Remove Frostwolf/Stormpike Perfection, Not Alterac Blitz

I'm close to Battlemaster except for 100 wins in 3 battlegrounds (and I'm over 85 in each of those 3) and Frostwolf Perfection.

I completed Alterac Blitz ages ago and I've seen it happen in battlegrounds since Cata 3 or 4 times in my 150+ AV matches since then.

I've never seen a team come even close to Frostwolf Perfection.

An achievement that requires 40 people to cooperate should not exist unless there's a way to queue 40 people. (And I'm not talking about using an add-on to do it.)

I honestly think Frostwolf Perfection is easier than Stormpike Perfection to complete just because Galv is way more frequently camped than Bal.

And if you camp Galv and idiot alliance run in then it makes the achieve run much, much easier.

I agree with this, im very close to battlemaster..just a few wins on Sota,AB and a couple achieves from AV..but come on AV is just horrible

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    people are never happy...
    Reputations from WSG, AV and AB removed from meta for Battlemaster.
    SOTA bombing nerfed.
    now AV nerfed.

Want to get it the old way and see how hard it is then ? Never happy. Work for your achievements and EARN them instead of getting them handed on a golden platter.

you won't beleive it, but I managed to 5-man perfection . IT helps when you announce the achivment in bg group so other 35 people know what we going for.

The only pvp achievements I have problems with are both from Sota, no demo destroyed and no wall destroyed ones. I'm lacking more achievements on my paladin (having done some of them in another chars), most of them time consuming (recap X towers, recap X flags, win X BGs) , but I have never seen those 2. But Alterac Blitz?, that's the kind of achievement that you know that as soon as the next season starts you will start seeing once a days as it happened last expasion in season 8. Now this could and possibly will be applied to the no wall destroyed in Sota, but then again, when everyone starts rocking level 378 weapons (at least), do you thinks there is any chance of at least 1 demo not being destroyed every BG?

TL;DR - There are achievements that are more easily doable as expansion beggins and others that get easier as the expansion comes to an end, and I find this kind of achievements flawed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I almost got it one day.

Ally killed Galv about 2 mins before we killed Van though, it sucked.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Battlemaster isn't supposed to be easy, just keep queuing and you'll get it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I maybe did AV a total of 20 times across my account and I got the achievement twice, maybe got lucky don't know about that but doesn't look hard to me imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Niviex View Post
    people are never happy...
    Reputations from WSG, AV and AB removed from meta for Battlemaster.
    SOTA bombing nerfed.
    now AV nerfed.

Want to get it the old way and see how hard it is then ? Never happy. Work for your achievements and EARN them instead of getting them handed on a golden platter.
    AV today is a joke so dont even see the point to make achievs easier to get.

I remember back in the good'ol days when a single AV run could last 3-5d, pvpers these days are so spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by Arlor View Post
    I'm close to Battlemaster except for 100 wins in 3 battlegrounds (and I'm over 85 in each of those 3) and Frostwolf Perfection.

I completed Alterac Blitz ages ago and I've seen it happen in battlegrounds since Cata 3 or 4 times in my 150+ AV matches since then.

I've never seen a team come even close to Frostwolf Perfection.

An achievement that requires 40 people to cooperate should not exist unless there's a way to queue 40 people. (And I'm not talking about using an add-on to do it.)
    IMO the AV achievements are way easier than EOTS perfection.

So glad I got both Perfection and Blitz in 2009 and 2010, respectively ^.^

or stop changing battlemaster an leave it how it was at the start

IMO remove blitz and add achieves for doin the summons.

Blitz is the epitome of everything that wrong with WoW atm.
    Fun? Immersion? Effort? Fk that GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock