in every game i play. everyone mostly calls me Dok for short. ive been playing for a few months, really really like the game. ive posted some of my latest screenshots in the screenshot thread.

i would really be interested in just finding a group of guys and gals that just like to have fun and queue for whatever. i have a guildie that i generally play with on friday or saturday nights and we generally like to drink some beer and duo queue normal matches. im fairly certain he has no interest in doing ranked but i would like to get into it.

im fairly competitive but im not a hardcore player by any means. im constantly lookin for ways to improve my gameplay and always enjoy constructive criticism and/or advice.

im most comfortable with playing mid with either ahri or akali. im also comfortable with soloing top with xin zhao, kayle, wukong or akali. i have recently started jungling (a few weeks ago) and i absolutely love it. ive currently only jungled on xin zhao but i feel comfortable doing that as well, i will be working on kayle jungle in the near future as well.

i have also recently started to try and expand my support play. i literally only started playing support a few nights ago and only have a few support character unlocked. i posted a couple screenshots of my first time support matches with kayle and while theyre not impressive i felt good going 0/2/20 and 3/4/22 in back to back matches.

i dont have a lot of experience with doing much adc, although i do it from time to time with my guildie friend on fridays. i generally play sivir or kog'maw.

in conclusion, im personally looking for a group of casual guys/gals that are competitive but dont have any strict ruleset who just like to schedule some gaming nights and have fun. i would like to get into some ranked teams/matches at some point either as a full team or a duo queue. feel free to send me a pm or add me in game. i play on the NA servers. thanks!

edit : sorry forgot to add this. ive only played about 3 ranked matches, and i also only have about 110 normal pvp wins. so im still kinda learning as i only started playing back in july. i only really started doing normal matches after i hit 30 which was about 2 months ago but if anyones interested id be willing to try and prove my mettle in some normal matches
    Last edited by dokilar; 2012-11-07 at 06:22 AM.

Hi all. My summoner name is JollyLady. I'm relatively new to the game (I just started playing when Fiora was released to be honest). I spent most of s2 farming IP, building three rune pages (AD Top, AP mid, Jungle general pages). I would best describe my gameplay as hyper competitive. I research the game constantly, I read patch notes and red posts on surrenderat20.net every day. I also play constantly and have a list of champions I'm trying to either accrue either the IP for or make enough cash that I can outright buy most of them. I leveled by primarily jungling, which has helped me in gank awareness and knowing when I'm in danger and when I'm safe.

In order of skill my lane preference goes from Top > Jungle > Mid > Support > ADC. When I play ADC I usually prefer to just farm unless I have a support I can entirely trust, and when I'm in the bottom lane I prefer that they make the call rather than myself (I go manmode and they back, or they go manmode when I'm low happens far too often). I have most of if not all of the top counter picks (sans Darius, because I think he's honestly a poorly designed champion). I'm extremely familiar with all of the top picks and counter picks, and am trying to accrue all of the support champions in order to pick switch so I never get countered.

I have skype, vent, mumble, and a headset and mic. I play mostly from 6:30 PM T/R - 3 AM Eastern time, and whenever I can Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday Sunday. I can be reached either through a DM/PM here, or you can contact me in game on JollyLady (I forgot to add a D, and now the joke has stuck). My goals for s3 are to go diamond in both solo que and 5's, as I have a history of being hyper competitive in WoW. I look forward to hearing from anyone and hope someone needs someone who is confident in their ability as well as a desire to keep learning and become a better player.

Deleted
    [[[[EUW]]]]]]

Hey,

I'm trying to set up a Ranked team or join a Ranked team for League of legends. I have gotten to silver last season but that was a last-day rush. I'm pretty decent but not the best and I still learn everyday. I'm trying to get better at the game. I've mained midlane for a long time, Playing Ahri, Anivia, Swain and more. But lately I've been playing ADC / Jungle a lot aswell. The only role you wouldn't want me to be in is toplane. My stronger side is teamfights. In teamfights I act well a lot of times

If it matters anyhow; My experience at WoW pvp was 2.3k rating :') .

