Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Kinda like the set but it looks pretty bad on most races. Undead, human, draenei, nightelf and bloodelves look good with it. The other races can go transmog I guess..

Deleted
    one of the best set ever

More like eyes wide shut than V for vendetta.

I think I might like the female version with the bottom half gone even better, but the fact that they look bald is a little troublesome.
    Last edited by iorcedurmother; 2011-10-04 at 07:44 AM.

I love it, although I'm not 100% on the helm.

Deleted
    its a nice set it will just look crap on my undead priest :S might had to change my char to goblin or something

Quote Originally Posted by Cenzie View Post
    Why would the remove half the mask for females? >.< I'm gonna have to reroll male now to get the entire mask :c This sucks ;o
    I'm almost 100% certain this is just a bug on the character models, the official blizzard site doesn't show the half masks and plus the only time the half masks showed up was on the data mined stuff so I would take that with a grain of salt.

Question:
    How can I find this set in the WMV? Tried Dying or Light, nothing Anything I should do? (Of course I have loaded the PTR not the Live version :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Verth Aeyta View Post
    I'm almost 100% certain this is just a bug on the character models, the official blizzard site doesn't show the half masks and plus the only time the half masks showed up was on the data mined stuff so I would take that with a grain of salt.
    Do you happen to have a link to where on the official they have T13 on female models? I only see it on the male humans

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Do you happen to have a link to where on the official they have T13 on female models? I only see it on the male humans
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...est_female.jpg ?????
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Sweet were not gonna look like sick dogs anymore

That's on mmo gooberface from data-mining Verth was saying that on the offical site they don't show the half masks. But I only can find male models on the official site.

I much prefer the half-mask because I don't want my female character to have a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That's on mmo gooberface from data-mining Verth was saying that on the offical site they don't show the half masks. But I only can find male models on the official site.
    I'm almost positive that if there was a difference in how the models appeared on different sexes they would have shown it on the official WoW site. That's what makes me almost certain that it's just a bug with the data mining because the half mask just doesn't show with female models, try going to wowhead and look at a Tauren and orc and Troll males (though yes I know orcs can't be priest but the male versions of all 3 of the male races have the half mask)
    Last edited by Verth Aeyta; 2011-10-04 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verth Aeyta View Post
    I'm almost positive that if there was a difference in how the models appeared on different sexes they would have shown it on the official WoW site. That's what makes me almost certain that it's just a bug with the data mining because the half mask just doesn't show with female models, try going to wowhead and look at a Tauren and orc and Troll males (though yes I know orcs can't be priest but the male versions of all 3 of the male races have the half mask)
    Yes but it's logical that it works this way, and I don't think that Bliz would absolutely post it on the forums right away just because there was a variance. There's bound to be differences with helms that fully cover (have they even every done this?) when there's models that are so different, Taurens, Orcs, Trolls, etc.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Yes but it's logical that it works this way, and I don't think that Bliz would absolutely post it on the forums right away just because there was a variance. There's bound to be differences with helms that fully cover (have they even every done this?) when there's models that are so different, Taurens, Orcs, Trolls, etc.
    I just put my 2 cents as to why it's a bug I could be wrong and if I am oh well, but from what I'm seeing that right now my best guess is that it was only optimized on a few models? I don't know but until I can see an official response from Blizzard on this I'm just calling it a bug