Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    EU West player currently Gold 2 (working promotion)

IGN: Envyious

Looking for a casual team to play with, would be nice to have gold across all brackets, as well as another group of people to play with.
    Main roles are Mid and ADC, can play support as well, though i'd prefer not to jungle or top lane.
    Look up my Lolking for stats, feel free to add me if anyone ever wants to play a game!
    I'm a serious but fun player, fine with having a joke or receiving criticism (quiet like a good laugh in games, good sense of humor). I do not flame or rage, and I will not tolerate it, from my own team or enemy, toxic people can go sit in a corner.

2 people LF 5s team. I can play mostly top, can jungle but not as well as I can top lane. Other person can AP mid or ADC, but better with AP mid. (Top champs: Lee Sin, Zed, Akali, Singed, still trying to learn others. Jungle with Lee Sin, Udyr, Zed, Amumu, Dr Mundo ... Buddy's champs in mid: Anivia, Ryze, Ahri; ADC: Ezreal, Draven, Ashe). We don't play much ranked, but play scrims with friends against others quite a bit, our friends are mostly high silver to low gold, we typically do well but not enough to carry 2v5.

edit: NA

Deleted
    LFG, really good player, trust me, just inv me ;D

Summoner : Rylyk
    Position: Top>Mid>Jungle>ADC>Support
    Champs you enjoy playing: Wukong, Cassiopeia, Lee Sin, Ashe, Blitzcrank
    Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, My name is Josue Sanchez. I am 19 years old and I live in Sacramento, California. I would love to play for a team for League of Legends. I'm not the best player but I do learn from my mistakes and I always accept constructive criticism from those who are willing to teach me a few things. Hopefully you take note on this message and get back to me whenever you can.

Summoner : Rylyk
    Position: Top>Mid>Jungle>ADC>Support
    Champs you enjoy playing: Wukong, Cassiopeia, Lee Sin, Ashe, Blitzcrank
    Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Deleted
    Important information:
    Server: EUW
    Timezone: CET

-------------------------------------
    Hello, I'm a dutch 18 year old student. I'm looking for players to form a ranked team.
    In the day i have highschool so i'd like to play those ranked games more in the evening (CET).

I want slightly competetive players but no flamers or people who ragequit.
    I want a team that has respect for eatchother and can handle a lose.

I'm learning out of my faults and try to improve.
    Lane: Mid > Top > ADC > Supp > Jungle

PM me at MMO-champion if you're intrested :)

Deleted
    EUW

Relatively new to LOL (Only hit 30 recently) but quite experienced with the genre by playing HON for years.
    At the moment in Silver IV and I would very much like to get to gold.

Lane: Whatever the team needs, but lacking in runes still (got runes for Fiddle and Hecarim + whatever the combination may work for)

PM me here if I have somehow, with my exceptionally bad "application" caught your attention.

Btw; got skype, mumble, vent and teamspeak, working mic, etc..

---
    Update:

Gold V in solo Q
    Prefer supp (Zyra, Sona, Nami, Leona)
    Last edited by mmoce7431826d4; 2013-10-25 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    Hey
    I'm from sweden and 24 years old and i play on west. Started to play around 2010. I'm looking for a ranked 5v5 team. I play a lot of different champions and rolls.

Champions i play:

- Top = Poppy,Fiora,Irelia, Riven
    - Mid = Annie and Nidalee
    - AD Carry = Vayne and Ashe
    - Support = Sona and Lulu
    - Jungle = Volibear (Done a bit jungle with him but its my weak roll)

Message me on MMO-champ if you want me for your team.

Deleted

Treehouse Gaming | Multi-Gaming Clan recruiting Eu players|

Treehouse Gaming

THG is now recruiting for their newly started LoL Campaign.
    We run other games within the clan aswell, such as: DayZ, Arma 2 Wasteland, War Thunder, Battlefield 3 & 4, CoD Series and much much more. We are a fairly young clan but we are growing pretty fast. Want to join a clan that hosts in-game tournaments with RP and Gear prizes? Then why not join us and become some of the first players to join, you dont need to be level 30 to join we gladly accept new players to the game aswell We also have a forum where we post all event information, guides and some other helpful things. Members can also post threads and get other players play with.

Still having doubts? Then visit our website and have a look around: treehousegamingclan.guildlaunch.com

Or just join us on ts and play a game to try it out:
    eurots5.gameservers.com:9246

Hope to see you in the Fields of Justice!

Alexxnio

Fever Clan Recruiting!

Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members; in part this means we require players be respectful to one another, and it also means we do not tolerate trolls and cheaters.

Also as a Fever member, you can earn Fever Coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and a few other ways. You can use the coins in the Fever shop to trade for Beta keys, some auctions on Steam games and other options in the store!

Requirements:
    Age 16 or older
    Have a mic

Other than League of Legends:
    Rust
    Battlefield 4
    Counterstrike: Global Offensive
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Dota 2
    Smite
    DayZ
    Starcraft 2
    Path of Exile
    Many others...

We have a large group of LoL members that are always playing. These members range from all ranks of solo queue. There are a few teams that people can join as well. During our peak hours, we have 25+ people playing LoL in TS and there are always tons of people in the chat which is |Fever| if you would like to check it out.

If you think that we are what you are looking for, check us out at FeverClan Forums or join us on teamspeak: ts.feverclan.com

If you have any further questions, feel free to respond here or add me on steam: TheYoung0ne Hopefully we will see you around!

Thanks,
    TheYoung0ne

Fever Clan Recruiting!

Fever Clan Recruiting!

Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members; in part this means we require players be respectful to one another, and it also means we do not tolerate trolls and cheaters.

Also as a Fever member, you can earn Fever Coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and a few other ways. You can use the coins in the Fever shop to trade for Beta keys, some auctions on Steam games and other options in the store!

Requirements:
    Age 16 or older
    Have a mic

Other than League of Legends:
    Rust
    Battlefield 4
    Counterstrike: Global Offensive
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Dota 2
    Smite
    DayZ
    Starcraft 2
    Path of Exile
    Many others...

We have a large group of LoL members that are always playing. These members range from all ranks of solo queue. There are a few teams that people can join as well. During our peak hours, we have 25+ people playing LoL in TS and there are always tons of people in the chat which is |Fever| if you would like to check it out.

If you think that we are what you are looking for, check us out at Feverclan Forums or join us on teamspeak: ts.feverclan.com

If you have any further questions, feel free to respond here!
    I hope to see you all in feverclan!

Deleted
    division: diamond II season 3

top: Lee sin, jax, poppy, darius
    mid: veigar, leblanc, nidalee
    bot: caitlyn, jinx, lucian (ADC)
    jungle: nocturne, lee sin, master yi

Can play any champ, but I prefer these. I do not play support.

Going for challenger this season and we need 2 more players (diamond experience required). PM me with relevant info.
    Last edited by mmoc9f2c949fa4; 2014-01-20 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted

Wireless Gaming is recruiting

Wireless Gaming - EUW

Wireless Gaming is a multi-gaming community and a community that is focused on our members having as much fun as they can with their gaming experience in a mature respectful atmosphere. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games from Minecraft to League of Legends and are always open to try new games. In our forum we provide many gaming discussions as well as general chitchat. We regularly host mini events within the community such as in-house and ARAM games. We hosting larger events and tournaments so keep your eyes peeled if you want to have some fun with us!

Games where we active in:
    • League of legends
    • Hearthstone
    • Minecraft
    • WoW
    • CS:GO
    • Other Games!

What can we offer?
    • A fun relaxed environment to play games with your friends.
    • A unique group of people with a very special sense of humour.
    • TeamSpeak server (We are a total "mad bunch" that likes to have fun and alot of laughs which usually involves our TeamSpeak)
    • A working website, with active forums
    • Clan events, scrimmages & tournaments
    • A active minecraft server

What are we looking for?
    • Players of 18 or older.
    • Active Players (For us to judge this, it is a must that the new recruit joins our TeamSpeak as often as possible, before we can even think about a full membership!)
    • Friendly and teamplayers

Interested in joining? Take a look at our website.
    wireless-gaming.net

Deciding to join us? Follow this link. Make sure to be registered at our website first.
    wireless-gaming.net/divisions

Hoping that we may welcome you soon within our clan!
    - The WG Staff

Deleted
    Hey, EUW player here, im 26 and im looking to fill the adc role in a mature(non ragers) team, currently gold 3 with a 63% win rate in 40 games, my main account on eun was plat 4, but i decided to start playing on west like a month ago and made this my new main, havent played much ranked yet since ive been looking for someone to duo que with, not much luck with that(where are all the supports? :/) anyway, my IGN is Morgan Freemon, feel free to add me.

Hey everyone!

I am eSportsLawyer, Head Coach at C0MmUN1tY PR0J3KT, and we are having Open Tryouts for Starting Player positions on our roster.

