Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    Fear not female friends. If the picture on wowhead is any indication the women folk won't have it covering their mouth at all. http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1956...3models-priest

*image snipped*
    Well that's nice to know. Maybe I will use the set afterall.

Sexism, I wouldnt like having men's beard on my shoulders and face

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I... kinda like it but... I don't like not being able to see ANYTHING of my character, not even the mouth. So, yes, I will transmog it to what I had in mind.

[EDIT]: Can anyone with mad photoshop skillz make it dark grey/black? I think it would be awesome.
    Like this?

Looking back this morning..... Actually, I quite like it.

shammie here. Priests, you got a VERY nice looking tier!!! Though it reminds me of carnival http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetian_mask or like the masks they were wearing on Eyes Wide Shut. Still it looks great!
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

Deleted
    wow one of the best looking sets in the game so far (imo) gz priests

Looks pretty cool, I like it better than my lock's tier, but its lacking something..Not sure what tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    Gonna look so lol on a tauren

P.S - For me, this is my favourite T13 set yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ukrainium View Post
    Looks like a ripoff of The Arisen race from Allods Online.
    Another complain.

OP: Gratz priests... finally got a nice tier that does not look like sheets with peanut butter

Deleted
    This is just awesome.

Deleted
    This just suck : / Now I have to beg, bribe and do favors for the paladins, warlocks and other priests so I can get the tier gear fast, cause I simply think it's legend-wait for it-dary. It'll probably be what I'll trans all my future gear into.

Looks like he already has the helm anyway

Only people who like this are those who dont have priest as main and so they wont have to wear this!

And mogging is not the answer, because I wore old sets and I grew bored with them, i want a new one. Mogging is for alts.

Cheap, boring, uninspired is what I would call this set, how can anyone call this look "priesty"

Looks like a freaking jester.... =/

Deleted
    The mask resembles the ones worn in Venice during the annual carnival,pointless to say that those look better

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Like this?
    Woo, I love the one of the right. We had a faction tier (9), they should make a spec tier somewhere in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks hillarious on a tauren and goblin, looks best on Undead and Belf female imo
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

I love it@!!!!!!!!! makes me wanna roll a priest no joke, this an tier 6 are my favorites

Deleted
    Like this?
    loving them! so so much better, especially the middle one, so evil :O

Like this?
    Thats so freaking amazing!!!