Add me ingame (EUW): Bakkertje
    or leave a post here.

Deleted
    Lookin for someone to duo queue on EUW on a more or less regular basis.
    Was like 1450-1500 at the end of s2 but im pretty sure that im capable to climb higher. Basicly im looking for someone who's on roughly the same elo range as i am.
    Communication is a must of course as well as a decent knowledge of the game mechanics. Most important requirement is that you are able to laugh and have fun while playing with me since i tend to talk a lot sometimes and i dont want to talk against a brick wall. Im not looking for players with specific roles in mind since i am capable of playing pretty much every role tho im probably best at supporting and worst as a midlaner. Also im not interested in any premade 3v3 or 5v5 at all.

If you need further information about me i'll gladly answer privat messages regarding this topic here on this forum.

For NA

My friend and I are looking for more to play with, especially for ranked, or even a team. We didn't do much for ranked last season. We took a break and returned around the end of the season and saw no point in trying to just rush out a medal.

He plays top lane and I jungle. I can mid if need be, but prefer jungle. I only have a couple mid champs, but I have a plethora of junglers. PM me if interested, or have questions.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    So essentially, I'm pretty fed up with the random play normal games come with.

I've been in the 1950 elo range in the early stages of season 2, playing mostly Graves-Taric with some mid and jungle roles here and there.

My account was hacked, don't know why anyone would want to hack a free game's account, and my elo got reset due to account having mallisious software of some sort. Reached an easy close to 1700 solo queueing near the end of season 2.

Now, I'm looking for a new duo queue partner, mainly for support purposes. Games will mostly be played as Graves-Taric when available, since winning lane as blue side is pretty tough and all. Considering players with at least the 1700 mark I reached solo queueing.

What I'm looking for in you as a Support:

* You have knowledge of Graves-Taric's burst potential pre and post level 6.
    * You have an okay idea of what bot lane combo's we stomp/do well/do bad against.
    * You know have to have presence in the lane as a melee support, when there's zoning potential
    * And finally, you buy wards for obvious purposes

This comes with the other general skills like map awareness and what not that I expect you to have regardless of the role you will play.

If you're interested in duo queueing in a classy and bursty way, then feel free to contact me ingame: Shereaqt on EUW

PS: If this is the wrong thread to post in, feel free to relocate this post.

On a sidenote, for those of you that might be interested in this, I've played WoW on a high PVE-lvl for a year or two. Hence the signature.

PainTrain
    http://ptx-guild.com

PainTrain, a well known force in Guild Wars 2 is branching out into becoming a multi-gaming community.
    We are a competitive, organized and democratic based PvX guild made up of veteran gamers located throughout the United States and Canada. Our staff group is primarily over the age of 25 with an average of eight years gaming and P.C. experience each. Consisting of everything from retired professional gaming CAL-I / WSVG champions to gaming mod and application developers. Our guild is skilled, seasoned, fun to game with and be around. We invite you to check out our communications to get to know us a little better. Most of the time we can be found on our Teamspeak server. If you’d like to join us, please do so.

We are looking to recruit casual players (5 hours minimum play time per week) to bolster our community.
    We are also looking to recruit competitive players and teams with the possibility of sponsorships for said players and teams.

Requirements:
    - Be respectful. Both in game, and out.
    - Use our TeamSpeak 3 server when you play (you can invite guests to join if need be).
    - 18 and up only
    - (competitive only) Once/if you become sponsored, you need to be willing to schedule and follow through with flying to a location to participate in your tournaments. We will give you at least a 30 days notice. All expenses paid.

To inquire more about our recruiting process, please visit the following thread:
    http://ptx-guild.com/showthread.php?4-Recruitment-Form

Hello to everyone

Im From NA server and my summoner name is DioZzZ. I'm looking for a team ranked maybe with a friend who I played most of my games as ad carry so i can make good combos with him, my favourite role is ad carry and mid but i can play top decent and jungle too. Support i simply can't. From s2 i was only 20 elo away from Gold ELO.

