Cant make SWTOR account

Hey, I cant make an account on SWTOR.com in order to add my pre-order code, do any1 know possible reasons for this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't tell you, what error are you getting?
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't how exactly? Btw, do you have ea account?

You need to allow EA and SWTOR scripts. Otherwise you can enter the information but no account will be made.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just created an account for one of my alternate emails and it went through just fine. Check noScript if you are running it or try another browser.

You are best asking one the swtor forums, or contact there customer service.

After I press "Sign me up" it tells me:

Sorry, you do not meet the criteria
    to create an account at this time.

Nothing more than that, not what criterias or anything at all, just that.

Are you identifying yourself as 18 years or older? I believe you need parental consent.. and/or depends on your region and their corresponding laws with regards to age.
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-09-27 at 06:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.swtor.com/support/form

That should help you get to the bottom of your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Are you identifying yourself as 18 years or older? I believe you need parental consent..
    Even if that was the case, it would still need to ask me for parental consent, not just block acess without giving me the possibility to give them parental consent, because if it wouldnt let me do that something would be wrong.
    I even signed up as 17 years old instead of 18 instead of trying to lie to me some beta testing, stupid thing. I guess ill try the webform (after deleting my cookies and changing my IP).

Maybe this will help

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1093

registration problems from Isreal for some reason. | 10.22.2008 , 05:01 AM

I tried to register to this site about six times, and each time it gave me a "Sorry, you do not meet the criteria to create an account at this time." message, until I tried to register not using my own country of Israel but rather the U.S. What the hell is that about?

Forum mods response:
    Outside of the US, you must be over 18 to create an account.

one other users response:
    More than likely because they cannot verify the laws of each country, and at 18 you are considered an adult, so they are certain you can access these forums without legal concerns. In the US i think it is 13+ or you need parental consent.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely the age problem. I've just checked it by trying to create an US account being 12 y/o. Same message received.
    I could create 17 y/o US account btw.

Also if you have EA account you can just login using it I believe. They've merged. And you are even creating one on swtor.com.

hey how do you enable ea scripts and swtor scripts? and how do u change the age thing?

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 06:34 PM ----------

hey how can i enable ea, swtor script, and change my age so i can make an account, i am stuck at the login screen, i press sign up and it loads login screen so i went to play for free and thats different but it wont allow me to choose my country or age

Quote Originally Posted by Crisiskiller77 View Post
    hey how do you enable ea scripts and swtor scripts? and how do u change the age thing?

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 06:34 PM ----------

hey how can i enable ea, swtor script, and change my age so i can make an account, i am stuck at the login screen, i press sign up and it loads login screen so i went to play for free and thats different but it wont allow me to choose my country or age
    You should start a thread instead of necroing one from 2011.