C0MmUN1tY PR0J3KT was started by two working professionals who shared a passion for eSports, and decided to create and support a community-driven Professional League of Legends Team with the goal of entering the 2015 NA League of Legends Challenger Series.

To achieve this goal, we, at C0MmUN1tY PR0J3KT, are looking to bolster our roster with hard-working, talented, and communicative players. To support our players, we offer our full support in the development of the individual skills of our roster with professional coaching/analysis fully paid-for by the team, organization and scheduling of team practices/scrims/tournaments by the Head Coach, and bonuses based on competitive performance (tournaments or ranked), as well as many other benefits.

We will be holding Open Tryouts for starting player positions over three days this weekend starting Friday (9/5/2014) at Noon EST until Sunday at 11PM EST (9/7/2014). If you are Diamond 3 and above, available at least 20 hours per week for practice/scrims, and hardworking, you are invited to join us for a starting position on our roster!

To sign up or if you have any questions, please contact me in-game at IGN: eSportsLawyer or via email eSportsLawyer(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!

eSportsLawyer

***TL;DR:***

Open Tryout for LCS-motivated team.

Player Requirements are:

* Diamond 3 and above
    * Minimum 20 hours per week commitment for practice/scrims
    * Hardworking and communicative

We offer:

* Team and individual coaching/analysis by LCS-experienced professionals
    * Organizational support in scheduling and managing all team related events.
    * Bonuses based on competitive performance

Tryouts will be:

* Starting Friday (9/5/2014) at Noon EST until Sunday at 11PM EST (9/7/2014)
    * Will run for one or two games based on time/availability.
    * Seeking to determine candidates based on mechanical skill, communication, and mental fortitude.

Ethix Gaming Recruiting

We are Recruiting active people to be members in our Gaming Community. This is an 18+ community and we are looking for any and all league players. Just come hangout in our teamspeak: ts.ethixgaming.com

10+ Year Old Account
    USS Giggidy

US Server

Looking to join a ranked 5v5, 3v3 and someone to duo queu with.

My pool of champs are:

Top - Pantheon, Vi, Volibear, Hecarim, Galio, Lissandra
    Jungle - Pantheon, Vi, Volibear, Hecarim, Lissandra
    Mid - Anivia, Lissandra, Galio, Malzahar, Pantheon, Hecarim
    ADC - Ashe, Lucian, Sivir
    Sup - Soraka, Leona, Braum, Taric, Alistar, Anivia, Annie

My most preferred lane is Mid, and I main Anivia. I am looking for a good group to get high in ranked with.

Please, I know I may be low on the rank listings but I am actually a pretty decent player. Everyone I get matched with are trolls or are just extremely rude to the point where it saps the energy of the entire team. I just need to get in with a group of people who will take a chance on someone.
    Last edited by ShamanTankFTW; 2015-01-25 at 07:29 PM.

Ennyn Messor

US Server

I`m looking for casual until I reach level 30 and then start some ranked. (Don`t look at me that way, i`ve played MOBAs for years, this was mostly on beta when i played, but i`m making a come back)

So far, mostly these:

Jungle - Warwick
    ADC - Ashe
    Sup - Taric

I`m more comfortable playing Bot either Taric or Ashe.

You can actually find an old video of me playing Ashe on YouTube, from the golden days, it`s called "Ashe: The killing machine"
    And i have my own tutorial channel that i`ve just started, "Top Games & Reviews by Ennyn".

To Pimp a Plebeian[TPAP] is looking for more dedicated players that excel at there role in the NA.

Currently looking for players gold+ for the following positions:

Mid
    Support
    ADC

Must be 18 years or older and have a good sense of humor.

If interested, respond to this post or pm me.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    My IGN is Vynadium, I'm an ADC and have a Support interested as well that I've been playing this game consistantly with since beta, and we've been gaming together for even longer (going on about 8 years now, I'll give you his IGN ingame, as it's not mine to display in public).

I main Sivir, and can play Ashe, Draven and Tristana proficiently as well.

He normally plays Leona/Sona/Shaco (yes, it works, quite well actually. Box wards OP) Support.

Currently he's Unranked in Yolo Queue and I'm Silver 4 since I let my room mate do my Placements, if need be i can grind up to gold again in YoloQ in a few days, though I ranked gold last season.
    Last edited by Styria; 2015-05-11 at 01:44 PM.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Deleted
    Mackeral is the name.

Support is my main (rhyming?)

Anyhoo I am online tnite and ready to play in euw. I main supp and play a variety. Looking for duo q more than team. Feel free to add me only if you do not intend to rage. Thanks!