Deleted
    Summoner name : pedellen
    Region: EUW
    Level: 30
    Favorite champ : Ashe
    Least Favorite Champ : Sivir
    Extremely competitive? : yes
    Do you rage? : no
    Preferred role : mid
    Able to perform roles : mid adc top

Heyo! Looking for someone, or someones, to play some League with Support is my main role with Leona, Sona, or Soraka! I can play any other role pretty well, with top lane being my weakpoint. Whisper me in-game ( Saint Cyro ) or PM

Edit: NA Server

Deleted
    Summoner name: Ikkitento
    Region: EU
    Role: Support/ADC
    Age 23

I'm looking for a european team or a bottom lane partner for ranked matches once season 3 starts.
    I prefer playing ADC although I enjoy playing support as well. I usually only play normal games to which I have a great extent of knowledge, but come season 3, I want to start playing competitively. While I'm not an extremely talented player without flaws, I am a very dedicated gamer when it comes to performing to the best of my ability and play on a regular basis to make sure my gameplay doesn't get rusty. I dropped in and out of ranked matches back in season 1 and 2, but never achieved anything great.

In the support role, I roam between Soraka, Sona, Xyra, Lulu, Nami and Leona as support, with my strongest champion being Sona and my weakest Lulu. While Blitzcrank is one of my stronger supports, he's usually banned out in 90% of ranked games, due to his rather "annoying, yet very useful" utility to grab, silence, knock-up and isolate important targets. Nonetheless, Blitzcrank is a champion I'm very familiar with and play with to a great extent, when the opportunity comes up.

In the ADC role, I am very skilled with Ezreal and Kog'Maw, I play a mean Graves and my Caitlyn is very deadly as well. I don't usually get to play Urgot, but he is my favorite ADC. Draven, Corki, Miss Fortune and Vayne are around the middle area, where there is still room for improvement, but generally I play very well with all three. In the other end, I have Tristana and Varus being the champions I need to work more on. Ashe has always been an interesting carry for me, but I have never played her in a ranked match before.

If you'd like to contact me, feel free to PM me here or e-mail me on mrrelaxedgaming@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by mmoc23aaccaf4a; 2013-01-12 at 04:05 AM.

Long term competitive gamer looking for NA LoL team. IHC Dota Finalist 2005, 2150 Elo Dota player, WoW S2-6 gladiator, and now I'm playing LoL exclusively. Have 74 champions, and prefer mid, top, or support. Can be active in evenings, and I pretty much make my own schedule so I am available whenever.

Looking for 3's 5's etc. summoner name: Madwabbit. Solo Que high: 1520. Current: 1450-ish. email at madwabbit23 at yahoo

we would love for you to be a part of our family

Deus Gaming

Deus Gaming is a new gaming communtiy looking for members who want to join a fun/friendly atmosphere of people to game with. I'm currently seeking people who want to join the League of Legends section, either competitivley or casually. Our goal is to have at least one if not multiple teams competeting competitivley by the end of season 3, in preparation for season 4 qualifiers. So if youre interested in joining in the hopes of being a part of a motivated, dedicated team, apply at: http://deusgaming.com/ and contact me on LoL.

What we are looking for:
    -Dedicated indivduals, people who will put the time and effort into playing and practicing with the team.
    -Maturity, People who are going to bring a positive attitude and mindset to the community.
    -Motivation, People who are going to strive to succeed and better themselves and the team.

