Install without Pando?

My college campus has any sort of torrent blocked at the moment, so pando won't run on my desktop. Is there any safe way to install without it? I haven't found anything on the official forums.

Deleted
    I'd like to know this too, my game wouldnt run past the launcher, id click play and the splash screen wouldnt appear despite it being in my task manager. so uninstalled.

reinstalling now, but it wont work without PMB(i hate this 'program' with a fucking passion).
    had the program running from when i installed APB:Reloaded and it sent me 50gig over my monthly download limit >_>.
    Finally downloaded it as well and now it won't install >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    I'd like to know this too, my game wouldnt run past the launcher, id click play and the splash screen wouldnt appear despite it being in my task manager. so uninstalled.

reinstalling now, but it wont work without PMB(i hate this 'program' with a fucking passion).
    had the program running from when i installed APB:Reloaded and it sent me 50gig over my monthly download limit >_>.
    Finally downloaded it as well and now it won't install >_>
    It does indeed work without PMB. You can install the game without it but will have very slow download speeds.

Also the problem you have with the login screen is that it's just appearing black with no login box?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    For me personally is that the installer(box with the news and giant play button) is there, I click play and nothing appears after that. But the game is still running in task manager.

I was told to reinstall the game but now my lol folder looks like this:
    http://zhost.tk/u/n6/problem.png
    and the modify/repair features don't do jack shit.

So fucking frustrating considering the game was working this morning >_>

Tried reinstalling AIR/Flash to see if it'tl help now that i've reinstalled.

Deleted
    I had that issue too but then I checked my start menu (Windows 7) and I found something called "Play League of Legends" and that were the game

Deleted
    Rofl, it's funny you said that.. i literally just found that button and low and behold
    http://zhost.tk/u/vh/wat.png

and to answer the OP, if you click the cogwheels (options) on the top right of the launcher, untick enable p2p sharing. I just found that, it should let you disable PMB.
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2011-09-27 at 09:36 PM.

Ah, glad you got it sorted!

Edit: If anyone fancies playing a game (EU west) gis a shout!
    Last edited by Naytebeg; 2011-09-27 at 09:34 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hmmm, no cog there. I have the X to close and a - to minimize and the only other buttons are stop and pause. It still says 0 KB out of 1798 MB to download.