Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Holy shit Juubo that is AWESOME, the one on the right looks so very ominous

I'm not so hot on it. Looks kinda emo.

Edit: it also reminds me of a chess piece.

I think what bothers me on the gnome, at least, is the ears sticking out. It doesn't bother me as much on other classes, but gnomes just look weird..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshya View Post
    *snipped image*

I think what bothers me on the gnome, at least, is the ears sticking out. It doesn't bother me as much on other classes, but gnomes just look weird..
    Remember that's done by a modelviewer. That may not actually be the case in-game.

Deleted
    Reminded me of the priests and clerics in Dragon Age 2... with the symbol of a sun constantly repeating.

Seeing how priests are holy and devine, it makes sense to use the symbol of a sun for this. The mask gives it somewhat a noble and rich look, but on the other hand also something sinister. I think its perfect...

Best set so far? Not too sure, I like the Druid set a lot too... guess its a draw :P
    Last edited by mmocd7bc7bf333; 2011-09-28 at 01:31 PM. Reason: picture too big

Quote Originally Posted by Emmote View Post
    Remember that's done by a modelviewer. That may not actually be the case in-game.
    I hope you're right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Best priest tier since t8, maybe since t6

I think it looks ugly... too much V for Vendetta like...
    I guess transmog to T3 will fix that.

Best set EVER made, across ALL of the classes. in my honest opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nycnyc88 View Post
    I think it looks ugly... too much V for Vendetta like...
    I guess transmog to T3 will fix that.
    Transmog this to T3?
    Talking about bad taste.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love this one! I so wanna wear this right now, I'll stop gathering gear for transmogrification.
    I have two visions when seeing it. Don't ask me why they just came into my mind:
    - Epic set with a crown and venice-like masks
    - KKK uniform

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Transmog this to T3?
    Talking about bad taste.
    T3 is the most priestly set.
    Bad taste? In your opinion only. In my opinion T13 looks like an actor from a bad play, not a priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilim View Post
    Cheap, boring, uninspired is what I would call this set, how can anyone call this look "priesty"
    Define Priesty? Because as I know the look of priest isn't exactly set in one definition, this set might not be reminiscent of the typical healing priest but it does have that look of "I'm going to torture you and melt your face off", thus something to resemble the very shadowy aspect of priests.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mod - News flash: What you say is your opinion and not that of everyone else.

Try forcing it on others and you'll be met with an infraction.

Normal - V for Vendetta? Not really. I'm worried people just see the tier and try to think of anything with a mask or crown in it and call it a rip off of that or just says they look the same. It's weird. I like that someone compared it to Ancient Greek actors and plays, as that's where my heart lies, but I do not think that is the case (again, you're just going on the fact they both wear masks).

I'm still on the fence about the set...

It looks like it belongs in a dark and creepy opera. It reminds of the Gillian menos grande from bleach or really just the hollow masks in general.

t6 is still my favorite priest set.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Remember, remember the fifth of November,
    The gunpowder treason and plot
    I know of no reason
    Why the gunpowder treason
    Should ever be FORGOT

????
    fixed it :P
    also: mother of god...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I think that t13 is becoming my favorite tier of gear so far. Having mostly all 10 classes at 85 and raiding, I like looking at all the different tiers and the coolest tier usually gets my first play time of the raid season. I think so far that this is by far is my favorite. I even love the spikes. I don't know what they are trying to represent here but I know what first came to my mind when I saw it. I thought of the King of Jerusalem from the Kingdom of Heaven movie. And then I fell even more in love with it. It has an entire "holy warrior" feel to it, like a clothie would wear on a crusade. And, in a way, players are on a crusade against this Aspect. Just my thoughts. Love it!

I know there are a lot comparing the set to V for Vendetta and Buckethead, but there was also something very similar to this in the remake of Rollerball. I could not find a pic to save my life, which surprised me because the movie was so good >.< however, when I saw this set, I thought of that one girl player who wore it,lol. It does look a lot like Buckethead also though,lol. Not bad though, better than most other sets I have to say. ::cough:: Shaman; sorry shammies. Never fear, DK set will be the most fail, which is why they are saving it for last.

This set is an obvious indicator that all future raid fights will be like Kara's chess event.

This set looks more like a costume for the venice carnival