Requirements:
    -Teamspeak with working mic
    -Respectful, in and out of game.
    (If you're interested in competetive play, the following is also required):
    -The ability to travel and participate in LAN events with enough notice.
    -The availability to practice and maintain a set practice schedule (barring any serious real life events)
    -Interpersonal Skills (The ability to communicate and work with other people).
    -At least 18 years old.
    Once again if you're interested, please go to http://deusgaming.com/ and apply, also contact me in LoL @ Kitty Pleaser or Gloriforus. Feel free to PM me in game as well with any questions or concerns.
    Last edited by murdax; 2013-01-27 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    Recently started playing support(been lvl 30 for 6 months or so) and is looking for a "decent" ad carry to support. I currently don't have that many support champions(3 or 4 I believe) but will get more as time passes(along with a support rune setup). I've been playing Moba games for almost 7 years, and been playing LoL for 8 months or so, mainly jungler.
    I haven't tried ranked yet, so this is just normal games and perhaps duo que later on. This is on EU North/East, unfortunetly.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    hello guys a friend and i are looking for a team we are about 1k-1200 currently and are looking mid and top roles can either pm me here or same name on euw online most weekdays from about 16:00 gmt+1 and pretty much all weekend

Summoner name : Xalkyrie
    Region: US
    Level: 22
    Favorite champ : Elise
    Least Favorite Champ : Teemo
    Extremely competitive? : No.
    Do you rage? : Rage, no. Get Irratated, sure.
    Preferred role : Unsure, probably top.
    Able to perform roles : Top, Jungle, Mid, Support.

Looking for a group/community to play alongside, casually, as I finish getting to 30. Somewhat interested in ranked play, but more interested in just having fun and doing so with other people.

Deleted
    Summoner Name: Hyperia1
    Region: EU west
    Favourite champ: Lux
    Extremly Competitive: Yes, Raid World top 10 boss kills in WoW
    Do you Rage: No, but I do vent out in suggestions
    Prefered Role: Support/Jungle/Mid
    Able to Perform Roles: Support/Jungle/Mid

Experience in Other Games:

Master Terran in SC2,
    2 times glad in wow
    Long term PVE veteran in WOW - Currently ranked 10th 25man
    Have great map awareness + ability combo's

Deleted
    Looking for a group of people to enjoy playing with as a team and progress from there.

I am from the UK so ideally EU West.

I am only new to the game so still learning it all, currently level 16 - Currently played Darius, Sona, Tristana, Teemo, Taric, Blitzcrank, Miss Fortune. I would say I'm more suited for the support role however at the moment I'm trying to learn all lanes and go from there.

I don't really have a main position however I have played all but jungle (learning jungle is something I'm trying to work on). I have been dedicated to previous games I play and this is no different. LoL has that addiction factor!

Message me on here if this is of interest to anyone.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc7450c2734a; 2013-02-14 at 09:22 PM.

We at Deus Gaming are looking to help interested league of legends teams grow by giving them a structured and fun environment. Without imposing of what teams are doing meaning we will not tell you how to run your team or tell you who should be on your team.

What we are willing to provide.
    -Means of communication (Teamspeak and Website)
    -Recruitment Aid (Helping in find members for team for whatever position required)
    -And so on and so fort.

Deus Gaming

Deus Gaming is a gaming community looking for members who want to join a fun/friendly atmosphere of people to game with. I'm currently seeking people who want to join the League of Legends section, either competitively or casually. Our goal is to have at multiple teams competeting competitively by the end of season 3, in preparation for season 4 qualifiers. So if you're interested in joining in the hopes of being a part of a motivated, dedicated Gaming Community, apply at: http://deusgaming.com/ and contact me on LoL.

What we are looking for:
    -Dedicated individuals, people who will put the time and effort into playing and practicing with the team.
    -Maturity, People who are going to bring a positive attitude and mindset to the community.
    -Motivation, People who are going to strive to succeed and better themselves and the team.

Requirements:
    -Teamspeak with working mic
    -Respectful, in and out of game.
    (If you're interested in competitive play, the following is also required):
    -The ability to travel and participate in LAN events with enough notice.
    -The availability to practice and maintain a set practice schedule (barring any serious real life events)
    -Interpersonal Skills (The ability to communicate and work with other people).
    -At least 17 years old.
    Once again if you're interested, please go to http://deusgaming.com/ and apply, also contact me in LoL @ Kitty Pleaser. Feel free to PM me in game as well with any questions or concerns.