Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    It's time-travel, dude. The story isn't necessarily over yet.
    I REALLY hope it isn't. The Infinite Dragonflight was one of the more mysterious and interesting enemies prior to the Old Gods and even now knowing more about their leader I was really hoping for like a whole patch with them going nuts in multiple timeways at different historical periods with a raid to top it all off!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    First of all, not everything has to be wrapped up in a raid. Secondly, how are you so sure this is the END of the plot? This could be the beginning!
    I HATE YOU BRONZE DRAGONFLIGHT!!!!! Damn it, why things have always to be so complicated with them!?
    (ROFLcopter)

Jaina Proudmoore has been split and infused within the shattered pieces of her staff
    Hmm... WTB cutscene

Sylvanas sounds like the hardest one of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raivosoturi View Post
    Sylvanas sounds like the hardest one of them all.
    Just fought her. As it now the only difficulty is when she summons her ghouls. The party must choose only one and take him down quickly, it has 1million hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    I REALLY hope it isn't. The Infinite Dragonflight was one of the more mysterious and interesting enemies prior to the Old Gods and even now knowing more about their leader I was really hoping for like a whole patch with them going nuts in multiple timeways at different historical periods with a raid to top it all off!
    Pssh, I can see it now. All we've done is send Murazond to the Darkness Beyond Time, and he'll fuse with Alleria and Turalyon to become some unspeakably horrible creature that people will be calling the worst raid boss ever for 6 months until he's suddenly the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    Pssh, I can see it now. All we've done is send Murazond to the Darkness Beyond Time, and he'll fuse with Alleria and Turalyon to become some unspeakably horrible creature that people will be calling the worst raid boss ever for 6 months until he's suddenly the best one.
    Chrono Cross The Murazond Devourer?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    So basically we get to reset the fight?
    I think Rewind Time = Wipe.

The fights was really easy, but by the looks of things you can only fight 2 of the 4 bosses before the end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by louandy2001 View Post
    The fights was really easy, but by the looks of things you can only fight 2 of the 4 bosses before the end boss.
    They'll probably get re-tuned, it is only day 1 after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I think Rewind Time = Wipe.
    Nope. When you rewind time, all the voids zones are cleaned, the party health is back to 100% but the boss doesn't get healed. Also the party gains a 10 sec buff that makes haste get buffed by 40%.

In other words: You literally can't die in this fight. Is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy.
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-09-28 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Nope. When you rewind time, all the voids zones are cleaned, the party health is back to 100% but the boss doesn't get healed. Also the party gains a 10 sec buff that makes haste get buffed by 40%.

In other words: You literally can't die in this fight. Is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy.
    if someone does die does clicking this res them?

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    just because we fight him doesn't mean he dies. We fought Lich King (or at least ran away from him) in Halls of Reflection, but we didn't kill him there. Valiona was in Grim Batol, but we didn't kill her until Bastion of Twilight. etc. etc.
    Even if we kill them, it could just merely be a set-back

Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver View Post
    Me too. What an anticlimactic way to end the Infinite Dragonflight plot.
    Who said it's ending? It's time travel...it's just....(sunglasses) beginning. YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by louandy2001 View Post
    I think that's how it's supposed to be. 2/4 evil faction leaders each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed that the Infinite Flight's leader is a 5-man boss and not in the final CoT raid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    if someone does die does clicking this res them?
    Yes, I was killed when the tank turned Murazond and i got hit with his fire breath, and our healer hit the Sands icon and it rezzed me.

Looks great, too much AoE damage though. Gotta check this out on PTR tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    I'm disappointed that the Infinite Flight's leader is a 5-man boss and not in the final CoT raid...
    Who said its the end of them? Thats what makes time travel so complicated. Just cause we go into the future, doesnt mean its the RIGHT future. Every single choice ever single person makes changes the future. In the Thrall book, Nozdormu told Thrall that it was POSSIBLE future, and he was trying to find the moment that made him corrupted into Murazond.

What happens if i decided to turn left instead of right. Well down the left path, I might find 100 dollars that I needed for something, but if I turned right I miss the 100 dollars and so Im short of money and something bad happens. Well, if someone traveled in time, they MIGHT hit the time stream where something bad happened to me, where as my timeline, the finding the money thing actually happened.

Just think of the time line as a bunch of timey-wimey, wibbly wobbly......stuff. The Doctor best describes it.

Deleted
    Baine was the most fun boss in that encounter. The whole instance in PTR was a joke though, so easy....

meh i did this one on the ptr last night. felt really undertuned.
    we burned through sylvanas pretty easily and wiped once on baine when the healer dced.
    didn't even know what the hourglasses were for in the Murazond encounter and didn't use them. just burned through his hp.
    biggest problem we had was with obsidian trash. myself (ret pally) and the tank kept standing in a ground aoe that killed us.

maybe tyrande and jaina are harder?

group was warr tank, disc priest, ret pally, boomkin, afflock on t12 premades.