Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    wtb model viewer on blood elf

Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I need to see what this looks like on a blood elf.

It looks great on human but with the way blood elves are shaped and move I just cant see it...

Photoshop time!!!Hope this helps some.Only put the head an shoulder piece on though.
    Last edited by Maleagant; 2011-09-28 at 03:57 AM.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

have yet to find anything priest-y in this set... meh.

u

g

l

y

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    have yet to find anything priest-y in this set... meh.

u

g

l

y
    Stacking type vertically is hella ugly.

Define "priestly"
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Fear not female friends. If the picture on wowhead is any indication the women folk won't have it covering their mouth at all. http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1956...3models-priest

Last edited by balgus82; 2011-09-28 at 03:49 AM.

First thought:

Even has the cheek lines.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love it. This shit will give little kids nightmares. Just like real priests!
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Anyone else wondering if we (along with Hunters, possibly DKs) are going to get the shaft on an "official" Tier preview?

Sweeeeet I was thinking of going male just cause of how dumb it would look on female.

I'd seriously roll a priest to wear that set...it's beautiful, elegant, and bad ass, all rolled into one. Priests certainly won the top design this tier. You guys earned it after you've had so many lame tiers in the past...hopefully my warlock can get decked out in some purple reskins from boss loot... lol

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    Fear not female friends. If the picture on wowhead is any indication the women folk won't have it covering their mouth at all. http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1956...3models-priest

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZzB2n.jpg[IMG]
    Well that's a little bit better anyways... I'll still prob transmog it though... it's just not my style = /

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    For the first time in WoW, I'm jealous of priests for something lol.

Grats guys, I get Batman and Cthulhu sets
    I'd trade in any set in the game for a legit cthulhu set..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    I love it, although I'm not 100% on the helm. That said, I normally Hide Helm anyway (since I have such a beautiful face). I may transmogrify it to a hood instead.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I'm really not sure if you're serious. They've never used different colours for different speccs. Plus, Holy and Disc will share a set.

It'll be one for LFR, one for Normal and one for Heroic.
    I mean this in the nicest way possible but they have used the different specs for colors for a while. and they are labeled as such on the icons, they just pick two of them and use those in the game. best example the green, red, and blue tier 11 DK set they only used two but the three made were for the three specs
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely badass.. This makes me want to start raiding again with my Priest.

Yeah, there actually is precedent for yellow|blue|purple w/ the Ulduar set, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are based on the specs. Also remember that LFD needs a tier, and will most likely be a recolor, so LFD|Normal|Heroic.

Deleted
    Naturally this shit looks much better on NE males:

To transmog or not to transmog. That is the question!

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    First thing I thought of when you said cowl instead of crown:
    omg spiritus, i can't believe you linked noface because i thought of him too O_O
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    I cant wait to use this on a dwarf -_- BUT DAMN GOOD LOOKING! Something unexpected for a change

If you can't look pretty just look creepy.

It looks absolutely badass btw.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    For some reason, I was reminded of the Vendetta Mask. But I think this tier looks freaking badass, makes me wanna roll a priest.
    This set might make me come back to the game!